Breath of the Wild. Getting Perfect Score

Games, Gaming and Hardware
Don't care how good it is... it's about the only game I care for on switch but I'm not paying $400 to play it. Once again third party support seems utter crap. At least from looking at their 2017 lineup.
03/02/2017 06:12 AMPosted by Tsuraisha
Zelda game?

03/02/2017 04:12 AMPosted by Deathchix
meh.

I haven't really been interested in one since Ocarina.
I tried playing Twilight Princess, but just... could not be bothered with it, it doesn't have the same feeling of wonder to it.
Yeah I never liked TP that much either, I think 3d Zelda games went downhill after windwaker
03/02/2017 06:13 AMPosted by Vaedris
03/02/2017 06:11 AMPosted by Exorrt
I like zelda but this relates to WoW how exactly?

Well there is a gnome NPC in ungoro....named linkin, who had a tremendous likeness to link...well there was, dunno if he is still around.

Linkin's Sword of Mastery
This was a reward item for successfully completing the quest It's Dangerous to Go Alone.
http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Linken's_Sword_of_Mastery
03/02/2017 06:39 AMPosted by Zynles
Reported for spamming/trolling.

That's kind of an overreaction, dontcha think?
03/02/2017 06:27 AMPosted by Nadeya
03/02/2017 06:21 AMPosted by Luvia
Why are you trusting reviews from people who are being paid to say good things about it?

You must be a grouchy person. Not everything is a conspiracy.
http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/call-of-duty-infinite-warfare
03/02/2017 06:34 AMPosted by Lucifered
Everyone knows A Link to the Past was the best Zelda game ever.

2nd best. The Legend of Zelda was/is still the best.
It's being streamed on Twitch right now. It looks really good.
03/02/2017 06:38 AMPosted by Blakebone
You just have to transmog out of that helmet.

It looks mighty stupid on you.

All my armor its transmoged except the head cuz I hadn't get the chance to visit the transmog npc... That's why im wearing that weird head.

Looks like this new Zelda will beat Ocarina of Time.
03/02/2017 08:16 AMPosted by Enthused

OMG true!

Stream Link

https://www.twitch.tv/swiftor
03/02/2017 06:24 AMPosted by Fia
It should have come with the console. No other games come close to it from what I've seen for switch. The console, botw, screen protector, memory, carrying case makes it a $400-$500 game... I'll pass until I see more games that look half as good

I don't buy consoles any more (PC gaming is just better in nearly every way). I have a friend who buys all consoles, ever, though. It works out for me, because I offered to buy her BotW if she let me borrow the console long enough to beat the game.
03/02/2017 06:09 AMPosted by Seasoning
Your head looks tiny.

So tiny.
I don't believe in hype.
03/02/2017 06:15 AMPosted by Lucrend
I'm 34 years old and my personal hype is real for BotW. I think it's going to be the best Zelda game ever.

Until the next one.

Zelda games are, in my experience, always amazingly fun. I don't okay them all, just the console versions and they're always a good chunk of fun.
Noice

I myself is having a slight mid-crisis with zelda

Should i get the switch for Zelda?

Or get it for Wii U , since Switch launch titles isn't so great atm

Part of me wants to get it for the wii u until Switch gets more game titles i want out (Splatoon 2/mario kart/odd)

the other part of me should buy the switch to play zelda....

I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE !! :L
03/02/2017 09:16 AMPosted by Zhadox
the other part of me should buy the switch to play zelda....

This is what I want to do, even though I love my Wii U. That is *if* I can find one... Ugh...
03/02/2017 08:54 AMPosted by Jostlen
03/02/2017 06:24 AMPosted by Fia
It should have come with the console. No other games come close to it from what I've seen for switch. The console, botw, screen protector, memory, carrying case makes it a $400-$500 game... I'll pass until I see more games that look half as good

I don't buy consoles any more (PC gaming is just better in nearly every way). I have a friend who buys all consoles, ever, though. It works out for me, because I offered to buy her BotW if she let me borrow the console long enough to beat the game.

My brother offered to let me borrow his WiiU if I just wanted to get BoTW, so I feel u.
Yeeeeeeeeah, well i'm too broke to buy a brand new console right now so too bad.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Might get it later when more games are out for it. Heard of a Disgaea 5 port for example :p.

03/02/2017 08:16 AMPosted by Enthused

Watching a stream of a game both based on story-telling and puzzles sounds like the absolute perfect way to ruin it entirely for myself.
Zelda's awesome. Favorite game.

Still has to see if it's as awesome as Majoras Mask or OOC. But still i'm sure it's awesome.

Now, going to other things:

Please, OP. Hide that helm. Please. For your own sake.
I'm excited to play it. I frickin love Zelda games and it looks like so much fun!! GD the map is huge!
03/02/2017 09:33 AMPosted by Zelgius
Still has to see if it's as awesome as Majoras Mask

Majora's Mask and awesome should never be in the same sentence. It and Zelda 2 are the two worst of the non-CDi games.