Old post

Guild Recruitment
Come kill stuffs!
Bump
Would also love to add a Boomkin to our raid team!
Awesome group of people looking for a few more to finish out heroic NH and move into mythic
Heroic Gul'dan down!!
WTB more gnome mages to punt.
With Gul'dan down, we are starting Mythic mode tonight! Apply now and kill mythic bosses with us!
Gul'Dan down, looking for a couple ranged dps to join us into mythics
Mythic Skorpyron down! Come progress through Mythic Nighthold with us!
We'd love to add some ranged DPS to the team
Looking for mage, warlock or boomkin!

Cmon Druids ;) were a 20 man raid with only one. We need you!
Looking for a bald male gnome mage who enjoys having the top of that shiny head rubbed for luck before fights, A warlock who will not afk every 15 min, enjoys dropping cookies for all, and loves to help summon our team members with enthusiasm, and or a boomkin of the feathery variety large and plump who enjoys dancing and flapping for us all ! Maybe have a interest in also going tree form from time to time that would be splendid.

Feel free to come check us out we would love to have any or all of you!
we promise, boomkin, that we won't turn you into fried chicken.

our warrior might try, but we'll protect you.
Not to say we do not enjoy fried chicken. On the contrary most of us enjoy fried chicken so if that is something you really wan't to conversate about in a raid setting come give us a gander!
I very much enjoy fried chicken
Are you guys open to level 100 skilled recruits willing to put in the time to level quickly?
03/04/2017 04:13 PMPosted by Sosic
Are you guys open to level 100 skilled recruits willing to put in the time to level quickly?

We sure are but it would be on you to gear up to an appropriate ilvl for the content which is not too hard with all the resources available nowadays!
03/03/2017 05:26 PMPosted by Cinzia
A warlock who will not afk every 15 min, enjoys dropping cookies for all, and loves to help summon our team members with enthusiasm,

I have no idea what your speaking of.....

I plead the fifth
*throws bird feed*

*squats and waits for the elusive boomkin* ┬┴┬┴┤( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
03/04/2017 07:43 PMPosted by Shadowbaine
03/03/2017 05:26 PMPosted by Cinzia
A warlock who will not afk every 15 min, enjoys dropping cookies for all, and loves to help summon our team members with enthusiasm,

I have no idea what your speaking of.....

I plead the fifth

Yeah you wouldn't know because your afk all the time ;D