Driving the AH prices down

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
03/15/2017 08:57 AMPosted by Jahronie
03/15/2017 08:21 AMPosted by Wasntmeok
selling 400 -600 flask a day at say 400 -470 gold each (nice gold) pure profit
OR someone
Reselling 20 -30 flask at even 580 gold each ( not so nice gold ) 1/3 profit

remember most people on my server now and for about 2-3 weeks have been selling around 380 -500 gold per flask so reselling doesn't really work

I have brought prices down from 800 -1000 gold per flask

LOL IM !@#$ING SURE
It has nothing to do with over saturation of mats from bots farming herbs endlessly. Or the fact that more people are getting access to rank3 flasks, or even the fact that the BoS Vendor has a good trade in value for herbs.

NOPE

Our lord and savior Wasntmeok with only a handful of flasks has single handedly brought down the market himself!

Are you %^-*ing trolling m8? Do you have any idea how Economics work lol
Do you know how many flasks are sold every day on your server? Do you know how many you would have to flood the market with to even dent it?

I did a quick WOWAuction on your server, on a average day over 1600 flasks are bought. For you to even be noticed. For anyone to even !@#$ing give a %^-* about you. You would have to match that number EVERY DAY for weeks, to drive the price down like that.
You would be known, you would be famous, you would be a nolifer. You would probs actually have to be a bot..... DUN DUN DUUUNNNNNNN The plot thickens.

you wouldn't dare post on your main because we would look up its history on the AH and everything you have said here would be brought to light.
1) you're a liar
2) you have no idea how economics work

someone is salty its only a game why you mad ? I get it your server has over priced flask .Writing that wall of text at lest you did it in your free time .
03/15/2017 01:09 AMPosted by Erthan
03/15/2017 01:00 AMPosted by Takaimasurao
The ah prices are effn ridiculous

Seven starlight rose req (rank 2, rank 3 is a myth) per flask (not to mention all the other herbs). 1 rose per gathering node. The prices are reasonable imo

This

Pick up herbalism/alchemy if you have a problem with it
03/15/2017 09:05 AMPosted by Wasntmeok
03/15/2017 08:57 AMPosted by Jahronie

LOL IM !@#$ING SURE
It has nothing to do with over saturation of mats from bots farming herbs endlessly. Or the fact that more people are getting access to rank3 flasks, or even the fact that the BoS Vendor has a good trade in value for herbs.

NOPE

Our lord and savior Wasntmeok with only a handful of flasks has single handedly brought down the market himself!

Are you %^-*ing trolling m8? Do you have any idea how Economics work lol
Do you know how many flasks are sold every day on your server? Do you know how many you would have to flood the market with to even dent it?

I did a quick WOWAuction on your server, on a average day over 1600 flasks are bought. For you to even be noticed. For anyone to even !@#$ing give a %^-* about you. You would have to match that number EVERY DAY for weeks, to drive the price down like that.
You would be known, you would be famous, you would be a nolifer. You would probs actually have to be a bot..... DUN DUN DUUUNNNNNNN The plot thickens.

you wouldn't dare post on your main because we would look up its history on the AH and everything you have said here would be brought to light.
1) you're a liar
2) you have no idea how economics work

someone is salty its only a game why you mad ? I get it your server has over priced flask .Writing that wall of text at lest you did it in your free time .

Your response only furthers my point(s). Thank you
03/15/2017 09:09 AMPosted by Jahronie
03/15/2017 09:05 AMPosted by Wasntmeok

yep the butthurt is real
<span class="truncated">...</span>

I'm not surprised someone who thinks they are helping raiders with low prices but is actually making other people gold has a poor grasp of the basics of the economy. Your heart is in the right place at least.

Ok so , I make 100% profit selling my flask, when they buy it is already at a loss , meanwhile i'm pushing the market value down while people are undercutting me , further pushing the market value down even more . So raiders are winning and I'm making lots of gold still and the odd person might make a extra 50 gold ,good for them :)

I love folks who want to control a certain market....

