904 MW LF Mythic Progression

Guild Recruitment
I have 10/10H experience and I am looking for a guild that is progressing Mythic Nighthold.

My availability is somewhere around 9pm-12pm EST with some leeway.

I am relatively new to PvE (within the last year) and my Nighthold experience is strictly through pugging.
Although I have high PvP experience and Duelist: Legion Season 1.

Please leave a comment. I have the ability to Transfer servers and possibility for faction.
Tenderhoe #1995 would be another great way to contact me.
Hey there Tender!

After looking over your post, I think you may be a great fit in <Race Condition>. We are competitive progression guild on Emerald Dream looking to fill our roster and make the push into mythic NH. Currently 10/10 H on two raid nights - 10:30pm - 2:30am EST T/Th.

I went ahead and added you on bnet as Riizu#1378. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have, or apply at http://race-condition.org
unfortunately raid times are slightly late for my availability. Thank you for the offer though!
Hi Tenderhoe,

Our times might be a bit late for you but one of them is a Sat night so not sure if that changes anything?

Here's some basic info:
Something Shiny is a 2 night raid guild on Cenarius - Sat 8-11pm and Mon 7-10pm PST. We are 10/10H and starting work on mythic progression. We use mumble for voice comm, have a discord server for back up, and use RCLootCouncil for loot distribution. We are a laid back but focused group of individuals. We like to be silly and have fun yet progress at a decent pace. If interested, please hit me up at btag maliwali#1577.

Thanks!
Thank you Aalen. Unfortunately the raid times are still a little to late for me.
Hey there! We're a 10/10H guild who's looking to fill its last couple of core roster spots to push into mythic content. We raid tues/weds 8-11est. I could go on and on here about who we are, but I always think it's better to just talk on discord and get a feel for each other.

If you're interested, you can reach me on bnet - stall#1624

We also have an application on our discord to fill out - https://discord.gg/daGCdFm

I think we'd be a very good fit for each other. Hope to chat with you soon!

Stall
[H][US][Black Dragonflight/Skullcrusher/Gul'Dan] <How Do You Wanna Do This> (3/7 M, 3/3 H, 10/10 H)

Raid Times:
Tuesday/Sunday 9 pm to Midnight server time (EST)

We use a Discord server for voice comms. And we have a Loot Council to determine where the gear most benefits the raid team as a whole. Attendance is heavily weighted in these decisions. All Raiders are expected to have their own Food (375), Flasks, Potions, and to Gem/Enchant their own gear - we do have a lot of generous members though that help out a lot with these costs and we do pay for repairs.

Whoopyou#11131
Please get a hold of me ASAP please =] Think we will be a good fit for you.
Alliance - Union - Uldum
Late Team: 7/7 MYTHIC EN, 3/3 Heroic ToV and Currently 10/10 H NH and 1/10 Mythic

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello my name is Sin and I am the raid leader for Union's Second Raid Team also known as the Phoenix Raiders. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. With the onset of Nighthold fast approaching we are looking for fresh players join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753096648#1
Hello, Tender. I'm assuming by "9pm-12pm EST" you mean to 12am EST? I'm also not sure how much leeway exactly you have (we end half an hour later), what days you are available, or whether switching to Horde was a possibility, but other than that we might be a good fit. We're currently looking for leather main-spec heals for our mythic core and would love to add a monk. As of this posting, we have no other mistweavers on our roster.

<The Metalocalypse> (1/10M NH, 3/3H, 4/7M EN) is a 6year, adult raiding guild that values both progression and camaraderie. We're interested in skilled players with a positive attitude and an interest for Heroics/Mythics. Apart from a friendly, mature community & a relaxed, yet progression-focused atmosphere, we have the following schedule to offer:

Wed+Sun+Mon
10pm - 12:30am EST / 9p - 11:30a CST / 8p - 10:30p MST / 7p - 9:30p PST

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753645614
http://themetalocalypse.enjin.com/recruitment
metalocaguild@gmail.com

All our info and our quick app can be found at the link to our website above, but feel free to contact us if you had any questions. Good luck and take care. :)
Sargeras-Alliance (We do NOT pay for services, but will accept cross-realm trials).

Hi!

