<Vacuity> 2 Nights - 9/10 H - Mythic Prog

Barthilas
Btag: Coltcabana#1209
<Vacuity> 4/7 M, 3/3 H, 9/10 H, Mon/Wed Night @ 8 PM ST, recruiting strong DPS of any class and role to strengthen up our core 20 man team as we kill Gul'Dan before the next reset and then progress into deeper Mythic NH. If you're currently looking for a guild, give me a message, almost certain you wont be disappointed in a chat with me!

Hey all, we're currently recruiting any skilled DPS to help bolster our raiding team as we head into Mythic content in the next few weeks. We currently have a roster of roughly 25 active raid members and wanting YOU to join us and make the cut for our 20 man team.

35+ Traits and at least an 870 item level is a must! Logs is a definite bonus. We're looking to IMPROVE our current 20 man team, so some experience and willingness/ability to learn goes a long way.

Our guild has a fantastic, progression minded, attitude towards raiding. Progressing very swiftly with our 2 Raid Night Schedule of Mondays and Wednesdays at 8 PM Server Time. Our atmosphere and environment has been commented on and praised on numerous occasions by pugs and new members a like, with a majority of our members joining for the atmosphere alone.

With next to constant successful mythic + runs, youll be unlucky to log on and not find a group going on somewhere in the guild. We have set high mythic + runs a few nights a week with capable guild tanks/healers here to help boost your keys and get that elusive 15+. GUARANTEED WEEKLY 15+ RUNS.

For more information on times, raids, what we're looking for and what we can do for you! Message me in game at Bewm-Barthilas, or, preferably; @ Coltcabana#1209
BUMP!!! 10/10 now and with high priority for a ret pally and DPS War