GD Lounge 8

General Discussion
Prev 1 70 71 72 101 Next
03/19/2017 02:54 PMPosted by Gorebringer
03/19/2017 02:50 PMPosted by Lovefool
I got reincarnation.

Strike me down with all of your anger, then your journey towards joining the horde will be complete.

We're not Sith, Lovefool...

03/19/2017 02:55 PMPosted by Ðestroyers
03/19/2017 02:54 PMPosted by Gorebringer

We're not Sith, Lovefool...
speak for yourself
/chain lighting

Well, guess that sums up that argument!

03/19/2017 02:50 PMPosted by Lovefool

I got reincarnation.

Strike me down with all of your anger, then your journey towards joining the horde will be complete.
/stab from behind.

You traitorous cow. If you weren't a member of the horde I'd feel sincerely betrayed.
03/19/2017 02:50 PMPosted by Pouncey
: )

:: huggles ::

You don't know how happy it makes me to know you can forgive me after all I said and did. : D

/hug

Well, it's better when people is happy!.

I agree.

03/19/2017 02:58 PMPosted by Gunnarr
I hope Sylvanas and Yrel are killed off and written out of the game permanently.

I like both of them though.
I hope Sylvanas and Yrel are killed off and written out of the game permanently.
nice mog bb
03/19/2017 02:31 PMPosted by Evélyn
I'm fine. I got all my arms, just not as a night elf. I don't think bionics are particularly night elf friendly either.

Alright then.

Mmm so, you are into roleplaying stuff uh?, well beyond your server/wow I mean.

Just the setting. I don't actually do table top gaming, nor do I rp with any set characters on any wow server.
I mean I will answer questions and have short conversations with people that talk to me. But I don't have a giant backstory, or much of a reason for doing things apart from a dislike of orcs.
.../stab from behind.

You traitorous cow. If you weren't a member of the horde I'd feel sincerely betrayed.
do i go to the super true horde now?

Alright then.

Mmm so, you are into roleplaying stuff uh?, well beyond your server/wow I mean.

Just the setting. I don't actually do table top gaming, nor do I rp with any set characters on any wow server.
I mean I will answer questions and have short conversations with people that talk to me. But I don't have a giant backstory, or much of a reason for doing things apart from a dislike of orcs.

My favorite kind of roleplaying is the free-form text stuff where you just make up what you like. : D
03/19/2017 03:02 PMPosted by Evélyn

I see, yeah I get that. I would find it quite tiring in WoW I think. Although the first guild I was kinda did some minor roleplaying like a few weddings in silvermoon and some camping around the world.

I have never gotten into any tabletop, but I used to join a lot of collective fan fiction, mostly of digimon, get backers and vampires and stuff, which meant creating a character and basically writing as that character on the setting of the facfiction, they were roles just in third person. I met most of my old online friends that way and also that started the design/creation of many of my characters.
If you guys want to know why I was so angry, uhh, well, it was basically because Ion Hazzikostas wrote a post where he was explaining a design decision that enforced the anti-LFR attitude on the forums that I was arguing against for the past 5 years, and the explanation was essentially that he agreed with that attitude and WoW's design for the future would continue in that manner.

And then I kept persisting for 5 months because I was all on my own, trying to get them to change their minds and consider LFR to be important. What kept me going was the occasional LFR raider who'd pop into one of my threads with some words of support, basically just, "Keep fighting the good fight, man."

If you do any mode of raiding other than LFR, it wasn't a big deal. But if you only do LFR, well, it's bad.

And if my "I Quit" post hadn't gotten as much support as it did, I may not have made the effort at all. The support it got showed me that I wasn't anywhere near alone, and since I still had 5 months of subscription time on my account, well, I figured I'd make use of it.

I'm a bit calmer now, because I've come to accept that I really can't change anything about it. And really, the WoW I loved hasn't been there for years, because what I loved most was the organic, lore-driven world, which basically died in WotLK when zone design started focusing less on "what makes sense" and more on "what makes an efficient questing path."
03/19/2017 03:01 PMPosted by Ðestroyers
nice mog bb

Great minds think alike.
:: shapeshifts into small, adorable little four-legged dragoness ::

:: scampers toward the nearest friendly silly ::

:: POUNCE! ::
03/19/2017 03:34 PMPosted by Pouncey

ouch
03/19/2017 03:37 PMPosted by Fätalblow
03/19/2017 03:34 PMPosted by Pouncey

ouch

:: climbs on ::

:: licks face ::

Silly panda.

Now, pet me!

Pet the adorable Pounceydragon.
03/19/2017 03:39 PMPosted by Pouncey
03/19/2017 03:37 PMPosted by Fätalblow
...ouch

Silly panda.

Now, pet me!

<.<
>.>
/lick
03/19/2017 03:43 PMPosted by Fätalblow
03/19/2017 03:39 PMPosted by Pouncey

Silly panda.

Now, pet me!

<.<
>.>
/lick

Eeep!

:: scampers off, hides under a sofa ::
03/19/2017 03:44 PMPosted by Pouncey
03/19/2017 03:43 PMPosted by Fätalblow
...<.<
>.>
/lick

Eeep!

do my mouth smell that bad? :(
03/19/2017 03:53 PMPosted by Fätalblow
03/19/2017 03:44 PMPosted by Pouncey

Eeep!

do my mouth smell that bad? :(

Was not expecting to be licked.

:: emerges from under the sofa, scoots closer to the panda, curls up on the floor near her ::
03/19/2017 03:56 PMPosted by Pouncey
03/19/2017 03:53 PMPosted by Fätalblow
...do my mouth smell that bad? :(

:: emerges from under the sofa, scoots closer to the panda, curls up on the floor near her ::
/pat
03/19/2017 04:31 PMPosted by Fätalblow
03/19/2017 03:56 PMPosted by Pouncey

/pat

:: purrs ::

:: snuggles friendly Panda's hand/paw ::
Is it that hard to answer when aomeone whisp you....
03/19/2017 04:53 PMPosted by Fätalblow
Is it that hard to answer when aomeone whisp you....

Yes.