Fury Warrior 900 10/10 H & 3/10 m nighthold

Guild Recruitment
I am not allowed to bump so I am going to write a new thread. I just had to leave a guild because scheduling related issues. I am looking for a core spot in a guild that raids 2 times a week with other options too (like Mythic +, etc). I work from 8am to 5pm central time Monday through Friday. I love WoW and have a lot of fun being very social but also love to raid. I have 3/10 Mythic Nighthold achieve but please note, I have only downed those bosses one time in my guild before I had to leave so I am still learning on Mythic. I have 10/10 heroic down really well though. I want to be ready for 7.2 so I at least want to join a guild who can do heroic Nighthold.

I will faction change and server change if necessary. I will not accept a schedule unless I know I will give you 100% attendance. Otherwise it wouldn't be fair to you. Please let me know. For the Alliance! Or.... For the Horde! Whichever!
<Astral> @ US-Turalyon (Alliance)

Currently Recruiting:
- Healer: Paladin
- Ranged DPS: Warlock, Hunter
- Melee DPS: Warrior, Rogue, Monk
- ANY exceptional players

www.astralguild.com

Potential applicants should have Emerald Nightmare mythic/heroic experience or extensive previous raiding experience. Successful applicants should have thorough knowledge of their class and roles. If your class is not specifically listed and you feel that you would be an asset, please contact us using our battletags below.

Schedule:
- Tuesday: 9pm - 12pm EST
- Wednesday: 9pm - 12pm EST
- Thursday: 9pm - 12pm EST

About Us:
<Astral> @ US-Turalyon (Alliance) is recruiting for our mythic progression core. We are an eclectic group of passionate individuals who value our time and progression. Our founding members are comprised of long-time hardcore raiders who have been playing together since TBC. Our officer core have extensive US top 10 experience as officers/GMs. Our members have a bevy of notable accomplishments which include numerous US top 10 kills and achievements. We have since settled into a more relaxed 3-night raid schedule but maintain our former hardcore mentality especially regarding personal responsibility/awareness, efficiency, and preparation.

Our players are mature, driven, competitive, and always looking to improve themselves and their fellow raiders. Over the years, we have learned to give and take criticism and communicate our goals with each other in a collaborative, professional, progression-minded atmosphere. Through effective communication, preparation, and organization, we are able to raid fewer hours while still remaining competitive.

Current Progression:
- 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
- 3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor
- 7/10 Mythic The Nighthold

What to Expect from Us:
We provide a stable environment for our raiders to constantly improve as players and teammates. During progression we use our time efficiently, maintain focus, and exercise discipline; however, while on farm the atmosphere is more relaxed. Our time is precious and we know yours is as well; efficiency is our ultimate goal. We actively endeavor to maintain a mature, drama-free environment.

What We Offer:
- A stable roster and constructive raid environment
- Leadership with years of progression-oriented hardcore experience
- Guild repairs for mains and alts
- Enchants, flasks, pots, food, gems, and other materials as necessary
- Alt raids and Mythic+ Groups
- Optional off-night events with friends & family; Many of us play other games together.

Our Expectations:
- High attendance (minimum 80%)
- Intimate knowledge of your class, spec, and role
- Passionate, mature attitude and willingness to take/give constructive criticism
- Willingness to work collaboratively and promote a culture of continuous self-improvement

Contacts:
Officers: Terra (Terra#1216), Unsu (Unsu#1515), Dagr (Dagr#1208)
<Calm> Tichondrius, Weds/Thurs/Mon 6-9PST ( 9-12EST )
Calm is a 4/10M laid back, skilled, and semi-casual raiding guild. We are a group of great players and like-minded individuals that enjoy each other's company while raiding together. We are all committed to downing the hardest content Blizzard releases while maintaining an enjoyable atmosphere. On off-nights, the guild is still fairly active in game and out. There are always people online running Mythic+ and alt runs. If you’re looking for a guild to have a lot of fun with while killing content on a constant schedule, then <Calm> is the guild for you!

