Vanilla Timewalking

General Discussion
Suggestion: can we please have this!?

Maybe Dire Maul, BRD, LBRS, all scaled to 60. Best thing about it would be getting Sulfuras and Thunderfury out of the bank, and smashing stuff!!
Wouldn't even be close to the same.

Dungeons were pruned, mechanics are different. It would just be a tourist faceroll and I think some memories should just stay memories.
03/12/2017 12:13 PMPosted by Kulzuk

Dungeons were pruned, mechanics are different. It would just be a tourist faceroll and I think some memories should just stay memories.

Even still.... For a brief moment Thunderfury could be more than a meme again!
03/12/2017 12:13 PMPosted by Kulzuk

I kind of agree.

If you run a low level character through old dungeons, it's honestly sad how they are now. I think it could work if they significantly reworked mechanics and difficulty, but Blizzard doesn't like putting in effort.
Also, I tanked LBRS on my pally yesterday, we did a full run, including the ghost ogre guy, and it was still a ton of fun. Those dungeons haven't​ lost all their former glory.
How about UBRS and Naxx40 instead?
The old instances have been butchered and cleaned out, even scaling difficulty would not bring back what they were. You'd need class mechanics to be different, everything would need to be different.

I'm still so sad over what they did to Stratholme, there was ZERO point in blocking off that gate and destroying the feel of being in a city.