Ret/ Ele Lf late night raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello and good day! I play two characters, One is a Elemental shaman. The other is a Ret paladin, with the nerf coming to pallies in 7.2 I would like to honestly Fill for my shaman.
Due to my Current Living Situation I live Way Pacific of most states, and in need of a late night raiding guild to raid with! I have raided every Expansion and do not want to stop now!
Skills- I pvp so I have high Attention to whats going on! (raid Awareness)
I also play all 3 specs for both Classes so I'm well versed in those and can lend hand in anyway.

What can I bring- I am a very relaxed person, I'm patient and Willing to wait for a greater outcome. I have played and lvled each Character so I can always Switch if you need something else! I always do whats best for the raid! even if it means sitting out sometimes!

I have lots to bring and open to change! Shoot me a post on here or Message me at BSIX13#1455
Hello,
Shattering is an Alliance guild located on US-Stormage. We’re currently recruiting for Nighthold progression and beyond. We are looking for progression minded players alike to add to our roster!

Schedule
Friday 11:30PM-3:30AM CST (9:30PM-1:30AM PST -- 12:30am-4:30AM EST)
Saturday 11:30PM-3:30AM CST (9:30PM-1:30AM PST -- 12:30am-4:30AM EST)

Optional Heroic Clears/Alt Runs
Tuesday Reset 11:30PM-?? CST (Takes about an hour or so to clear heroic)

Progression
We are currently 7/7M in EN & 2/3M ToV & 4/10M NH!

Contact
Please fill out an app at http://shatteringwow.enjin.com/recruitment
Contact me at Slyx#1862

About the Guild
<Special Treatment> Is a stable guild, on the Hyjal server. Most of us have been raiding together since the beginning of Cataclysm. The guild is active during most times of the day/week. There are a lot of M+ key runs, BGs, we hang out in discord. It's a great guild to call home. We have our Main Raid and recently made the decision to recruit for a 2nd raid team; The Offnight Raid.

Offnight Raid Days/Times are 7:30-10:00p.m (PST)
Offnight Raid Progress 3/10H NH 10/10N NH
We are still clearning N Nighthold for trial runs and to finish up tier sets.

Main Raid Progress
Our main raid team is currently 7/7M EN, 1/3M ToV, and 2/10M NH

We are looking for members who enjoy playing the game, strive to improve, and are dedicated. I am looking for players with raid awareness. Who show up to the raid properly gemmed, enchanted, with knowledge of the fights through video guides I post(This is to make sure we all see the same strat, then adjust as needed). DBM downloaded, and on discord, ready to raid. I need people with not only the ability to improve but the desire to do so. I would like to clear as many bosses as possible this tier on Heroic content. This way we have a solid group to hit the ground running when 7.2 releases and Tomb Of Sargeras is out. We have a laid back raiding environment, but a semi-hardcore approach to progression. If this sounds like the right place for you I hope to hear from you.

Recruitment Needs
DPS
-Warrior (High)
-Paladin(High)
-Monk (High)
-Demon hunter (Med)
-Rogue (Med)
-Druid (High)
-Mage (High)
-Warlock (Med)
- Shaman (High)
-Hunter (Low)

HEALERS
-Druid (Med)
-Shaman (High)
-Monk (High)
- Priest (Low)
Hey there Noocha,

Contingency Plan is an Alliance guild on Turalyon. We're currently 10/10H and are looking for the last few bodies needed to jump into Mythic content head-on. We raid Saturdays and Sundays 8:30p-11:30p EST. Additionally we like to run Mythic+ (from lower levels for AP/alts to 15s and beyond) and generally have members hanging out in Discord all days of the week even outside of raids or M+.
Our expectations from members are as follows:
-Be prepared
-Be punctual
-Be knowledgeable of your class and motivated to continue to improve
-Be a team player
-Be able to execute well while still coming to raid with a lighthearted attitude

Our current recruiting needs are listed below:
-Ranged DPS (High)
-Melee DPS (Low)
-Healer (Low - Priest/Druid/Shaman/Monk)
-Tank (Closed)

If interested, please reach out to Joms (Jomsy#1899), Giz (Blitz#1385), or Erolith (Zerlure#1410) to set up some time to talk
Hello Friend,
Going to keep this nice and short as I am not a fan of copy and paste.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A] (Formerly of Arygos)

4/10M Nighthold - Under 30% on M Bot
2/3M ToV
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11 EST Tues-Thurs.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Dysfunctionalfamily.wowlaunch.com
Guild: Perseverance
Server: Medivh/Exodar
Raid Days: Friday and Saturday
Raid Times: 10:30pm - 1:30am EST
Chat App: Vent
Loot System: Personal

We are looking for players wanting to be part of a group, with a team mentality, that likes the challenge of learning the fights together in raiding. We are starting from the bottom in Emerald and plan on catching up quickly to get into Nighthold. Our current players gear range is from 840-884.

