905 H Pally LF Raiding Guild. Pref EST

Guild Recruitment
Currently 3/10M looking for a new guild to call home. Past late game mythic raiding experience.

More can be discussed in game.

Add Alpha92#1623
Hello Friend,
Going to keep this nice and short as I am not a fan of copy and paste.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A] (Formerly of Arygos)

4/10M Nighthold - Under 30% on M Bot
2/3M ToV
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11 EST Tues-Thurs.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Dysfunctionalfamily.wowlaunch.com
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Who are we?

<Adapt> is a newer Horde guild on Arthas whose core banded together to create a guild with a welcoming and enjoyable environment for serious progression raiding. Many of the leaders have 10+ years of guild leadership experience.

Our goal is to be a known, organized, and skilled group of individuals who excel in working as a team to overcome the hardest this game has to offer while it is still current.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Raiding Schedule and Participation:

We are a semi-hardcore guild, but with an easier schedule for players balancing real life with play time.

Wednesday: 10pm - 1am
Sunday: 10pm - 1am
OPTIONAL Farm Night Tuesday: 10pm – 1am

*Times are all EST! ( Eastern Standard Time)
*Invites will be sent out 15 minutes prior to raid with trash being pulled right at raid start.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Requirements:

We are more interested in your ability as a player than your gear; we are willing to help you gear up if you can demonstrate your willingness and ability to be a contributing raider.

Prior raid experience is required. Recent raid experience at the Mythic level is highly desirable, but not required.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

What do we do outside of raid?

The guild regularly partakes in high Mythic+ keys (we ensure all of our members who desire it get a 15 key in), Nightbane, and other group activities.

Occasional BG and Arena groups regularly pop up as well.

Some of our members are known to kick it in Overwatch, Heroes, and several other games while the rest of us just hang out in Discord.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Voice Chat:

We use Discord for all guild related content. We prefer you to have a working mic but it is not a requirement, as long as you can listen and respond promptly. We encourage people to be active in strategy discussions before and after raid.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Loot System:

We use Loot Council with the assistance of add-ons to help distribute the loot. Details on how we use this system are posted on our website.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Progression:

* 3/10M Nighthold
* 10/10H Nighthold
* 3/3H Trial of Valor
* 7/7M Emerald Nightmare (Cutting Edge)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Current Recruitment Needs:

Healers:
Paladin, Monk, Shaman - High
Priest- Medium

Melee DPS:
No pressing needs, but strong applicants are encouraged to apply anyway.

Ranged DPS:
Priest, Warlock - High
Druid, Mage - Medium
Hunter, Shaman - Low

Tanks:
No pressing needs, but strong applicants are encouraged to apply anyway.

Package deals are welcome, but please let us know about the situation ahead of time.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Please don’t hesitate to contact us either through BattleNet or our website.

Rancorus (Rancorus#1762) - GM
Fuzfuz - (Bitter#1387) - Raid Lead
Dorkie - (helly#1617)

Our website is located at http://adapt.enjin.com.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Not sure what days/times you're looking for so I'll add you in game to chat as well.

<Reign of Fire> of is a 2 Night Weekend raiding guild. We are group of experienced raiders, with a dedicated core raid team. Our plan is to continue our progression raiding in Mythic Nighthold and beyond.

Our objectives is to have a successful raid team while having fun and enjoying the accomplishments we achieved respectively at the end of the raid. Outside of raids we run alt raids, mythic plus groups and carries, and have a group that does pvp as well.

Current Progression:
7/7M EN
3/3H ToV
10/10H NH
3/10 M NH

Raid Schedule
Friday 9PM - 1AM EST
Saturday 9PM - 1Am EST
Times reflect server time

Current Needs:

Tank: Open

Healers:
Resto Shaman - High
Strong healer of any class besides monk

DPS:
Open

For more information please contact Maka#1912

http://rof.guildlaunch.com
<Untamed> (Horde) of Zul'jin is recruiting!
Established raiding guild in search of a H Pally.
We raid 3 nights a week: Tues/Wed/Thurs 7:30-10:30 EST

7/7M EN
2/3M ToV
4/10M NH

Contact me Kyui (Kyui#1842) or the Guild lead Zaxachi (Joe#12447) in game or via Real ID. Thanks for the interest!