Mythic Recruitment Needs
Tank * Any Exceptional Tank
DPS * Any exceptional Dps and a high priority for Ranged and Fury War
Healer * Any Exceptional Healer (Low priority)
We never add extra days, even on the first week of a raid tier. We also rarely go over time.

What We Expect From You:
- Be active. This is a community that lives on people who enjoy playing together
- Maintain your main's personal progression whether it be through artifact power or ilvl
- Be exceptional at your class while correctly performing mechanics
- Be able to take criticism
- Be willing to give feedback

What You Can Expect:
- An active roster of guildies that run plenty of M+ groups
- A loot council that includes at least one core raider every week
- A laid back raiding schedule that clears content within a reasonable time frame
- Optional raids for alts/friends

Loot System:
We use a loot council system comprised of 5 officers and one rotating raider. When it comes to loot we take various factors into consideration such as:
- Performance
-Raid attendance.
-Previous Loot/Need.
-Attitude and drive for progression.

Apply Now:
http://calm-tich.shivtr.com/
Feel free to contact our recruitment officers for more information if you have questions you need to ask before applying. Elyfairy#1270 - Art#12719
<Altered Time> WEEKDAY DAYTIME GUILD on Illidan(US)!! Ranked 2nd in Daytime Raiding. Currently recruiting an amazing HEALER and few DPS to expand our current roster.

We are currently:
3/10M NH
10/10H NH
3/3H TOV
7/7M EN

We seek a healer and couple DPS for a core spots. Immediate core spots available!

Priority:
Resto Shaman
Holy Priest

ANY DPS!

Min requirements are:
1) ilvl 890+
2) Artifact Weapon level 45 or better and working on it

What are we looking for?
We are looking for mature and progress minded people who want to be a part of our community. We are looking for someone who is always looking to improve and shows up prepared and ready!

Raid times:
Currently, we raid 3 days a week ( 4, to be 100% honest but the 4th raid is optional and we only step in to farm content).
Tuesday: 1-4pm (CST) server time
Wednesday: 1-4pm (CST) server time
Thursday: 1-4pm (CST) server time
Friday (Optional, no requirement to participate): 1-4pm (CST) server time.

Feel free to add me on btag if you have any questions!
Btag: Rumblemintz#1475
Heya Sims -

Nevermore is currently looking for a couple more skilled players to help round out our core. I think we are the type of guild you are looking for based on your requirements.

- We raid two nights a week (Tues/Thurs 8-11 est)
- We are still pushing mythic progression 7/7M EN 2/3M ToV 3/10M NH (Krosus 5%)
- We are laid back, have fun but still enjoy doing some of the more difficult content the game has to offer.
- We run Mythic + weekly and have a weekly alt raid that runs normal NH
- We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King, showing long term stability.

If this sounds like something you are interested in please feel free to reach out to me at Glade#1825 or apply on our website -- www.nevermoreturalyon.com --

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!
HI Sims! I posted my guild info below, hope you take a look!

<<LÜST>> is a horde raiding/social guild on Ner’zhul. We are currently 2/10 Mythic and raid Tuesdays and Thursdays 7PM CST until 10 PM CST.

Current Needs:

A couple Dps (willing to talk with all classes at the moment, looking for the right people, class isn't a huge concern). Some preference for a warlock and warrior.

What we are looking for:

- People that take raiding seriously. The median age of our guild members is ~30. We all have jobs and are looking to get the most out of our raiding experience in the least amount of time possible. We raid at most six hours a week, so individual and group performance is paramount for achieving meaningful and timely progression.
- Knowledgeable players. We aren't looking for walking World of Warcraft encyclopedias, but we do expect our raiders to have an intimate knowledge of their class, what they bring to the table and how they are best used in a given situation. We are not asking you to take part in theorycrafting or pouring over your logs for hours on end (feel free to do so though!), we are just asking that our raiders be willing to commit the time necessary to research and perfect the playing of their chosen class.
- Courage and grace under fire (not in fire). Due to the limited amount of time we can raid weekly there will be a fair amount of pressure to perform to the best of your abilities the first time, and every time. Officers and other raiders are encouraged to provide suggestions and feedback, and as such each and every other raider must be able to take constructive criticism in a positive manner.
- The ability to enact and conform to changes in strategy quickly and efficiently. With such a limited time available both the planning of, and rotation of different strategies happens at a quick pace. We need you to be able to keep up.

