Live Developer Q&A – SUBMISSIONS CLOSED

General Discussion
1 2 3 12 Next
Join us live on Twitch.tv/Warcraft Thursday, March 23, at 11:00 a.m. PDT, as we sit down with Game Designer Ryan Shwayder for our next live developer Q&A where he’ll be answering your patch 7.2 content related questions. Learn more before you return to the Broken Shore!

You can submit your questions here in this thread or on Twitter by using the hashtag #LegionQA.

As a reminder, please keep your questions short (40 words or less) so that we can get to as many questions as possible. We look forward to you joining us live on Thursday!
Only thing keeping my account active at this point is the potential that some time there may be Legacy realms released.. My Game time Runs out April 20th..

I'm tired of waiting on this and in it's current state I don't enjoy the game so when my time runs out I am gone...

My question is, are we in fact going to see Legacy realms within some sort of time frame or at all? or was the talk about Legacy realms just a ploy to keep it all in one forum thread?
Will each class get a matching pet / mount like hunters, dk's, and monks for example?
When!?!? When can we play this wonderful piece of heaven!
What changes are coming to Vengeance T20? Currently T19 will be worn over it. Significant loss in survivability and DPS.
What was the decision making process for some craftable Legendaries to compete with the Tier slots?
What's Velen doing at the Tomb of Sargeras? I thought he was packing his bags and flying back to Argus?
I would like to know if the class mounts and new artifact appearances are going to be locked behind time gates or if we can go after them right away when the patch launches.
What lessons have you learned from past patches including but not limited to Isle of Thunder, Timeless Isle, and Tanaan Jungle, that you have applied to 7.2's Broken Shore?
Can you please add an option to disable screen/ground shake on animations. For some people this causes headaches and nauseousness after a few hours of play.
Will skinning non-looted corpse be added in this patch? And what about multi-tapping skinning targets?
Are you going to do something meaningful about tank balance? So that all the tanks that arnt drus or brews don't feel like useless dps for an entire tier? Or are we going to be bad for an entire expansion?
Why do you answer mostly soft ball questions and avoid the harder questions people ask?

Better question is why do we ask questions about things that already seem like you have premade answers for.
Can you put Nomi in a dungeon, raid or quest where gordan ramsey just yells at him to get better at cooking so he doesn't just burn everything?
will unlocking the new skins in 7.2 be spec specific for base, or unlocked all at first go once completed?
Will Warlocks ever use banish as a CC or enslave demon in the new raid or are we doomed to be second bananas?
This might be a better question for a new expansion but are there any planned updates to character models?
Personal quests like the mounts and new champions aside, how much class flavor will the new Broken Shore content have? I'd like my non-Demon Hunter characters to feel like their Order is contributing too.
The increasing dungeon difficulty may set back my guild's Nightbane clears and slow climb towards Keystone 15 achieves. While I like the content staying relevant, what you can do about keeping static goals within reach?