Guaranteed raid spot
Hi Brutalìty, I will contact you in game later. Please see our info below and feel free to reach out or apply on our website.

Vindicatum.com - US 42 8/10M (ToV US38)
Needs (CORE SPOTS)
• Hpal / Resto Shaman / MW

Main Recruitment Thread: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752237813

3-days a week - 10.5hrs (EST)
Sun - 8pm - 12:15am
Wed - 9pm - 12:15am
Mon - 9pm - 12:15am
Optional Tuesday Sell/Alt Run - 9pm - 12:15am

CONTACT

Tan#1393
Arrow#1690
Draakken#1812
7/10m nh get ahold of me Capn#1951
Hey! If you're looking for a 7/10M guild that's on a 9 hours out of the week for raiding, I'd love to talk to you. We're an eastern time zone based guild, times are 8:15-11:15 PM TUES/THURS/MON. Below I'll have pasted our guild recruitment statement!
Feel free to add Raei (whose tag is listed at the bottom, otherwise me @ Ravi#11306. Join us for a heroic alt raid or something to get a feel for us as a group if you'd like! We're a pretty relaxed group.

About Us:
Denial of Service is a mythic raiding guild that remains extremely competitive despite only raiding 9 hours per week. The guild has been around for 6 years with a passionate officer core that has high-end raiding experience dating back to the Burning Crusade. Our guild strives for top 100-150 US kills, despite only raiding 9 hours per week.

We have many activities planned outside of mythic raids, such as alt raids and achievement runs. In addition, our guild is extremely active in M+, as we require all raiders to get a M+15 done weekly.

Our guild is more than just a raid team, but is a home for people looking to build long lasting relationships. Many players have attended Blizzcon as a guild group for the past four years. We have a low turnover rate and when people do quit it is almost always due to real life circumstances. We have a large community that enjoys each other beyond just raiding, as we play other games together too.

Current Progession:
Tier 19: 7/7M 3/3M 7/10M

Past Progression:
Tier 18: 13/13M - US 116
Tier 17: 7/7M 9/10M - US 234
Tier 16: 14/14H - US 339
Tier 15: 6/13H
Tier 14: 6/6N 6/6N 4/4N
Tier 13: 8/8H
Tier 12: 6/7H
Tier 11: 6/6N 4/4N 2/2N

Raid Times:
Tuesday 8:15 PM - 11:15 PM Eastern
Thursday 8:15 PM - 11:15 PM Eastern
Monday 8:15 PM - 11:15 PM Eastern

What we expect from our trials:

Prepared with consumables, gear, addons, and understanding of the raid encounters
Making an effort to integrate yourself into the guild
100% attendance
Receptive to criticism in order to improve play

What we're looking for:
We are always looking for exceptional players, who are passionate and push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in high demand:

Holy Paladin
Rogue
Havoc Demon Hunter
Arms/Fury Warrior
Enhancement Shaman
Frost Death Knight
Hunter

How to apply:
If you're interested in joining Denial of Service, please visit www.clandos.org or
contact our leadership for more information:

Guild Master (Raei): Raei#1797

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!
Sent you an add, we do not have a holy paladin in our roster.

<SCH> Street Corner Horde of Bleeding Hollow
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brief Introduction
You will not find a more organized or structured unit than ours. Check out our guild policy as a demonstration. We're a 11+ year raiding unit. Our success and longevity of the guild is due in part to the mentality of doing what’s best for the guild, not the individual. If you’re looking for a long term raiding guild, we’re the unit for you. Our unit is mostly comprised of adults who maintain professional lives, we do NOT tolerate non-sense, favoritism, and immaturity.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Raid Days: M/Tu/W
Raid Times: 830-12a (EST) 7:30-11p (CST) 6:30-10p (MST) 5:30p-9p (PST)
Total Raid Hours Per Week: 10.5
Progression: 7/7M EN 2/3M ToV 5/10M NH
Home Page
  • Learn about our guild policy manual, how to join, and how to contact us.
  • http://www.SCHguild.com
    http://www.SCHguild.com/join

WoW Progress
    https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/SCH

My Contact
    Draxtor#1953
    Hey there, I don't like the big wall of text most recruiters use so I'm keeping mine nice and short.