Vigilant (2/10M 10/10H – Est: October 25, 2016) is a reformed hardcore Mythic progression Guild that’s looking to jump back into Mythic content and push content. We have a great balance between community and raiding, in which we know how to get serious and do progression at a reasonable pace, but also have a good time doing it. Often, a lot of our trials are convinced to join us and commit because of the fun yet demanding environment. Even while we have a great time, we’re not shy from removing any issues in our team if they cannot fix them in a reasonable time. We’re all about giving people the chance and opportunity to improve, but we can’t wait forever.

Also while in Vigilant, it’s quite easy to find people to do Mythic+ dungeons with (averaging 10 – 16 usually) and to push your keys up! If you’re looking for a solid raiding Guild that isn’t TOO aggressive, but enough so that you’ll get progression at a good pace and not get worn out doing so, then Vigilant is the place to be!

Check out our forum post for more info: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753507542#1

Raid times are T/W/Th 8:00PM - 11:30PM CST (server).

If interest, add any officer or visit the website below.
-Jäger#11356 (GM/RL – Me!)
-Hildifonz#1843 (Second-In-Command)
-Mafope#1520 (DPS Officer)
-King#19189 (Tank Officer)

Take care and hope to hear from you! :)
Kill Stuff Hard is a Semi-Hardcore group who are looking for versatile players. We recently got rid of some toxic players and are looking to fill their shoes.

Guild is 1/10M 10/10H 3/3H 7/7M
With Second boss of Nighthold down to 20%.

Raid Days: Tues, Wed, & Mon
Raid Times: 11p-2a ST (Central)

Recruiting for Mythic!

890+ ilvl
    40+ Weapon Ivl

Looking for:
    Spriest
    Frost Mage
    Frost DK
    Warrior
    Rogue
    Elemental Shaman
    Balance Druid

If you interested please Contact:
Recruiting Officer: Ouroro: Jaebabe#1755
GM: Darkq: CBeck#1660
RL: Madradx: Madradx#1421
HL: Schloop: Zireael#11639
RO: Ouroro: Jaebabe#1755
Hello Friend,
Going to keep this nice and short as I am not a fan of copy and paste.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A] (Formerly of Arygos)

4/10M Nighthold - Under 30% on M Bot
2/3M ToV
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11 EST Tues-Thurs.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Dysfunctionalfamily.wowlaunch.com
Hey I'll keep this short and sweet.

We are Alliance on Proudmore.
Raid times are 8-11:30 EST. (Wed/Thur)
Currently 10/10H with exp on 3/10M.

If this sounds like a good fit for you add me Obbi#1599 or Win#1547.
<Competitive Wages> is an Alliance guild on Stormscale, currently 10/10N, 10/10H looking for one healer and a few more dps to fill out our core for mythic. We would love to have you trial with us to see if you are a good fit!
Our raid times are Tues / Thurs @ 8:30est

If you are interested or have any questions feel free to message me or Mugzy here or on bnet
sf1649ers80#1654 or Mug#11144
Night Eternal is an alliance guild on PvE Server Alleria and we are looking for a few players to fill our raid. Our current raiding schedule is Tuesday,Thursday, and Monday 7:30-9:30 CST/server time. Our current progression is 1/10 Mythic in NH

Currently we are looking to diverse our healing team as we are full of druid and priest healers. We are looking for preferably a holy paladin and/or mistweaver monk. We could also use a resto shaman in the mix as well.

If you would like to speak to someone in guild you can either contact Chaosshot or Emer in guild or if you prefer to speak to someone via battle.net add Chaosshot#1147. If you would like to see if you may be a fit for us and prefer to watch how our raids go, feel free to watch us on our raid nights via twitch, twitch.tv/bigmouthtony
Alliance, 2 night raid schedule, Immediate opening for skilled DPS and Healers.

[A] <Regen> of US-Magtheridon 7/7M 2/3M 5/10M

Tuesday 7-11 EST
Wednesday 7-11 EST

Link to guild info:
http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749087691#1

Real ID:
Lemistio#1110, Aelianna#1758, Seraphim#1985
<Anomaly>
Server: Mal'ganis
Faction: Horde
Progression: 4/10 M
Time Zone: CST
Schedule: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 11pm-1:30am CST

Current needs:
Healer: Mistweaver or Resto Druid

DPS: Windwalker, Rogue, Mage - High
Hunter, Shadow Preist, DH, DK, Boomkin, Ele Shaman - Medium

Our current recruitment needs are for our MAIN roster, not as a bench roster.

