Silvergrove - A Worgen Adventure Guild

Moon Guard
Love the concept of this guild. Best of luck and well wishes!
This guild looks awesome, I submitted an application and look forward to becoming a member!
I must be blind, but I don't see a way to log in or apply. Could someone please point me in the right direction?
04/26/2017 07:30 AMPosted by Systar
I must be blind, but I don't see a way to log in or apply. Could someone please point me in the right direction?

http://silvergrove.shivtr.com

You're going to want to go to the URL above and then in order to apply, you'll need to sign in or make an account with Shivtr.

The top right corner of the site should have two buttons: Apply and Login
04/26/2017 11:41 AMPosted by Lynnceus
04/26/2017 07:30 AMPosted by Systar

http://silvergrove.shivtr.com

You're going to want to go to the URL above and then in order to apply, you'll need to sign in or make an account with Shivtr.

The top right corner of the site should have two buttons: Apply and Login

Oooh, sorry about that! I was at work and I guess the browser didn't show the sign in bar at the top. :)
I contacted them and got a really great response. This guild has some great officers who are really informative and helpful. I even got to RP with Murdok a little last night and it was very informative. I look forward to attending the new campaign. Seems like a very friendly bunch!
Bump
We now have a PvP officer! Tonight is our first random BG event. Come take a look at our website for more!
Afternoon everyone, Anka here.

For those of you who have helped to bump this thread to the top - thank you kindly.

As we have continued to grow, we now have a content officer, a PVP officer, as well as several IC positions that have been filled. With campaign events on Saturday nights and officer events scattered throughout the month, we offer a full calendar and good times. Some of our members do progressive raiding, some of us do rated PVP, and some of us are filthy casuals (myself included).

Thank you for supporting Silvergrove.
A nice group of people :)
This sounds very interesting. I am still in the process of developing my first RP character, but I really would like to play a Worgen some day. So many options in the Moon Guard community it seems...Lots to think about :) You guys are on my radar!