Fateful - [A] Dalaran

We are a brand new guild looking to fill our core team for mythic progression. All of us are 10/10H NH, with a few having some mythic progression. We are currently looking for a holy paladin. Our raid days are Weds/Thurs 8-11PM EST.

My bnet is gbc2009#1346
    Feel free to add me if you'd like to talk some more.
    Looking for dedicated raiders to join one of our 2 progression teams! Currently looking for dps ( prefer range )and healers . Weekday team raids Monday-Thursday 8pm to 11pm PST (4 nights/12 hrs) Weekend team raids Saturday and Sunday 7pm to 11pm PST (2 nights/8hrs) All our spots are competitive and any exceptional players are welcome to apply! Visit our website at
    www.la-gaming.enjin.com
    and have a great day!
    We have an immediate spot for a Healer in our core.

[A] <Innuendo> is a semi-Hardcore weekday raiding guild on the Sargeras server. We are currently 3/7 M EN 3/3H TOV 10/10 H NH 1/10 M NH and looking to make a hard push in Mythic NH We are trying to build a team with great chemistry and competitive players who aim to be the best of themselves. Our aim is for consistent Growth from week to week in progression. We also want to have a great time doing it.

What we are looking for:
    Dedicated players who like to compete and always aim for the best
    Players who have in depth knowledge of their class
    Raiders who can keep a positive attitude and have patience during progression
    Raiders who get involved with the guild running Mythic+/PVP and other content
    Raiders who can handle positive criticism
    Mature people who remain calm under pressure and have fun!

What can you expect:
    A fun raiding environment that is comparatively laid-back for most progression guilds
    A drama-free guild to comfortably raid, with fair and helpful leadership.

Raid times and Requirements:
    We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7:30-10:00 server time (CST).
    We expect raiders to come with Flasks, food and prepot/post potions for all progression bosses.
    We use Discord for Voice communications.

Loot Distribution:
    All progression bosses will be using Loot Council. We distribute the loot based on several factors including Attendance, Performance, and current Gear. We strive to distribute the loot in the least biased way as possible in order to progress. The Raid is considered one team therefore we distribute loot to what we believe will help us the most in progression!

Currently looking for:

All Exceptionally skilled players of all classes and roles will be considered but below is a list we are specifically looking for:

Tank-
    1 Hybrid Tank/DPS Druid/Monk
    The purpose of this position is that you will be a DPS 90% of progression but if Main tank is away or we need 3 tanks for a fight we have that option. Basically DPS main with High AP Tank OFF spec.

Healers- 2 total
    Resto Shaman
    Resto Druid
    Holy Priest
    Disc Priest

Ranged DPS - 1 to 2 total
    1 Warlock Affliction or demo preferred but exceptional other specs will be considered
    1 General Ranged dps of any spec

Melee DPS – 2 to 3 melee DPS total
    DK Frost
    Fury Warrior/Arms
    !@# Rogue
    Havoc DH
    Feral Druid
    Enhance Shaman

Contact Info:
    Konvict #1701
    Apply on wow-innuendo.enjin.com
    Angelii, Konvictz, Kokazhen In game
    Discord Channel and message Konvict in discord (Mobile app 24/7 access!) or Kokazhen, Angelii in discord if I am not responding!
    Discord.gg/f3faQes
    Hello Brutality,
    I'd post to you from my main, but apparently armory will not let me.
    Into The Fray, Thrall, is an east coast guild, raiding T/TH, 9 pm to midnight server. We are 1/10 M NH, and are in search of a strong paladin healer, as we recently lost a healer due to work and it's hindered our progression. Loot is PL, and tier is decided between classes. We are casual, only raiding two nights a week, but weakest links will be sat and pugs brought in if needed. If you are interested in discussing more, I sent you a friend request through btag (Jolaan#1381). I hope you find what you are looking for.