896 Retadin LF Guild 2 or 3 night (9/10 H NH)

Guild Recruitment
Greetings all,

I am currently looking for a raiding guild that is progressing on a 2 night per week basis. My preferred raid nights are Sun/Mon/Wed but can do Tu/Thur if all else fails. Please raid from 9 P.M. EST to 1 A.M. EST. I absolutely cannot raid earlier than 9 P.M. but have some flexibility for later start time.

Progression: 7/7 H EN 2/7 M EN 2/3 H HOV (Didn't start Legion until December and started focusing on NH progression).
Nighthold: 10/10 N NH 9/10 H NH (P3 Gul'Dan)

I am a day one Vanilla player that has raided on and off over the years. I have ranged from serious raid guilds to very casual. Currently I am looking for in between. I am only available to raid 2-3 nights per week but would like to down a lot of content in that time frame. I am fairly low key as long as I am treated fairly and won't cause unneeded drama.

I'd also prefer the guild to be active outside of raid nights as I also love running M+. If you have any questions for me you can PM on here or add my BNET: Slovski#1442

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/21122353/latest/
[H][US][Black Dragonflight/Skullcrusher/Gul'Dan] <How Do You Wanna Do This> (3/7 M, 3/3 H, 10/10 H)

Raid Times:
Tuesday/Sunday 9 pm to Midnight server time (EST)

We use a Discord server for voice comms. And we have a Loot Council to determine where the gear most benefits the raid team as a whole. Attendance is heavily weighted in these decisions. All Raiders are expected to have their own Food (375), Flasks, Potions, and to Gem/Enchant their own gear - we do have a lot of generous members though that help out a lot with these costs and we do pay for repairs.

Whoopyou#11131
<Insurrectìon> on PROUDMOORE is looking for more raiders to fill out our CORE roster for mythic raiding. Looking for a solid tank, a healer, and some dps. 880+ ilvl, knowledge of the fights, ability to show up consistently, and be prepared are required! Come! JOIN US!

We are currently looking for:

A solid dps with a viable tank offspec(no class preference)
Havoc DH
Hunter
Mage
Resto/ele shaman
Holy Paladin
Boomkin
Disc/Holy Priest

*raids are Mon/Tues/Thurs 630pm-930pm pacific*

*loot is RClootcouncil*

*currently 8/10H*

battletag kat#13891

We are looking for substance and people over class preference, so if you think you've got what it takes, please contact us! We are willing to help people reach their goals and potential, and we do provide consumables for raiders.

DISCORD is our voice server of choice
Would Alliance be an option for you? If so, here's our raid times and such, contact us if you are interested and you'd like to know more :)

Raid Times:
Wednesday and Thursday
8 - 11 PM CST (server time)

Current Progression:
3/10 M Nighthold
7/7 M Emerald Nightmare Cutting Edge

Recruitment Officer: Idotfast - Idot#1228
Raid Leader: Velfi - Cytochrome#1929
Guild Master: Dinopoops - Harbinger#1816
Please get a hold of me ASAP please =] Think we will be a good fit for you.
Alliance - Union - Uldum
Late Team: 7/7 MYTHIC EN, 3/3 Heroic ToV and Currently 10/10 H NH and 1/10 Mythic

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello my name is Sin and I am the raid leader for Union's Second Raid Team also known as the Phoenix Raiders. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. With the onset of Nighthold fast approaching we are looking for fresh players join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753096648#1
Hey Froski!

Exodus may have exactly what you are looking for :)
Times fit, casual players, mythic + runs, our pulls start at 9pm est!

Here is just our basics in case we work out and a link to our recruitment post to learn a little more about us!
+8-10 spots open!
+Casual Team - Normal/Heroic to relax and have fun!
+Flexible Schedule - Need a night off? Take it!
+We don't cut - we coach and get content down as a guild! Work together, not against your peers!
+Keep you and your friends together! Bring everyone with!
+Cross server trials and cross server raiders welcome! Take your time trialing, no rush process!

