[H]LFG-casual player getting back into things

Blade's Edge and Thunderhorn
I'm a former player returning after a long break from some point in Cata. I'm taking my sweet time leveling right now and haven't actually bought Legion yet (mostly because I'm being lazy about it). I play very casually at this point due to work and too many other hobbies.

Right now, I miss the social aspect of playing, as no one I used to play with is still around. Really, I'm looking for a casual, social group of people to game with. I used raid as resto in Wrath and loved that, so I would also like to get back into that.

So, if there's any guilds that are welcoming to casual players wanting to get back into the swing of things please let me know! Thanks! =D
Yep, we are a retirement home for raiders over in Ripple. We have folks that run about mount farming and pet battling up to Mythic + groups. Just talk in /g a little and you can get into any trouble you like.
03/08/2017 12:33 PMPosted by Saturnine
Yep, we are a retirement home for raiders over in Ripple. We have folks that run about mount farming and pet battling up to Mythic + groups. Just talk in /g a little and you can get into any trouble you like.

Are you guys currently running any raids? A friend and I are looking for a guild to run normal raids and mythic dungeons with. We both have at least 3 characters over 865 ilvl. Been looking for a guild that is social and could at least get in some 5 man dungeons without pugging all the time.
Sorry for the slow response crazy at work, then a trip to the woods to stretch out the dirt bike. Currently we are not running raids. We do have a few regulars pushing Mythic +'s. As it stands we could field a 10 man with 2 heals and a reliable dps or 2.