Most of us have been around since vanilla. We stopped actively raiding just before Panda. We are back rebuilding our team!

Come progress with us!

Contact me in game with any questions!
Recruitment - Jibrill
Or through battleNet Ureal#1884
___________________________Vanity____________________________
Horde | US-Bleeding Hollow | http://vanitybh.wixsite.com/vanity

Raid Times -

[Tuesday|Wednesday|Thursday]

PST – 8PM - 11PM
CST - 10PM - 1AM
EST - 11PM - 2AM

Who is Vanity

Vanity is a new guild on Bleeding Hollow - Horde. We recently came back to our home server to get back into the horde raiding scene. We are a friendly, dedicated and humorous raiding guild with the intention of being semi-hardcore in a progression setting. Come join us for Mythic + clears (15+ weekly), Raiding, and Discord.

What we are looking for

A dedicated player who is willing to look up each fight prior to walking in to kill it that night. Someone who takes the extra time out of their day to fully understand their class / spec and what they can bring to the fights. We plan on being semi-hardcore, but we are looking for players who have a sense of humor, but know when to buckle down for progression fights. We are more than willing to help new, returning, and rerolling players of the same caliber gear up to raid with us!

What we expect from you

¤ Basic understanding of Warcraft Logs
¤ Ability to listen to a Raid Leader
¤ Full understanding of your class and specs
¤ Able to learn raid mechanics and once learned consistently perform them
¤ Dependability, determination, dedication and consistency in performance

Loot in Vanity

We use RCLootCouncil for our loot. Officers will discuss who, among those that need the item, should receive that item. We are not biased towards players in any way. We decide who gets the piece based on multiple things:

Attendance
Performance
Upgrade Value
Best in Slot
Attitude

Currently Recruiting

Tanks
Closed

Heals
Resto Druid
Holy Priest

M DPS
Arms / Fury Warrior
Windwalker Monk
Frost Death Knight
Ret Paladin
Enh Shaman
Rogue

R DPS
Shadow Priest
MM / BM Hunter
Boomkin
Ele Shaman

Contact us in-game via Bnets, posted below.

For more questions you can contact me directly.

Contact Us
Rae (Rae#1385) - GM
Beer (Thrillhouse#1644) - Officer
Yousk (Hesophix#1801) - Recruitment Team Lead
Shae (Heyitsshenan#1390) - Recruitment Team
Hey,

We'd love to talk to you about your ele sham. Do you have any links to provide for your shaman? I'm not sure how far way pacific is but take a lot at our raid times below and let us know if you can make them. I've given our recruiter your info. Look forward to hearing from you

[H]<Forgotten Aspects> US-Hyjal
7/7 M EN, 2/3 M ToV, 3/10 M NH

Our raid schedule is Tue - Thursday 6:30pm - 10:30pm PST (9:30pm - 1:30am EST).
To apply, visit our website at www.forgottenaspects.com, click APPLY HERE in the website navigation bar, and read/follow the provided instructions.

Additional Info
Forgotten Aspects was originally formed in the World of Warcraft beta. Upon the ending of the beta, the guild was formed on the Hyjal server November 23rd, 2004. We are comprised of both old and new members as we continue to grow and progress through the raid content.

Our goal, like many others, is to progress and experience the available raid content while it is current. We understand progression raiding can be stressful at times so we focus on building a fun and friendly environment. Ideally, we would like to find a candidate that fits the atmosphere of the team in both personality and skill.

Warcraft Logs - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/762
Wowprogress - https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Forgotten+Aspects

For additional information, please don't hesitate to contact our recruiter Naeblis#1734
Hi BSIX,
Something Shiny is an Alliance raid guild on PVE-Cenarius. We raid semi-casually 2 nights a week - Sat 8-11pm and Mon 7-10pm PST. We are currently 10/10H and looking forward to start our mythic push soon. We are a pretty laid back group of people... we like to be silly and have fun yet maintain enough focus to stay productive on fights. We use mumble for voice and RCLootCouncil for loot distribution. We provide flasks and some guild repairs.

If you want more info, I'll be home tonight around 7pm PST and we can chat via btag maliwali#1577 or you can reach out to me on discord maliwali#2947 during the day and start a convo. :) Thanks for your consideration!
Hello <The Trust> on Lightbringer is interested in you!
Raid times are Tues-Thurs 8:30pmPST-11:30pmPST
We are currently 7/7 Mythic and 1/3 Mythic ToV 3/10M NH
The guild will go strong into Nighthold for that 10/10 Mythic! Death to Guldan!!!
We also run keystones daily, we're a pretty active guild outside of raiding
The guild also has fun runs outside of raid times so we can just go in on alts and clear some content
Get back to me if you are interested or wish to talk more Joshua#1464
Hey there,

Saints of Exodar is currently looking for more raiders to complete us as we make our way through heroic NH.

