LFM for H NH & ToS - 2 nights/6 hrs

Guild Recruitment
<Saints of Exodar> is recruiting a few more semi-hardcore raiders to add to our roster to push content. We have lost some people to real life, boredom, attendance, etc. We raid on Friday 9 pm - midnight and Sunday 6 pm - 9 pm CST. If you are looking to break into heroics, we could be a fit. We also are looking for people to move into Tomb of Sargeras with us.

We are located on the Alliance side of Bladefist/Kul Tiras. I would say we are a medium population, PVE server. If you get butt hurt easily, we probably aren't the right fit for you. We tend to joke around and sometimes poke fun at each other. We try to keep things drama free, so if you are a drama causer, you won't last with us.

We run heroic dungeons, mythic dungeons and mythic+ dungeons. This can also help gear up anyone that might be a little lower item level than is required for the current content. We don't mind helping to gear up a potential raider.

WHAT WE EXPECT OF YOU:

As we raid only 6 hours per week we expect:

Attendance - Be on time, with consumables, rolls, proper gems & enchants. We understand that people will miss occasionally, but we expect raiders to maintain a high attendance rate as consistent missing hurts the team.
Communication - We use Discord for raids, at a minimum be able to listen.
Accept constructive criticism - We want to help if help is needed.
Performance - Know your class/spec.
Patience - Wipes are expected, we don't want ragers or negative nellys as that brings down the morale of the team.

PROGRESSION:

Legion
The Nighthold - 10/10 N, 4/10 H (should be higher but had quitters to RL, attendance, boredom)
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7 N , 7/7 H (AoTC)
Trial of Valor - 3/3 N, 2/3 H

WOD - Crap expansion
HFC - 7/13 H, 12/13 N - we quit raiding in August, 2015
BRF - 10/10 H & N (AoTC)
HM - 7/7 H & N (AoTC)

RAID NEEDS:

Raid leader - We need someone to lead our raids who is organized, researches fights and is a people person with patience.
Tank - Looking for a tank .
Heals - Monk, priest or shaman.
Swingers - If you can do dps/tank or dps/heals, we are interested! We love players that can adapt to fit other roles when needed for fill in!
DPS - Open to any class.

For more information about joining Saints of Exodar or to ask questions please feel free to leave a post on here or add:

Officer - Yoga#1744
Officer - Jeffthedrunk#1863
GM - Fancia#1926
If you are looking to move into heroics, check us out.
Hi there,

I made a topic in this forum and you were the first to comment. I'm interesting in joining your guild -- the raid times and rules work for me. Obviously I'd have to pay for a transfer, which I'm willing to do.

I was just wondering, should you guys accept me, would I immediately become part of the raid team? Or would gearing up be the priority first?

Feel free to add me: Jarett#1200

Have a good one :)
Hey Ming,

You are at 858 so we would have to run some mythic +'s or a normal NH to get you some gear first before we bring you into heroic, which is what we currently are working on.

I'll add you in game :)

Scrappy
Fresh heroic tonight, if you are heroic ready and looking for a raid team, come try us tonight.
Still looking for all classes/specs to complete us.
We are 3/10 H and looking for more raiders who want to progress with us.
Got Krosus down last night :)
Moar peeps!!
03/21/2017 11:51 AMPosted by Scrappygurl
Moar peeps!!
Hit me up! I hope to be on tonight. Work and a horrible head cold has been kicking my a$$ this week.
Fresh heroic tonight, come try out with us :)
Looking for raiders for NH and Tomb.
Updated
We want YOU to raid with us!
Hey Scrappy...I am just returning to WoW after a 3 year break. Been playing since Vanilla. I work Tuesday through Saturday on 3rd shift so I would be on from 7:30am til 1pm on those days. My days off are Sunday and Monday so I will be on from 7pm til 7:30+am on those two days. Obviously I need to catch up on current content and gear which I will do in a casual pace. Let me know if this would fit your guild and if you have members that could be on at those times to help when needed. Thanks for your time.
03/28/2017 10:42 AMPosted by Drakaine
Hey Scrappy...I am just returning to WoW after a 3 year break. Been playing since Vanilla. I work Tuesday through Saturday on 3rd shift so I would be on from 7:30am til 1pm on those days. My days off are Sunday and Monday so I will be on from 7pm til 7:30+am on those two days. Obviously I need to catch up on current content and gear which I will do in a casual pace. Let me know if this would fit your guild and if you have members that could be on at those times to help when needed. Thanks for your time.

Hey Drakaine,
During the day isn't "prime time" for the guild as most people work. There might be a few online during that time.
The Sunday evening we raid, so a lot of the guild would be busy from 7pm-10pm but after might be up for stuff. And Monday, yes, people would be on finishing up mythic, mythic +'s, etc.
Obviously, with your schedule, you wouldn't be able to raid with us, if that is something you are interested in. If not, that is cool too.
Any more questions, feel free to add me :)
Scrappy
Try us out this Friday in heroic NH.
03/29/2017 07:39 PMPosted by Scrappygurl
Try us out this Friday in heroic NH.
Raid night :)