I will sell into them all day long...

nothing like a steady buyer...

wish there where more of them....
03/15/2017 12:55 AMPosted by Wasntmeok
I go out of my way to make cheap flasks for raiders , so many alchemists send me hate mail so I send them vendor salt as a reply :) I love this game

GG your my hero! Keep it up and ty
03/15/2017 09:15 AMPosted by Wasntmeok

yep the butthurt is real

So you immediately get defensive when I point out how clear it is that you are lying by changing the subject, then revert back to saying I am butthurt after trying to help you understand economics.
God the internet is a grand place lol

Do you actually think you are controlling the entire flask market? That is all I really want to know at this point
03/15/2017 08:51 AMPosted by Wasntmeok
03/15/2017 08:42 AMPosted by Linra
...There is no free time... Time spent is time gone from the remainder of your life.

if that's the case why r you playing WoW then ? you enjoy it ? I love farming I enjoy it how I play the game and what I like to do is up to me right ? video games r stress relief for a lot of people farming does that for me
I didn't ask why you play. I just stated there is no free time all time comes with a cost.
03/15/2017 10:00 AMPosted by Linra
if that's the case why r you playing WoW then ? you enjoy it ? I love farming I enjoy it how I play the game and what I like to do is up to me right ? video games r stress relief for a lot of people farming does that for me
I didn't ask why you play. I just stated there is no free time all time comes with a cost.

He doesn't really understand complex ideas man, for christ sake he thinks hes controlling the entire flasks market on his server. I wouldn't bother. He might say you're just butthurt
03/15/2017 10:00 AMPosted by Linra
03/15/2017 08:51 AMPosted by Wasntmeok

if that's the case raiding ,pet battling ,RP, it all comes as a cost of time but as long as we enjoy what we do with that time that's all that matters
03/15/2017 01:10 AMPosted by Wasntmeok
03/15/2017 01:04 AMPosted by Erthan
Thanks for the cheap flasks I'm making a fortune flipping them.

no one flips any I have controlled the market for over 2 weeks now and I wouldn't get hate mail if I wasn't killing the Ah

Seriously doubt anything you're saying has any salt of truth in it.
03/15/2017 10:10 AMPosted by Hasil

no one flips any I have controlled the market for over 2 weeks now and I wouldn't get hate mail if I wasn't killing the Ah

Seriously doubt anything you're saying has any salt of truth in it.

It doesn't. I looked at his AH from TUJ and no one is selling a crazy amount of flasks, and none of the people who are selling them are in the other flask markets either.

We all fell for this troll post. 10/10. I honestly thought for a minute that he truly thinks he could control this many massive markets.
Both hasil and jahronie are alchemist . butthurt confirmed
03/15/2017 10:31 AMPosted by Wasntmeok
Both hasil and jahronie are alchemist . butthurt confirmed

The only way you could possibly control the market is if you were botting.. You a botter?
if you buy the ah mats to make flask you lose badly selling but if you sell too low, i'll buy them up and remark higher lol.
I mean I guess if any AH player cared hard enough they'd just start controlling the mats market and starve you out or make you farm your own and then buy you out and relist. Can't really do that right now though thanks to the bots spamming herbs for cheap. Next bot ban wave though.
03/15/2017 10:41 AMPosted by Kaladen
I mean I guess if any AH player cared hard enough they'd just start controlling the mats market and starve you out or make you farm your own and then buy you out and relist. Can't really do that right now though thanks to the bots spamming herbs for cheap. Next bot ban wave though.

Doesn't matter how many ban waves they have. They cannot stop bots.
They have had hundreds of ban waves over the years, it does literally nothing besides drive prices up for a day or two.
The only way to stop them is if the players stop buying the gold from the sites.
03/15/2017 01:10 AMPosted by Wasntmeok
03/15/2017 01:04 AMPosted by Erthan
Thanks for the cheap flasks I'm making a fortune flipping them.

So you like losing money
In order to properly tank the market for a particular item ... what someone really needs to do is one big power play and then keep up with it daily/weekly. The only thing is, it requires a lot of time, patient, gold and not caring that you will probably lose money for a while.

But let's face it, you don't do that for a profit, you do it troll all the greedy pricing gougers. Or in other words, If you're getting hate mail, you're doing something right.