We raid Friday 9pm - midnight & Sunday 7pm - 10pm CST and are currently 4/10 H in NH.

Here is a link to our info:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753636146#1

If you have any questions or feel we may be a fit, hit us up :)

Officer - Yoga#1744
Officer - Jeffthedrunk#1863
GM - Fancia#1926
We are a late night group. 11pm EST is the start times for our guild events.

We could fit in the ret pally or the elemental shaman. If you are interested in other classes (since you mentioned it), we are in high need for warlock and spriest.

Armageddon Industries (10/10N NH, 3/10H NH, 7/7H EN AOTC, 3/3N ToV)
Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
Ages 25+ (30+ preferred)

Raid Times
Core = T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
Open Alt PuG Night = Sun 11pm-1am EST.

We are considering ADULT applicants. Should be min of 865+ ilvl with 3rd artifact relic open and lvl 30+ weapon. As long as you are close to that, we will help get dedicated raiders geared.

A voice "interview" is required as we only add people that will fit in with our community and have similar gaming goals. This way xfers feel good about the real life cash investment.

About US

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. We are an older group, ages 25-40s with most of us in our mid 30s to early 40s. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. We care about the player behind the toon! We are a "real life first guild" meaning a few of our guys are what we call flex raiders due to their schedules.

We do optimize our 6 hours a week very well with setting up the raid 15 min before start, having 1st pull right on time, and very low down time between pulls. When we have something on farm we are a bit more relaxed and chatty, but everyone knows that during progression we are all business and voice com is only for calling out stuff. Our min expectations are AOTC with time to farm Heroic before next tier. Any mythic kills is just bonus if we have the time/desire.

-----------------------------------------

More info including guild mission, raid rules, loot style, other events, etc. info can be found at our current recruitment post
http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748466841

-Novabomb
Armageddon#1974
Please get a hold of me ASAP please =] Think we will be a good fit for you.
Alliance - Union - Uldum
Late Team: 7/7 MYTHIC EN, 3/3 Heroic ToV and Currently 10/10 H NH and 1/10 Mythic

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello my name is Sin and I am the raid leader for Union's Second Raid Team also known as the Phoenix Raiders. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. With the onset of Nighthold fast approaching we are looking for fresh players join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753096648#1
<Montage> is looking for ranged / healers.

Sargeras Alliance
Raid Hours: Tuesday / Thursday 8 - 11 PM CST
Progression: 6/10H
Raid Environment: Semi Hardcore, loot distributed via loot council
Other: Discord, M+, social guild

Battle Tag: Alex#1785
Nocturnal
Type: Semi-hardcore progression
Progression:10/10H
10/10 N Nighthold
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
2/3H ToV

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30pm-1:30am (PST)
11:30pm-2:30am (MTN)
12:30pm- 3:30am (CNT)
1:30pm-4:30am (EST)

<Nocturnal> is currently recruiting experienced, and perspective raiders to help fill out our roster.

Looking for any dps atm. but high on the list is:
Spriest
Boomie
Mage

Expectations:
Be on time
Have Mumble for voice communication
Have installed the required add-ons
Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.)
Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times

Loot Rules:
Loot Council

Add-on List:
Deadly Boss Mods
RCLootCouncil
Angry Assignments

Add Coltongrundy#1258 or Caryn#1711 for more info
<Undoing> is currently recruiting new members on Zul'Jin to help progress through upcoming raid content. We are composed of laid back and friendly members who take their raiding seriously but doesn't mind joking around while achieving our goals. We primarily focus finishing content on heroic. Mythic comes with time but isn't anything we hard push to do. We raid consistently, in a fun environment. Life happens but we appreciate a heads up if you know when life happens and you can't make it.

We ended WoD with 5/13 M and all raid tiers finished on heroic before AotC hit. We are currently 7/7H EN, 2/3H ToV (really hate that place,lol) and 10/10N, 7/10H EN. Been a raiding guild since Cata.

We are searching for new faces and potential raiders:

Anything that is played well is pretty fair game, really want a warlock.

Currently full on tanks and heals.

Our raid times will be as follows:
Thursday 12am Eastern - 3am Eastern. (Thursday Night)
Saturday 12am Eastern - 3am Eastern. (Saturday Night)
If raid needs to be extended for an additional 3rd day, it will be planned in advance and members will be given notice(additional nights are optional). Although it almost never run an additional night.

We run a Tuesday night alt night for fun, at the normal raid time.

Please be able to pay attention to detail, know the specifics of your class, have Discord installed, and be dedicated to your raid attendance. If you are a great fit for our group, the raid typically provides flasks, pots, and food if needed. Just bring your A Game and determination.

Contact me via Bnet if you have any question/interest Knox#1691