What you can expect:

- A positive raid environment. We are all adults, and very few of us take well to being talked down to. Our officers will critique our members in private channels while making strategic suggestions in an open channel so others can benefit from them. You will not be yelled at, verbally abused or harassed. Period.
- Discord server for guild use. Chat away.
- Strong guild community. We are a close group with a strong social presence in game, on facebook, and in our discord server. Many players also hang out and play games outside of wow.
- A laid back and clean guild environment. We are all pretty chill people, during the week we run mythics with each other, knock out our world quests and relax. Guild chat tends to be PG-13 most of the time, though with so many adults it becomes R rated every once in a while. Expletives in guild chat are acceptable. Bigotry, hate speech, harassment and racial slurs are not acceptable and are grounds for immediate expulsion.

So you've read that giant wall of text and are interested in joining or critiquing me for how verbose I am? Please contact Naravia#1910, Gummp#1873, or Duruk#1910 to setup an interview with one of our officers or with any questions you might have.

Best of luck in finding a place to call home, we hope you will consider ours!

-Nara
We have one of the easiest application processes you'll find! And you never know, we could be your new home.
Enigma of Mal'Ganis(4/10M) with spellblade down, is recruiting dedicated players for competitive mythic progression content. Our track record includes Cutting Edge; Xavius, Cutting Edge; Archimonde, Previous top us 50, and a long raiding history prior to that. We also do weekly heroic/normal runs for alts/mains/friends.

Our raid times are as follows:

Monday 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST (Progression only)
Tuesday 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Wednesday 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Thursday 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST

Visit us at www.guildenigma.com to apply.
For futher questions or concerns contact me at Cavejohnson#1705 or our GM at Gazzuk#1936
SADBOYS on Proudmoore is a 6/10 M guild. We raid Tu/W/Th 9-12 EST. We are always looking for any exceptional players, with an emphasis on dps. (Prefer Spriest/MM hunter/lock/boomy/rogue)

Our guild has a laid back and fun/vulgar raiding atmosphere(definitely not for the easily offended) but at the same time, it is very competitive and driven to kill the evil dragons. We have many players that finished the last tier ranked in the top 20 for their respective classes. As such, we definitely enjoy parsing, doing speed kills, and pushing our classes to their limits.

Most of our raiders are 22-28 years old. Many of us frequently hang out and play other games together such as Dota, Overwatch, HotS, Scraft, Diablo, etc.

We are recruiting for a few additional fun and competent raiders that would fit well with the group and are looking to go hard in Nighthold.

Please add Starfox#11551 Sabby#1289 to talk further or apply at https://discord.gg/gTDV78h.

Thanks
<Hypnotic> Mal'Ganis

About Us:
We are a Mythic Progression raiding guild on Mal'Ganis, currently 3/10M, 2/3M, 7/7M.

Raid Times:
Fri-Sat 8pm-12am EST, invites going out at 7:40pm.

Optional Raid Times:
Tues 8pm - Heroic Clear
Thu 8pm - Normal Clear

Expectations:
-As we only raid two nights a week attendance and competence is necessary. You must keep at least a 90% attendance. If you can not make a night you must contact an officer and let them know ahead of time.
-Show up with flasks, food, pots and tomes enough to raid for the night.
-Read up on and completely understand the fights we will be progressing on for the night. This not only includes the fight mechanics, but also understanding what talents you should be running for each fight.
-We run a bench of around five people, some fights we may need to swap out to make the comp more suitable for some encounters. You must not take it personally, as that is a basic necessity in mythic raiding.
-Have your weapon at least up to 48, and working towards 54.

