Delete or just walk away?

Hunter
Man , I just feel so frustrated. I think I will just walk away , but with the new attitude toward MM hunters I wonder is it even worth keeping one?
nope just go dh
don't delete, thing change all the time so with luck it won't be long til Hunter has it's mojo back. In the meantime try some other specs. I've been enjoying a new druid alt. Has a lot of the same utility that hunter does and it can be ranged with Balance.
I'd take a break if you're genuinely unhappy with it. Sometimes coming back can help. Try another spec for a time, or an alt.
Too bad man, I love my Marksmanship. Know why? 'cause I can shoot stuff! Then take their loot. Rockets, fire, traps, explosives, mecha devices & pets; it's a Gobo's dream!

In all seriousness though, justa chill an' take a break. Classes change all the time, Blizzy gets bored wit Itself I think, so don't go hittin' that delete button just yet!

But ah, if you do? Send some gold my way first eh? I'll make sure it goes to a good fund. Like my bank.
just do what im doing- hope for a return to form next expansion, our mobile fun no rng bull!@#$ marksman
pretty much stopped playing full time and just farming gold atm
MM was getting better, but it seems we are moving back toward the bottom again as other classes are being buffed and getting further geared as Raiders, my gear has been stuck at the same ilvl for months!

Game favors Raiders big time now they're the ones that get the elite super gear, then join a BG and have 4.5 million hp!
03/23/2017 03:08 AMPosted by Reimmi
just do what im doing- hope for a return to form next expansion, our mobile fun no rng bull!@#$ marksman

Tried to get away from and or kill a Fury Warrior last night, really made me want to hop back on mt Ret Pld! I could not get away even with scatter shot, bursting shot, binding arrow and a damned ice trap!!!! Mean while hitting him with minor damage and aim shots for 168k dmg while hes destroying me for 400k+ each hit?

Discouraging...
Why would you delete the guy? Next expan you may love the spec... then have to level one up again.
03/23/2017 06:01 AMPosted by Duskraven
Why would you delete the guy? Next expan you may love the spec... then have to level one up again.
If the OP is still playing, that is.

I am fairly positive Blizzard has an undelete feature.
03/23/2017 07:54 AMPosted by Armyn

I am fairly positive Blizzard has an undelete feature.
Yeah, but don't count on it savin' ya.

Eventually Blizzy deletes characters permanently if they spend enough time in the corner; happened to me on more than one occasion. It's a nice feature, but it ain't a life saver.
I've been struggling with this choice. I would just switch to BM but the thought of grinding all that AP again....it's just depressing.
So I switched to BM and am doing some LFRs to test it out. I feel hobbled and very behind despite all the time I have put into my hunter already. Ugh.
03/23/2017 04:18 AMPosted by Atuke
03/23/2017 03:08 AMPosted by Reimmi

Tried to get away from and or kill a Fury Warrior last night, really made me want to hop back on mt Ret Pld! I could not get away even with scatter shot, bursting shot, binding arrow and a damned ice trap!!!! Mean while hitting him with minor damage and aim shots for 168k dmg while hes destroying me for 400k+ each hit?

Discouraging...

Agreed. Fury warriors on MM are hard to deal with. But fury warriors are hard to deal with for a lot of classes / specs at the moment.
Some interesting opinions and thank you for them. 5 days left on the sub and then I'm done. Group I ran with got stuck on krosus for two weeks(heroic) and apparently I'm the weak link with 300-340k dps on that boss. No Bis legendaries and no trinks of any real value but they wanted o help me do better and even suggested BM might be the way to go. I always came prepared with pots and food , flasks and runes. I don't know what happened to blizz but they have turned this game into an rng kiddifest. Not for me anymore.
03/23/2017 08:52 AMPosted by Whiskeyrose
I've been struggling with this choice. I would just switch to BM but the thought of grinding all that AP again....it's just depressing.

BM isn't any better
03/26/2017 07:21 PMPosted by Dieyoung
03/23/2017 08:52 AMPosted by Whiskeyrose

BM isn't any better

BM has 3 buttons, maybe 4 if you add a talent or two...
I walked away from my hunter, and PVP altogether, this expansion.

Those were pretty much the only things I did in this game. Hunter playstyle is completely ruined, PVP is garbage as a hunter and it's pretty unbalanced in general.

So I'll tank a few dungeons on my druid from time to time. Trying to decide if I should spend my remaining gold to get Diablo 3 and just write off WoW entirely.
I know it might sound cynical, but I sincerely believe this was intended.

I've been playing hunter for years and its always been a terribly popular class. Its the class everyone recommended for new players, while at the same time having a relatively high skill cap. I know a lot of players who have never tried many of this games classes - but EVERYONE has had a hunter.

So I have to wonder if Blizzard didn't intentionally clip the classes wings just to encourage a certain percentage of hunters to try something different.

If thats the case?

Its working.

Grats, Blizz?