Exodus-Earthen Ring : 7/7H 3/3H 5/10H
Who We Are: http://exodus.er.shivtr.com/forum_threads/1992998
Our Roster: http://exodus.er.shivtr.com/forum_threads/2151828

2 Official Raid days with an optional 3rd farm day.
Raid times are as follows:
Wednesday 8:30-11:30pm EST (Optional)
Thursday 8:30-11:30pm EST
Monday 8:30-11:30pm EST
Note: 8:30-9:00 invites, 1st pull at 9:00

Hope to hear from you!
:+: Smushi :+:
Btag: Smushiz#1660
Discord: Smushez#4925 (Quickest Response)
Email: kaycadilla@hotmail.com
[teamLUST], Mal'ganis Horde- is a 3 day a week raiding guild.
Our times:
Tuesday/Thursday/Monday: 7:30PM - 11:30PM CST
Optional Wednesday Raid: Currently doing H NH Carries for gold.

Current Progress: 4/10M (Botanist), 10/10H, 2/3M, 7/7M.

Here's our recruitment post:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749205755

Here's our guild site:
http://teamlust.shivtr.com/

You can get in touch with us:
Bnet- Valythe#1677, Discord- Valythe#9674
Bnet- Druiman#1421, Discord- Druiman#9501
Bnet- Muse#1836, Discord- Muse#3986
Hey Froski,

We raid Tues and Wed 9-12 eastern. We are currently 3/10 mythic and have a DPS spot open. We run mythic plus and alts groups the other days. Feel free to add me taeyang#1955

guild spam:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753117280#post-19
<Easy Peasy> is a new, fresh out-of-the-oven adult (but not always mature) guild focusing on tackling PVE content within a less stringent schedule. EzPz consists of experienced players looking to slay some bosses without dealing with all of the preparation and tedious requirements that come along with top tier raiding.

With that said, we are recruiting all roles and classes. We do expect that you make majority of the raids and take the raid mechanics and preparation seriously; however, we do treat raiding as a "game" and not a "job." We are flexible and understand when real-life holds you back from playing. We do ask that if you know you will be missing a raid that you message an officer.

Currently 3/10 Heroic Nighthold in first two weeks together.
We are looking for Healers & Melee DPS to fill our core spots.

Raid Schedule:
Tues/Thurs/Sun (clean up)
7-10 Server (EST)
*Invites out 15 min before raid time

Mythic+
Saturday Night 9:00 server (EST) - Whenever
Bring your Keystone, or help guildies finish theirs!

Interested?
Contact Scuffy#11943 (GM/Recruitment Officer)
or
send a message in-game to Scuffy, Nexa, or Koozy on US- Stormrage for more information.
Dishonored-Winterhoof is currently recruiting RANGED AND MELEE for our progressive 2 raiding teams. We are currently doing Nighthold heroic content and Nighthold mythic.

RECRUITMENT NEEDS AND REQUIREMENTS
Ranged DPS- All classes will be considered (for our MYTHIC and HEROIC teams)
Melee DPS-All classes will be considered (for our MYTHIC team)
• Minimum ilvl considered is 880 for the Mythic team and 868 for the heroic team
• Become a part of Winterhoof or Kilrogg realms (already there or transferred)
• Teamspeak downloaded and in working order
• Enchanted and gemmed
• 400k damage or above for DPS
• Already knows heroic and mythic content mechanics
• Willing to listen and follow directions from the raid leader and officers
• Can take constructive criticism and willing to improve if needed
• Be on time for raid nights. Ideally 10 to 15 mins early to be invited and get to the raid site

OUR PROGRESSION for the MYTHIC team
EM 3/3 Heroic 4/7 Mythic
TOV 3/3 Heroic 2/7 Mythic
NH 10/10 Heroic 1/10 Mythic

OUR PROGRESSION for the HEROIC team (will work towards mythic content)
NH 10/10 Normal 3/10 Heroic

RAIDING SCHEDULE for the MYTHIC team
Wednesday 7:30pm to 10:30pm server (Pacific Time)
Thursday 7:30pm to 10:30pm server (Pacific Time)
Sunday 6:30pm to 9:30pm server (Pacific Time)

RAIDING SCHEDULE for the HEROIC team
Saturday 5:00pm to 9:00pm server (Pacific Time)

