908 Blood/Frost DK [H] Tichondrius

Guild Recruitment
Hello:) Im currently seeking a new guild because of a schedule change.

I have been an officer and main tank in my guild for a couple of years, but life has happened and I will need to find a new time slot. Not available Tues or Wed. :(

I haven't really been raiding for the last month while deciding what I want to do.
I have cutting edge for EN, but haven't done any mythic NH.

Im an extremely competent tank and also a great dps. Mistakes are few and far between. I know most other classes as well as my own (raid leading experience)
I don't miss raid or flake. I come prepared.

Feel free to ask if you would like to know anything else.

Not willing to faction change or server transfer as I just did so to move to Tichondrius from the dying Lightbringer server.

Spunoff#1111
Hi! It sounds like you could fit in with our group!

[H][US][Tichondrius]<Sinister> 3/10M

Raid schedule: Saturday and Sunday 7pm - 11:30 EST.
Alt raid: Sat @5pm EST.

Sinister is a mature guild that puts a high emphasis on team work and constructive analysis to progress our raid team further into mythic content. We strive to be competitive but keep a friendly atmosphere. The guild is always active with keystone groups, PVP, and alt progression.

What we expect from out raiders is, to study video strategies, review logs for improvement, show up on time with plenty of consumables (Flasks, Food, Pots, Runes), to have a perfect or close to perfect attendance rate ( We are understanding for emergencies and unexpected incidences), and to have the required addons for raid. We also do take a 30 minute break in the middle of our progression nights to allow raiders to take a breather to accommodate the long raid times.

If you are interested in joining our raid team and being apart of Sinister or would just like more information please add me on Battle.net
kane#12856 or rafe#1529
Always recruiting exceptional players, Regardless of recruiting needs.

We are <Group Therapy> a 2 night a week mythic raiding guild located on the Connected-Shadowmoon server cluster. Outside of raid we are a laid back group of friends who enjoy both this game and others. During raid we are progression minded and serious. With our short raid schedule we need people that can learn quickly from their mistakes as well as the mistakes of others. Come with a mindset of doing your best in a short amount of time and you will do well. We will never add raid days or require you to maintain alts.

Progress
We are currently 7/7M EN and 2/3M ToV 6/10M Nighthold

Current Needs

Tank-
Guardian Druid
Prot Paladin

DPS -
Spriest
Fury Warrior
Rogue
Moonkin
Hunter
Frost DK
Ret Paladin

Healer
Resto Shaman (High Demand)

Raid Times
------------------
Friday- 9:30 EST to 1:30 EST
Saturday- 9:30 EST to 1:30 EST

You can contact us in game on Haomarush or by our battle tags or at this discord link https://discord.gg/RBgETJ7

Chistorm#11212 (Raid Leader)
Faunt#1508 (Officer)
<Vile> Mal'Ganis [US] Horde Guild Open Recruitment!

katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/

Recruitment Needs:

Currently recruiting all classes and specs to expand our raid roster for both of our 20M Weekday and Weekend Raids! We are looking for passionate individuals who want to slay dragons a few times a week. We raid because we love the game and want to find like-minded people. We believe in team play and solid individual performance. While your raiding resume might be cool, we care more about attitude, what you can actually do in the moment, and what you bring to every single raid night, than your past accomplishments.

Raid Times:

Dream Team 20 Man (Mythic)

Days: Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday

Times: 9:00 pm -12:30 am Server (CST)

Loot System: EP/GP

Team Awesome 20 Man (Mythic)

Days: Friday and Saturday

Times: 8:00 pm -12:00 am Server (CST)

Loot System: EP/GP

PVP Needs:

All classes interested in Rated BGs, World PVP, Arenas and random BGs

Voice:Mumble/Skype

Everyone should have knowledge of the PvP maps and install the BG targets Add-on.

Normal and Heroic Modes:

Any and all Interested In running as a guild to get extra gear for our Mythic Raids. These will occur typically at 5 PM CST before our regularly scheduled mythic raids. If the majority of the raid still needs Heroic then we will do Normal at 5 PM and if they do not we will replace Normal with Heroic.

Mythic Keystone Dungeons Needs:

Players with knowledge of the fights and difference between both heroic and Mythic modes. Your gear set for the Mythic Mode is gemmed and enchanted correctly. Mumble should be installed.

About Us:

Well we are a current content progression Raiding guild social and friendly to others, We have a sense of Humor and Like to send jokes back and forth, With that being said we are a mature Guild environment and have A lot of helpful people in the guild with almost anything! We do look to make sure people wanna play this game and not have us play it for you! We have been around for a while and have the stability to offer you as a member!

What We Can Offer You:

• Active guild with lots to do on a server with a great economy!
  • Fair trial selection process!
  • Friendly and helpful players!
  • Live Twitch streams during raids
  • Repairs and potions and flasks for Raiders!
  • Stability of a Guild that has been around since 2010!
  • How To Get In:

First thing to note all of our spots are competitive for any candidate, and will remain so to keep a steady and active roster for our teams!

There are a few ways to get in! If you currently reside on Mal'Ganis message anyone in the Guild at any time and then get in touch with an Officer. Also you may add our B-Tag and get in touch with us VIA in game whisper and set up an interview!

Still not sure? Check out our Live Stream on Raid nights!

***Note now if you are on a different server currently and plan on finding a new guild we do offer a cross server trial before you decide to transfer. With this being said alliance can also faction change before transfering to see how our Guild suites your needs and yours ours.

katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/
    Hello Friend,
    Going to keep this nice and short as I am not a fan of copy and paste.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A] (Formerly of Arygos)

4/10M Nighthold - Under 30% on M Bot
    2/3M ToV
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11 EST Tues-Thurs.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856
    Dysfunctionalfamily.wowlaunch.com
    Hey Spun i remember talking with you about a tank position in HFC. Would love to talk with you again if you back in the market for a new grp. Sent u a btag req, hope to hear from ya soon!

<<Freelance>> Proudmoore is Looking For More!!! Seeking reliable and friendly, active players.

Especially an:
    Elemental Shaman (especially with a Resto OS)
    Warlocks (any Spec)
    Mages (any Spec)
    Hunters (if u make surv work then show me XD)
    Frost Death Knight
    Mistweaver or Resto Druid (with Balance OS is a +)

and any other exceptional players seeking a stable home. Our goal is to push cutting edge each tier and enjoy playing with people who learn quickly. We’re looking for players who understand and anticipate mechanics while maximizing their classes output and are also fun loving! We're always on the lookout for people who enjoy not only content but company.

Too Long- Would Not Read :P
    -Raid Days: Mon/Tues/Weds 5:30-8:30 pST, Optional Thursday Night Events
    -Contact: Solidflash#1444(Star), Tyranica#11463(Zoenya), Compy#11349 (Compy), Lhevis#1706(Lhevis)
    or any of our other raid members
    -Server: US-Proudmoore
    -Progression: 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 4/10 M NH
    -Loot: RC LootCouncil
    -VoIP: Discord
    -Logs: Guild logs are public on warcraftlogs.com