Recruitment Needs: 2-3 DPS and or a Resto Druid
Death Knight- Medium
Druid- Healer High
Hunter- Low
Mage- Low
Monk- Low
Paladin- Ret Medium
Priest- Low
Rogue- Medium
Shaman- Enh/Ele High
Warlock- Medium
Warrior- High

We encourage anyone interested to apply. Every spot is competitive, so if you feel that you can compete please reach out to us.

If you have any questions or would like to apply you can contact me through bnet, my tag is Calunalol#1385. You can also contact amapriest#1631 or Patryk855#1414, SgtNate#1623
Greetings!

<Consequence> is an Alliance guild on Stormrage and seeking competent players to join our progression raiding team. We are a 3 night semi-hardcore guild that is currently 4/10M (Krosus) in Nighthold.

Mythic Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST

Current needs:

DPS: 1-2 well parsing players
Tank: Non-DK

We will also consider ANY exceptional raiders for our Mythic Team.

Loot:
All loot is distributed by loot council. Attendance, performance and what is best for the raid as a whole are all taken into consideration.

For more information, add the following Battle Tag:
AppNasty#1109 (Totemtastic, Quartermaster)

If our guild seems like a good fit for you, make an application on our Website: http://consequencesr.enjin.com/

Hope to speak to you soon!
I don't like replying to posts with guild information as some guild do it for spam. This is basic concise information about our guild contact me on battle tag whenever you can so we can have a real conversation.

<The Transcendent> Mal'ganis 3/10 Mythic 2 day weekend raiding

Raid Times
Wednesday: 7:30-11:30 CST (optional farm runs)
Friday/Saturday: 7:30-11:30 CST (progression runs)

Latest heroic logged run:-
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/8J3r1xCtnAGd7DNV

<The Transcendent> is a semi hardcore active raiding guild looking to reinforce our DPS/Healing ranks with new recruits. Other than raids most of our members are online almost every day of the week running mythic +s and other raids (mythic EN, TOV ... ETC).

What we are looking for in a recruit is:-
- Solid attendance
- Good performance
- at least 45 artifact traits preferably 50+
- 890+ I lvl (would look at lower i lvls with decent performance)
- Previous raiding experience preferred

If you are interested add me on battle.net
GUDDAH#1261 *** Try first
saleh#1631
aconda#1252
About the Guild
Annuit Coeptis-Shadowsong has been around since classic and has remained active for the better part of a decade. We are back at it in NH which we are currently 10/10H 3/10M. Hopefully this is the home for you, for the present and the future.

Information about Raiding Group
The raid group has been raiding with each other for a bit now and have a pretty good chemistry. For the most part we have a pretty good raid comp and pretty decent raiders. Our spots for raid are competitive.

Classes Needed

DPS
Druid- Boomy(High Demand)
Lock- Dest/Demo/Afflic(High Demand)
Shaman- Ele(High Demand)
Death Knight-Unh/Frost(High Demand)
Warrior-Fury(High Demand)
DH-Havoc(High Demand)
Any other DPS can still apply and will be considered for the position.

Healers
Any Healers can still apply and will be considered for the position.

Tanks
Any Tanks can still apply and will be considered for the position.

-Any other classes are willing to be considered. We are looking for exceptional players or players that we can mold into fine raiders for the guild.
-Please provide a background of your raiding history and have logs upon request. Even if you do not have any raiding experience or logs that does not mean you will not be considered.

We have always been well progressed in end game content.

Raid Times
We raid 8pm-11pm Pacific standard time. (9pm-12am M, 10pm-1am C, 11pm-2am E)
Tues, Wed, and Thurs.