RAIDER PERKS
• Repairs will be available during raid times
• Pots and food will be provided during raid times
• Enchants and gems, etc. can be made if you supply the mats

SIDE ACTIVITES
• Always looking for PVPers for RBGs
• Always welcomes causal players to level and gear up
• Help with Mythic + and other content

Contacts
Guild Master -Crakhousehero Snapchat#11239
Guild Member -Bellaraven Bellaraven#1766
Wasn't expecting so many replies. I appreciate the people who've contacted me. Just as an FYI I do not plan to go Alliance as I am fond of the Horde side :)
Hello Friend,
Going to keep this nice and short as I am not a fan of copy and paste.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A] (Formerly of Arygos)

4/10M Nighthold - Under 30% on M Bot
2/3M ToV
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11 EST Tues-Thurs.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Dysfunctionalfamily.wowlaunch.com
10/10H casual group looking for more.
<Phrasing> on Hyjal (Horde) is looking for more exceptional players to round out our heroic roster. We raid T, Th, Su from 6-9PM Pacific. Let me know if we can discuss further.

BT: Snuffle#1239
We`re 10/10H & 1/10M NH. We are a very laid back, casual raid group interested in M Nighthold. This week will be last week to clear H NH, we'll be focusing on Mythic NH but will still pick up Elisande and Gul'dan if its what the majority wants.

We also run a lot of mythic +s and I think 1 or 2 do PVP (not me personally). We only want fun and reliable people. We're a very close knit group, most of us have been playing together since vanilla.

Korgath - Personal - Discord
Raid Times:
Tuesday/Thursday – 8CST to 11CST (We usually end about 10:30CST)

Currently need:
1 Tank
2 Solid Dps (Ranged Hunter, Balance Druid & Shadow Priest)

Add my Btag if we sound like a good fit for you - Syllie#11658 or Discord Syllie#9679
Hiya, I added you to btag (Tellu#11210). I dont want to leave some long copy and paste, so ill keep it short.

My team is 1/10M (we were 7/7M EN before NH) and we are Horde on Zul'Jin. We raid 10PM-1AM EST Tuesday/Thursday/Monday. We are looking for more reliable raiders who are able to show up and kill bosses.

Our website:
Empire.rising.shivtr.com

I hope to talk with you soon!
Guild Name: Syñergy
Realm: US-Zul'jin (PvE)
Faction: Horde
Current Progression | 7/7M | 3/3H | 10/10H | 1/10M
Schedule: Tues, Thurs 9:00pm - 11:30pm EST and Wed (Optional Farm Day) Not required to come 9pm-11:30pm EST

Recruitment:
EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS OF ALL CLASSES ARE ALWAYS CONSIDERED
Current openings:
Tank -
Healer - Resto Shamab
Range Dps - Hunter, SPriest, Warlock
Melee DPS - Shaman, Warrior, Death Knight, Hunter

Loot:
Loot is distributed via RC Loot Council of six members based on a variety of factors including attendance, necessity, performance and size of upgrade to the raid as a whole.

History:
We have been around since 2016. This is a second home for most of us, staying active outside of raid times and enjoying other games.

You can also add any of our officers' BattleTag(s) if you have any questions.

Totem Chipsandcoke#1804
The Basics:
Name: Random Playlist
Realm: Hyjal
Progression: (6/6H, 4/6M) (3/3H) (10/10H)
Raid hours: Wed 6:30-10pm PST & Thurs 7-10PM PST

Contacts:
Mel#1879 (Shardless Warlock GM)
Sunfire#1586 (Sexy Officer)
Kredulous#1526 ( Bear Naked Raid Leader)

For further info please check out our recruitment thread or visit our website:
Guild Site: rpl.wowlaunch.com
Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753125227#post-5

Us in a nutshell:
I guess you could classify us as a Normal/Heroic guild that manages AOTC for each tier. Mythics happen on occasion and are a bonus. We manage to have a lot of fun along the way. Our current raid team consists of about 20 members and growing. Come check us out for fabulous door prizes such as kneepads, assless chaps, and free clambagging lessons. We'd love to have you along for the ride!

