LFG 880 Ret Pally willing to heal or tank.

Guild Recruitment
LF guild that raids 2 to 3 nights a week and progressing on at least Heroic NH. I am a 880 ilvl equipped Ret Pally,but i am willing to play healer or tank if necessary, and looking to have a good time. I am on Tich currently and you can add my on Btag at HankHillary#1713
Hello Friend,
Going to keep this nice and short as I am not a fan of copy and paste.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A] (Formerly of Arygos)

4/10M Nighthold - Under 30% on M Bot
2/3M ToV
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11 EST Tues-Thurs.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Dysfunctionalfamily.wowlaunch.com
Hi there!

<Last Call> Hyjal -We are 1/10m, 10/10 normal and heroic. We have a super talented group of about 15 people who have raided together on and off for 8 years, but due to life we have lost some of our members so we are looking to rebuild for mythics. If you love having a good time while doing your best in progression, then we have a home for you :) We would be willing to help gear you to get you to mythic level for tanking ( we are not really in need of heals or melee).

we raid M/W/TH 10-1 eastern time.

spankzmoxa#1912 if you have any questions or want to chat! We would love to have you!
Hey!
Dark Renders Edge is currently looking for more for our mythic roster.

Fun Facts!
    -Alliance, US Azjol-Nerub
    -Fri/Sat 8:30pm-11:30pm PST
    -Currently 9/10H

Contact me for for more information (Squishyface#1849) or visit our forum post. :)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753557662#1
Deja Vudoo-Hyjal(7/7H EN 6/10H NH) is looking for competent and qualified raiders to join our core raid team. We raid Saturday and Sunday evenings 7:00-10:00 PM PST each week. With Saturday our farm day, and Sunday progression. We are in the market for:
1-2 Tanks
1-2 Healers
1-2 Ranged DPS
1-2 Melee DPS
Interested in joining or have questions? Contact me on Battle net at Governor#1878 or on Discord at Governor#7400
Thanks and Have a Great Day.
Intro
Mass Res Inc is an Alliance Mythic raiding guild on the Icecrown/Malygos server. While we have a focus on Mythic progression, we maintain a standard non-hardcore schedule and a fun social atmosphere. MRI's goal is to have steady progression while still enjoying the game and the company of guild members. Currently 10/10H. Looking to expand our roster for Mythic.

Recruitment
We're always happy to find dedicated players for our raid roster. If you are interested, please fill out an application on our website. All of the information about our guild is listed on the application in detail.

Currently, recruitment is open for

Healer -
Holy Paladin
Holy Priest

DPS -
Ranged
Balance Druid
Hunter
Warlock

Melee
Demon Hunter
Windwalker Monk

Will consider any quality player even if their class/spec is not listed above.

Schedule
MRI raids three nights a week.
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 8:00 PM to 10:30 PM (US Central).

Website
http://www.massresinc.com/recruitment
Hey there! We would love to have you in <Catastrophe>, If you make your way down to this comment and like what you see please add me on Bnet or Discord :)

(you can stay ret, but healing offspec is quite nice ;) )

Who we are: <Catastrophe>[H][Bleeding Hollow] is a new guild looking to recruit skilled players to fill up our roster for NH progression. Though we are a new guild, we are composed of a few skilled players most of whom have already cleared NH on heroic.

Our current goals: For the moment we are planning to continue clearing NH(n/h) as well as EN/ToV(n/h/m) until we've compiled enough competent and geared players to push mythic NH. (we do dabble in PVP and love M+)

What we're looking for: We are looking good players who like to have fun are willing to commit to set days for raiding, can listen to direction in regards to raid leading and are not afraid to ask questions. People make mistakes and progression is hard and we accept that but want players who are willing to learn to make themselves better. We are currently looking for ALL ROLES and SPECS (Except Tanks), Obviously there will be cookies for DPS and HEALERS. Preferred ilvl around 865(+ -) though we are willing to help gear along the way for committed players!

Raid times: As of right now raid times are Thursdays & Saturdays 8:30pm-11pm EST [raid times are subject to change based on player availability]

Requirements: [Discord/LootCouncil/DBM will be required for guild raiding, do not have to speak, but do have to listen]

Contact us: If you would like and invite or have any more question feel free to reply on here or: Guild Lead: bnet: Thoar#1845 - - - Discord: Cuzo#8664

Look forward to your reply! :)
Please get a hold of me ASAP please =] Think we will be a good fit for you.
Alliance - Union - Uldum
Late Team: 7/7 MYTHIC EN, 3/3 Heroic ToV and Currently 10/10 H NH and 1/10 Mythic