Contact Info
My bt is red#11673 or you can add the GM Pariahrain#1822

10/10H 3/10M
<Ruin> is a mythic guild on Stormreaver. We're hoping to find a few talented people to continue progressing through Legion. Most of our core has a background in high end raiding dating back to Vanilla. We tend to keep things pretty laid back, but expect raids to be focused. With only a 3 night raiding schedule, we like to make the most of our time. We're looking for experienced raiders with the same personalities and goals as the rest of us. If you have great attendance, a knowledge of your class, a desire to clear content and a great attitude, then we have a spot for you.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday 7pm-11pm CST

Wednesday 7pm-11pm CST

Thursday 7pm-11pm CST

http://ruinsr.enjin.com/

Recruitment:

All DPS

Progression:

3/10 Mythic NH
2/3 Mythic ToV
7/7 Mythic EN
13/13 Mythic HFC

We will of course take a look at any exceptional player no matter the class or spec.

If you're interested or have any questions, you can contact Holland#1451, Choycolate#1346, or Vred#1741 on BNet. We look forward to hearing from you.
Hi, Sims! <Cupcake Squad> - Proudmoore, an alliance based guild, is looking for a warrior of your caliber! We're not quite as progressed as you are, but working on it, and could use your help! We're 8/10 Heroic NH

We raid 2 nights a week: Tues/Thurs 7pm - 10pm CST. We also host an alt/catch up normal nighthold on Sundays, at the same time, for your alts, or to farm some AP. Sunday is optional ofcourse.

We also run Mythic+, dugeons, xmog farms, and more together. If you'd like more info, I have a recruitment thread:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753517545#post-4

If you're interested, you can contact me ingame at ilyenna#1582 or leave a comment in the thread above! Either way, good luck!
Hello Friend,
Going to keep this nice and short as I am not a fan of copy and paste.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A] (Formerly of Arygos)

4/10M Nighthold - Under 30% on M Bot
2/3M ToV
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11 EST Tues-Thurs.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Dysfunctionalfamily.wowlaunch.com
(H-Khadgar)<Plaguechill> currently has immediate openings for a few Range / Melee DPS. IMMEDIATE NEED for a skilled Fury Warrior, Mage, DH, S Priest, and DK. We are currently progressing through mythic content in Legion, pushing server firsts. We are 3/3 Mythic ToV and 4/10 Mythic Nighthold as we look to expand our roster. We raid Tues / Wed / Thurs 7:00 - 10:00 EST and are made up of ex-top US raiders that prefer a more semi hardcore raid schedule.

If you have any questions or would like to chat you can contact us here:
Tayloreds-Khadgar ingame or add Bnet Taylored#1820 / Discord Tayloreds#1228
Sanoks-Khadgar ingame or add Bnet Konas#1865
Nazgrax-Khadgar ingame or add Bnet Naz#1784

Feel free to check out recruitment thread!
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753168407#1
<Anomaly>
Server: Mal'ganis
Faction: Horde
Progression: 4/10 M
Time Zone: CST
Schedule: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 11pm-1:30am CST

Current needs:
DPS: Rogue, Mage - High
Shadow Priest, DH, Frost DK, Balance Druid, Elemental Shaman, Warrior, Warlock - Medium

Our current recruitment needs are for our MAIN roster, not as a bench roster.

Fatalitea - Fatal#1423 - Recruiting Officer
Sneakigos - Sneak#11442 - Raid Leader
<CYX>
Server: Sargeras
Raid Days: Tues/Wed/Thurs
Times: 8pm-11pm cst
Loot: Loot Council / performance based
Guild Leadership: GM/RL both have experience raiding at the top 20 US raid scene

We are a new and upcoming raiding establishment whose primary focus is to progress into Mythic Nighthold as well as the future with a competent roster that can efficiently progress at the 9 hour schedule. Currently our roster is primarily comprised of returning top 1-200 US raiders and are looking for a few more players to round of roster.
Currently Recruiting: as of 3/18/2017
All quality players, regardless of class, are highly encouraged to apply

Healer:
Closed
Melee DPS:
One Exceptional Dps

Ranged DPS:
Two Exceptional Dps

Mission Statement:
Our goal as a guild is to efficiently and effectively play at a high level while trimming our raid hours down. We expect to accomplish the same amount of progression as a 12 hour guild would during our 9 hour raid schedule, because of the environment we promote as well as recruiting players who not only "get it" but also buy into our guild. This goal will be achievable by recruiting internally motivated players that do not need to be told how to play their class, as well as when they should be farming... etc.