Btag:
Mel#1879
HOUSE OF ZUG
Extraordinary Raiders. Real Progression. Casual Schedule.
House of Zug (est. May 24, 2011) is a progression-focused Warcraft raiding guild, operating within a two-night weekly schedule. We offer efficient, fun progression to professionals, students, and parents with exceptional skills and limited gaming availability.

House of Zug has raided uninterrupted since establishment and maintains the highest standards of professionalism and transparency. Our officers are real-life managers and professionals who volunteer their exceptional leadership skills to deliver a fun, mature, and productive gameplay experience for our members.

Please visit our website to see the dedication and passion of our community.
Live chat with an officer at www.houseofzug.com

Realm: US-Silvermoon (PVE)
Faction: Horde
Timezone: US-Pacific Coast
Raid Times: Tuesdays & Thursdays. 5:15 PM - 9:00 PM (Pacific)
Loot System: EPGP

=== WHAT MAKES HOUSE OF ZUG DIFFERENT? ===

ATMOSPHERE
Even though we are progression focused, House of Zug is a relaxed and fun-loving community. We work together to improve and accept fair and respectful criticism when appropriate. We love to joke during farm content, but during progression, expect clear, calm, and direct communication. Average member age is 25 to 45—many of whom have families and full-time careers outside of the guild.

COLLABORATION
House of Zug believes in a shared approach to raiding. Our members actively participate in events and community discussions and work with the raid leaders both inside and outside of raiding to form and improve upon our tactics. Our guild forums are heavily utilized, and all members are encouraged to take up leadership roles within the community. ​

CONSISTENCY
House of Zug is a long-standing guild that has run uninterrupted since inception. We enjoy extremely low turnover, and our members rarely burnout due to our lightweight schedule. We respect your time by always starting and ending raids according to schedule. ​​

FLEXIBILITY
House of Zug fits a perfect niche in the raiding community. As a two-night guild, we attract many top-tier players who cannot commit to the unforgiving schedule of a server-first raid team. Moreover, as a flexible guild, our members do not have to feel like they are letting down their team by missing a raid night every once in awhile.

FOCUS
We treat Warcraft like a sport. Sports are games and should be fun. However, they also require discipline and teamwork. Although we only raid seven hours per week, we give 100% during that window. Raids are well-paced and efficient. Our raiders understand that their responsibility to the team stems beyond raid times.

GUIDANCE
Our website and forums are dedicated to providing raiders the resources necessary to take their game-play to the next level. When the officers give feedback, it is specific and factually-based. House of Zug prioritizes improvement and attitude above all else and promotes a culture that rewards mechanics over out-of-context meters.

INCLUSION
House of Zug never rejects members based on raid performance, gear, or skill--only attitude. Any applicant who shares our values and vision is a welcome member of House of Zug. If an applicant does not currently meet the requirements to raid with the Progression Team, our officers will work with him or her to outline the specific areas for improvement needed to participate in high-end raids. If you are willing to put in the work, you will eventually make the team!

PROFESSIONALISM
We respect the time, diversity, and integrity of every player and will not tolerate those who do not. Our officers combine over 25-years guild and raid leadership to bring you the best possible gaming experience which does NOT include yelling, name-calling, or other nonconstructive forms of communication. ​

TRANSPARENCY
House of Zug runs a transparent guild. Every policy, action, system, and event is clearly posted on the website. Upcoming and changing policies are discussed in our Guild News feed and posted to our mobile chat room on GroupMe and Facebook page.

Visit Our Website & Apply
www.houseofzug.com
we are looking for someone who is active for raid and mythic plus.

(H) Frozen Doom is looking for DPS raiders! server: US- Azuremyst/ Staghelm Day/times: Tuesday, Wednesday & Monday  8-11:30 cst (9-12:30 est). Loot: RC Loot Council progression:  9/10H
 voice coms:Discord

our horde guild has been active since June 2008. We are a casual guild/raiding guild. We request you have solid raid awareness and excellent attendance. Research encounters and know your role in current raid content. Have Flasks/Consumables on hand for raid nights. realid Dalfina#1473