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello my name is Sin and I am the raid leader for Union's Second Raid Team also known as the Phoenix Raiders. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. With the onset of Nighthold fast approaching we are looking for fresh players join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753096648#1
Raid Times:
Thursday/Friday/Saturday - 11:30 PM - 2:00 AM PST (Server Time)

http://www.vaikonindustries.com/

Current Progression
*Mythic Nighthold 2/10
*Heroic Nighthold 10/10
*Mythic Emerald Nightmare 7/7
*Heroic Trials of Valor 3/3
*Normal Nighthold 10/10

Realm: Proudmoore [West Coast PvE Alliance Heavy]

Requirements:
•Know your class
•Be open to constructive criticism
•Enchant & gem your gear.
•Come prepared to raid, with pots/flasks/food
•A positive attitude and patience
•80% Attendance Requirement
•In depth knowledge of your class and the current raid content
•Discord (voice server)
•Admit your mistakes
•Have a reliable working computer
•Show up on time and prepared for every raid (15 minutes before)
•Be communicative about any problems you may be having
•Advise a raid leader if you will be absent from raid / Post in Discord

Our Focus:
Vaikon Industries was established at the start of Legion as a late night mythic raiding guild (Pacific Time) We achieved this as a semi-hardcore 20 man team and expanding our roster looking for exceptional players for mythic / nighthold progression,
however we are very open to "casual" players for heroic raiding but raids spots will be given to players that show there worth in and out of raids. (We take preference in players who like to make progression and betterment of there character a priority)

Tanks: (Looking for Raid leading Experience as a bonus)
Guardian Druid
Protection Warrior
Protection Paladin *Exceptional*

Heals: (Need:Medium)
Holy Paladin
Resto Druid
Mistweaver Monk *Exceptional* (Must Have Off Spec)
Resto Shaman *Exceptional* (Must Have Off Spec)

Ranged DPS: (Need: Medium)
Shadow Priest
Balance Druid
Frost Mage
Fire Mage
Arcane Mage

Melee DPS: (Need:Low)
Unholy Death Knight
Frost Death Knight

[Multi Spec's and Hybrid Classes are a high asset esp. people who can switch to healing or tanking on the fly and be "comfortable" ie. Druids/Paladins/Monks/Shamans]
Previous raid experience is preferred. This doesn’t have to be just previous expansion raiding, but we prefer people who have done previous Normal/current HEROIC raiding. Since we raid only three nights a week, we need a high level of performance (if you have any logs such as WoL please have them on hand)

Our Mission:
Having fun, being serious, and getting !@#$ done plain and simple.

What we expect:
We expect raiders to be prepared when they come to raids. This means flasks, food, enchants, knowledge of fights etc.. should be handled before raid invites (15 minutes before raid times).
We use RCLootCouncil for handling our Loot which is rewarded by a 5 member loot council.
- Required Addons: RCLootCouncil

If you are interested or have any questions please post below and i will reply as soon as possible - Contact me at justabro#11969 (Recruitment Officer) or Endon55#1429 (Guild Master)) or make an application on our website; http://www.vaikonindustries.com/
Sargeras[A] Week-end Mythic raiding!

About us
Pledge of Insanity is a guild on Sargeras(Alliance). Our current progression is 7/7M, 2/3M, 3/10M and considering our light schedule, we expect everyone to come prepare and be on time. Our goal is to get Cutting Edge before each tier ends.

Raid time

Friday/Saturday 7h00 to 11h00 pm CST (Need to be online 15 before raid).

Alt run : Sunday 8h00 CST

*We do an optional normal run the first Tuesday of a tier release*

Contacts
btag : ainsworth#11901, muffin#11683, KJL#1903 or totems#1763
<Fools of Fate> is a semi-hardcore progression guild based on US Proudmoore (PvE Medium Pop Realm). If you're a Healer or Exceptional DPS, we're interested.

Raid Times PST
Tuesday - 7:00PM - 10:00PM
Wednesday - 7:00PM - 10:00PM

Who We Are
This guild has existed for 11+ years and raided every raid since the very beginning of WoW. This is rare and we're quite proud of it.
Great majority of us are 25-35 years old with families/responsibilities.
Mature language is used. Great group who love to maximize our 6/hrs/week raiding together.

Our Goals
We always look to full clear heroic content at a MINIMUM before the next raid content launches.
When we clear heroic w/ time remaining, we will push into mythic, but don't join expecting mythic progression immediately.

Our Expectations
Come to each raid prepared w/ consumables, seals, and knowledge of the boss mechanics.
If you're going to be late or miss an upcoming raid, please let someone know in advance if possible.
Independently research the content. Learn the mechanics from boss videos, strategy guides, and pug raiding practice.
Know your class/role extremely well. Research your class Discord channel.
Bring a competitive attitude and push yourself and fellow raiders to their highest potential.
Don't be an !@#$%^ who just loves to hear themselves talk on Discord. Your personality is important, but use the knob to turn it up & down appropriately.