Age: 20+. While we will still make the same underage jokes as most guilds, we are looking to shy away from unnecessary issues such as age. Currently our age demographic is about 22-27

Warcraft Logs: We are looking for players who have an emphasis in understanding and analyzing logs. Warcraft-logs is a great tool that we as a guild use to evaluate a players performance as well as their dedication to their class by playing correct talents / etc.

All recruiting inquiries:
Moogle#1285, Jordan#1348
[A] <Innuendo> is a semi-Hardcore weekday raiding guild on the Sargeras server. We are currently 3/7 M EN 3/3H TOV 10/10 H NH 1/10 M NH and looking to make a hard push in Mythic NH We are trying to build a team with great chemistry and competitive players who aim to be the best of themselves. Our aim is for consistent Growth from week to week in progression. We also want to have a great time doing it.

What we are looking for:
Dedicated players who like to compete and always aim for the best
Players who have in depth knowledge of their class
Raiders who can keep a positive attitude and have patience during progression
Raiders who get involved with the guild running Mythic+/PVP and other content
Raiders who can handle positive criticism
Mature people who remain calm under pressure and have fun!

What can you expect:
A fun raiding environment that is comparatively laid-back for most progression guilds
A drama-free guild to comfortably raid, with fair and helpful leadership.

Raid times and Requirements:
We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7:30-10:00 server time (CST).
We expect raiders to come with Flasks, food and prepot/post potions for all progression bosses.
We use Discord for Voice communications.

Loot Distribution:
All progression bosses will be using Loot Council. We distribute the loot based on several factors including Attendance, Performance, and current Gear. We strive to distribute the loot in the least biased way as possible in order to progress. The Raid is considered one team therefore we distribute loot to what we believe will help us the most in progression!

Currently looking for:

All Exceptionally skilled players of all classes and roles will be considered but below is a list we are specifically looking for:

Tank-
1 Hybrid Tank/DPS Druid/Monk
The purpose of this position is that you will be a DPS 90% of progression but if Main tank is away or we need 3 tanks for a fight we have that option. Basically DPS main with High AP Tank OFF spec.

Healers- 2 total
Resto Shaman
Resto Druid
Holy Priest
Disc Priest

Ranged DPS - 1 to 2 total
1 Warlock Affliction or demo preferred but exceptional other specs will be considered
1 General Ranged dps of any spec

Melee DPS – 2 to 3 melee DPS total
DK Frost
Fury Warrior/Arms
!@# Rogue
Havoc DH
Feral Druid
Enhance Shaman

Contact Info:
Konvict #1701
Apply on wow-innuendo.enjin.com
Angelii, Konvictz, Kokazhen In game
Discord Channel and message Konvict in discord (Mobile app 24/7 access!) or Kokazhen, Angelii in discord if I am not responding!
Discord.gg/f3faQes
Hello,
Shattering is an Alliance guild located on US-Stormage. We’re currently recruiting for Nighthold progression and beyond. We are looking for progression minded players alike to add to our roster!

Schedule
Friday 11:30PM-3:30AM CST (9:30PM-1:30AM PST -- 12:30am-4:30AM EST)
Saturday 11:30PM-3:30AM CST (9:30PM-1:30AM PST -- 12:30am-4:30AM EST)

Optional Heroic Clears/Alt Runs
Tuesday Reset 11:30PM-?? CST (Takes about an hour or so to clear heroic)

Progression
We are currently 7/7M in EN & 2/3M ToV & 4/10M NH!

Contact
Please fill out an app at http://shatteringwow.enjin.com/recruitment