Battlegrounds
Prev 1 8 9 10 26 Next
No Furz post today...makes me sad.
03/30/2017 01:03 PMPosted by Stûd
03/30/2017 12:09 PMPosted by Mkd
wait a second...

https://giphy.com/gifs/matt-damon-aging-saving-private-ryan-GrUhLU9q3nyRG

Are you who I think you are?

Well, as you can see, I'm in a very serious & prestigious guild...

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/7173077411?page=1

lailu reminds me of a certain someone in this bracket LOL
http://imgur.com/a/nmtUi

de ja vu
bump.jpg
03/30/2017 01:17 PMPosted by Effinhuntard
No Furz post today...makes me sad.

Spotted in Discord
seems the horde are cucked out of existence after one solid thrashing
Anyone else notice the ridiculousness that are tanks in ipvp? It seems a bit much and frustrating to the point I'm not interested in Q'ing against 5+ tanks every match. /shrug
04/01/2017 08:40 AMPosted by Wutafuh
Anyone else notice the ridiculousness that are tanks in ipvp? It seems a bit much and frustrating to the point I'm not interested in Q'ing against 5+ tanks every match. /shrug
huehue
04/01/2017 08:40 AMPosted by Wutafuh
Anyone else notice the ridiculousness that are tanks in ipvp? It seems a bit much and frustrating to the point I'm not interested in Q'ing
against 5+ tanks every match. /shrug

Seen a few unkillable blood DKs -hoping Blizzard fixes
The day of prot 99 twink PvP is among us. Back 110s :)
prot twink PvP

welp, there goes breakfast, tasted better going down than it did coming back up...
Hello, healing for horde since horde can peel :v
Who needs peels with this much hp?
04/01/2017 04:00 PMPosted by Cntctchu
Who needs peels with this much hp?
when you have one school of magic and 5 people are on you xD
1st page
Alli vs. Alli WarGames?
04/03/2017 07:18 AMPosted by Ëñd
Alli vs. Alli WarGames?

I'm still wanting to set up an arena night as maybe a side thing between BG Q's or over BGs if its a hit. I don't mind trying to set it up but this week I'm trying to take advantage of the 6 days remaining on my RAF to get my last 99 up.

I'm open to suggestions but I would like to do something like this on Tuesday evenings. I know it may not work for everyone but we only need 6 people to Q or group up for 2s and/or 3s to make it interesting. Other people can get arenas going on another day because something like this in theory is easy to do. I know <Below Me> / <Below Us> can easily field 4-6 and we have twinks on both factions to mix and mingle. Everyone I've talked to have sounded really interested so its just a matter of Q'ing up.

Thoughts?
04/03/2017 12:23 PMPosted by Wutafuh
04/03/2017 07:18 AMPosted by Ëñd
Alli vs. Alli WarGames?

I'm still wanting to set up an arena night as maybe a side thing between BG Q's or over BGs if its a hit. I don't mind trying to set it up but this week I'm trying to take advantage of the 6 days remaining on my RAF to get my last 99 up.

I'm open to suggestions but I would like to do something like this on Tuesday evenings. I know it may not work for everyone but we only need 6 people to Q or group up for 2s and/or 3s to make it interesting. Other people can get arenas going on another day because something like this in theory is easy to do. I know <Below Me> / <Below Us> can easily field 4-6 and we have twinks on both factions to mix and mingle. Everyone I've talked to have sounded really interested so its just a matter of Q'ing up.

Thoughts?

Im down for arenas any night im on
Awesome Cnt, we have you on bnet.