To be considered...

Message me directly @ Coblobstoy#1768
Please mention you are responding to this recruiting post.
Please provide a link to your logs.
We use Discord and using your mic is required.
Hey there!
I'm looking for a Ret to join our team and if you can flex other roles as back up that's even better! We raid Sun/Mon/Tues 9:30pm to 12am EST. We are a long standing guild (since 2008) very friendly and team oriented. We raid as stress free and relaxed as possible in our 7.5 hours a week, however, we do expect our raiders to show up on time, prepared and know the fights.

We are currently 9/10H NH with 7/7M EN (with cutting edge) and 3/3H ToV completed.
If any of this could interest you and you are looking for a long term/stable home then please add Nox#1368 for a quick chat. We also don't mind doing x-server trials! We'll be running our normal NH clear this Sunday at 9:30pm if interested (did our heroics on Tuesday).
I hope to hear from you soon!
Best of luck with your search.
sot-bloodhoof.enjin.com
Hello there Dänny!

Check out <Murloc Madness> if you are open to the idea of a Heroic only guild! We have space for another Ret Pally on our team. Feel free to use any of the contact methods below if you would like to chat further!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on
Area 52. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Recruitment: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749068382
Raid Schedule: Friday 10pm-1am EST & Saturday 9pm-1am EST
Progression: 6/10H & 10/10N NH | 3/3H ToV | 7/7H EN

Apply Today!
If this interests you, join the Madness by applying at MurlocMadness.enjin.com
No website registration required!

For any questions/inquiries:
Join our recruitment discord discord.gg/ACF7PN4
Or add Ophelea#1117 and bukojuice#1180
Spread the Madness!
Hello Danny,

We could use you as a healer for our guild and 2 night/week progression raid team, and we do a 3rd night for farming runs/achievements.

Raizin Kane on Whisperwind (US-PVE) is looking to add members that want to be part of an active community of adult members that enjoy both raiding and other content such as Mythic+, achievements, and team building. We are looking for people that don't rage due to wipes as we learn and work to overcome challenges together and that also want to be part of an active community outside of raiding.

We are an established guild with a good mix of experienced and new raiders that has worked to progress together from struggling group barely able to fill/clear normal HFC at the start to clearing Heroic HFC before Legion released. We have a core group of 12-15 members, cleared Heroic EN/TOV, and are now progressing thru Heroic Nighthold (4/10). We would like to add to our team and grow our guild towards building a mythic progression team. The biggest hurdle is finding new members willing and wanting to be part of building a team. We have a solid core, but we need more with the same mindset of this is a game and should be fun. That takes raiding as a challenge and works to overcome them, but that it's not something to get upset about when mistakes happen.

I'm an older player (44 yo) that has been playing WOW since Vanilla release. I started off running a weekday morning raid guild back in the MC/BWL days when I worked mid-nights in law enforcement. I switched careers several years back, and had back fusion surgery that forced me out of raiding/playing for a couple of years. My son (21 yo) helped start up this guild with me back in Jan 2015. We have been steadily growing and progressing in raiding ever since. He started playing and raiding in Vanilla and has completed all mythic content up to Legion. We're both experienced and knowledgeable players, and working to maintain an enjoyable raiding guild with active players of the same mindset.

You can also visit our recruitment thread linked below as it has all the detailed information about the guild:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753285652#1

If we sound like a guild you'd be interested in becoming a part of and would like to talk further, please contact me on BNET @ Karlmic#1834.

Thank you and good luck to you in your search whichever way it may take you.
Hey there,

Saints of Exodar is currently looking for more raiders to complete us as we make our way through heroic NH.

We raid Friday 9pm - midnight & Sunday 7pm - 10pm CST and are currently 3/10 H in NH.

Here is a link to our info:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753636146#1

If you have any questions or feel we may be a fit, hit us up :)

Officer - Yoga#1744
Officer - Jeffthedrunk#1863
GM - Fancia#1926
(H) Frozen Doom is looking for DPS raiders! server: US- Azuremyst/ Staghelm Day/times: Tuesday, Wednesday & Monday  8-11:30 cst (9-12:30 est). Loot: RC Loot Council progression:  9/10H
 voice coms:Discord

our horde guild has been active since June 2008. We are a casual guild/raiding guild. We request you have solid raid awareness and excellent attendance. Research encounters and know your role in current raid content. Have Flasks/Consumables on hand for raid nights. realid Dalfina#1473