MoP Legendary Cloaks / No Animations Mogged?

General Discussion
Why aren't the animations visible when mogging these cloaks?

When you mog everything else like shoulders and belts, if they have an animation you get to see it. Why did you take away the animation from the MoP legendary capes?

It seems like there is no quality control at Blizzard. The left doesn't know what the right is doing. Please fix this so the animations werk.

Thanks
It's too visually spectacular, can't allow it.
It would make the original not as legendary
lol

Next thing Blizz will allow us to mog illidan's warglaives. But you can only pick from models that were released in Legion. This is how much sense it makes letting us mog these cloaks. Why bother if you're not going to leave the animations in?
03/12/2017 10:59 AMPosted by Ramsay
lol

Next thing Blizz will allow us to mog illidan's warglaives. But you can only pick from models that were released in Legion. This is how much sense it makes letting us mog these cloaks. Why bother if you're not going to leave the animations in?

Probably a side-effect of allowing us to transmog over them in WoD, I.E. something with the code requires you to know the appearance of an item in order to be able to overwrite it.
I may be in the minority here, but I always found the MoP legendary cloak animations distracting. I play in third person just behind my character most of the time, and the animations would often block my view. I wished there was a way to turn them off, but alas. there was not. At least if I transmog them, I won't have to deal with that anymore.