Sneakigos - Sneak#11442 - Raid Leader
ahoy! a faction change inbound :P

[H] Nightwatch (Bonechewer-PvP) – 10/10 H, Tues/Weds, 930 EST

Availability to discuss in-game: Friday, March 24th 5:30 - 7:00 PM EST (Phirt#1987)

This is a story all about how…

Guild: <Nightwatch>
Server: Bonechewer (PvP) (Connected realms: Aegwynn, Daggerspine, Gurubashi, Hakkar)
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday
Hours: 9:30 EST – 12:00 EST
Rank: 10/10 Heroic Nighthold, 3/3 Heroic ToV, 7/7 Heroic EN, 4/7 Mythic EN
Loot: Often Personal Loot, seldom Master Looter

<Nightwatch> is a guild that was originally formed on Korgath in the early days of TBC. While there is a solid core of players remaining from the earliest iterations of the guild, the years have changed the makeup and now Nightwatch has come to exist on the Bonechewer (PvP) Server to continue on our quest of being the very best (like no one ever was, maybe).

Currently, we are looking for players who wish to see the end-game content and progress with a cooperative attitude. We are led by a successful tank, and we have a very talented off-tank to round out the flow of our raiding. Like most guilds, we have begun to see atrophy in the DPS and Healing departments, and our future success in Nighthold Mythic and Patch 7.2 relies on adding to our ranks.

The average raider in our group sits between 43-48 traits on their weapon and a handful sit at 54. Our average iLvl sits over 890, and we ask that you be at 2.9m health or more so that you can be useful to us on Heroic Gul’dan kills. We are willing to train and gear, but the minimum iLvl is going to sit in the 880-885 range.

Here’s a snapshot of what we really need:

1-2 Healers:

Monk (Mistweaver)
Druid (Restoration)
Shaman (Restoration)
Priest (Holy, Disc)

3-4 DPS:

Mage (All)
Warlock (All)
Hunter (Beast Mastery, Marksmanship) – High Desire
Rogue (We have none, WTB) – High Desire
Priest (Shadow)
Paladin (Retribution, WTB – I’m selfish)
Druid (Balance, Feral)
Demon Hunter (We currently have none, shocking?!)

I am a raid member, and will put you in contact with the responsible parties regarding recruitment on our server. In the meantime, you can reach out to me via battletag at Phirt#1987.

Thanks for listening. <3
Greetings!

Crown started as a casual 10man raiding guild in 2009 and slowly has become a very strongly progressed 3 day guild. Maintaining the chemistry of our raid group is just as important as downing progression bosses. We are looking for like-minded raiders that are mature, knowledgeable and friendly that are looking for not only a new raid team, but also a new home. Our goal is to push mythic progression as efficient as we can on a three-day-a-week schedule (9 hours total per week). We do not need to be raiding 5 days a week to push mythic progression, but we do need proficient players that can push competitive progression on a 3 day schedule.

Previous Progression:
SoO - 13/13H (mythic at the time)
HM - 4/7 M
BRF - 8/10M
Hellfire Citadel -13/13M (US 38th 2 day)

Current Progression
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M
Trial of Valor - 2/3M
The Nighthold - 4/10M (p3 bot)
Realm: Hyjal-Us

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday 6:00 - 9:00pm (Pst)
Thursday 6:00 - 9:00pm (Pst)
Sunday 6:00-9:00pm (Pst)

What are we recruiting? (listed by priority)
Tank: Closed
Healers: Druid, Priest, Monk, Sham
Melee: Closed (exceptional players still are welcome to apply)
Range: Boomkin, Spriest, Mage, Hunter

If your class is not listed and you feel like you are a top tier performer for your class do not hesitate to apply, we consider everyone.

Loot System: Loot Council

Requirements
We strive to keep a calm and relaxed raiding environment, trouble making will not be tolerated.
Know your class. With only 9 hours of raiding per week, each raider needs to spend the essential time outside of raid to maximize their characters potential for any given fight.
Having discord downloaded with a working mic is required
100% attendance during your trial, and 90-95% attendance as a raider. If you fail to meet these requirements, you will be risking your spot. Spots are earned, not given.
A computer that can handle blizzard's game and a stable internet connection. We don't need people who dc twice an hour during progression.

Contact Information
To apply or find more information about us, visit our website:
www.crownofhyjal.enjin.com

You can also contact us via B-tag with any questions:
Spitfire#1340
Draekan#1749
Bloodbath#1417

Thanks for your time