<Serenity> recruiting for mythic!

Barthilas
<Serenity>
Horde - Barthilas - 11/11H 3/11M

Wed/Thurs 8pm -11pm st (Farm/Prog)
Sat 8pm - 11pm (opt normal/heroic alt run)

Recruiting keen, reliable Hunters/ele Shammys for Mythic Antorus Prog team!

Im proud to say we have a very active group in Serenity. Theres always a bunch of us on discord running things together, playing overwatch, running mythics etc. If youre looking for an active guild that feels more like an extended family we might be worth considering!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Serenity is a established guild comprised of mature raiders wanting to progress at a decent rate without sacrificing the enjoyable social aspect of the game. A place where we can have that sense of accomplishment and still have an escape from the drama and egotism of the world. This means our priority as a guild is our atmosphere. We boast a very happy guild environment and active discord. We're not just a guild where raiders are the pawns to do the bidding of the hotshots up top, we are a team!

We are a primarily Heroic Prog focused guild, which allows us to have a flexible roster for people with work and family commitments. As a result of the mix of devoted and semi casual raiders we use epgp to distribute loot to ensure the fairest possible outcome and minimize any drama. A fair few of our current core team had had little to no raiding experience prior to joining the guild and are now shining in raids. Attitude for us always takes priority over experience and gear!

As far as mythic content goes, we will move at our own pace with our already established team. We wont over recruit or replace when someone slightly better comes along and we most certainly wont push beyond our limits and allow toxicity to take over our raids. We're a team and we will progress at our own rate and enjoy the time spent in the process.

Egotistical nonsense will not be tolerated in our guild. We expect our raiders to be focused on their own performance, help each other as needed and trust that the leaders wont let any underperforming issues go unaddressed. We dont know what the person behind the screen could be struggling with so we dont go out of our way to potentially make it worse. Leaders and raiders discuss raid issues in a discord chat channel so everyones in the loop and can have a say. We also have a unique raid mog theme each week for funzies.

My aim as a leader and recruiter is to be as transparent about our goals and how we operate as possible, hence the wall of text. Id rather start off on this foot than run around explaining everything later =)

If you've made it this far and you feel as tho Serenity is the home you've been looking for I'd love to hear from you. As said above, our priority is peoples attitude, so any level of experience or gear are welcome to join if you're willing to put in the effort to catch up!

I look forward to hearing from you,
Aure

Aurelina#11652
Kainnita: Theblackash#6716
I heard that dread guy is pretty cool
I am interested. I currently play my brewmaster but have a horde vengeance dh too that I haven't show love since capping it. I do have a few other max toons that are around the 880 Ilvl too but they are alliance so I would probably rule them out. I am enjoying tanking at the moment and understand that you may not need one but would love to be a part of a hold that is actually active my current one has been "we will wait until next patch" since the launch of legion which is very disheartening.

I do mainly pug and have cleared 10/10 n on this brewmaster and 4/10 heroic in my priest (one of he alliance toons)

Forgot to add that I will be begginging to clear heroic from today onwards.
Hey Cirk, You're more than welcome to join as a social member. People are always looking for tanks for mythic plus etc. If we can slot you in as tank at some point we can only try but at this stage I cant promise anything sorry. Obviously if you got to know us a little bit and wanted to xfer a dps class you'd be more than welcome to join the roster =)

Feel free to add me to discuss further!

Aure =)
Updated =)

Currently recruiting more rdps. So far we dont have any ele shamans, shadow priests or moonkins. As far as healing goes a resto shaman and a mw monk would be great but still happy to double up on another class if it gets someone in whos passionate about what we stand for! =)

Aure
Hi there, are also recruiting leveling socials ?
Wow that's one of the better guild recruitment's I've seen! I've played on and off during Vanilla/BC and WoD/Legion, but never really raided with Guilds due to studies then work commitments. I only started PuG'ing Heroic Raids in WoD due to the ease of LFG.

Only looking to join as a social member given I can't really commit to raid times, but I take care of my own gearing progression and can help out with the odd raid if you need me.
04/05/2017 08:43 PMPosted by Hurticus
Wow that's one of the better guild recruitment's I've seen! I've played on and off during Vanilla/BC and WoD/Legion, but never really raided with Guilds due to studies then work commitments. I only started PuG'ing Heroic Raids in WoD due to the ease of LFG.

Only looking to join as a social member given I can't really commit to raid times, but I take care of my own gearing progression and can help out with the odd raid if you need me.

I am in a similar situation to the above post, moving from one PUG to another. Having a young family makes it a challenge to meet raid times. Sounds like you guys understand what this game is about, having a good time with like minded people to escape for a bit.

I would like to join your guild as a social member if that suits and maybe do the odd run if I can be of any assistance.
Worhog, Hurticus and Beast feel free to add me to bnet and ill give you a ginvite. Were always happy to have more like minded players floating around the guild! =)

Thankyou very much for the kind feedback too. I'm very proud to say we have already established an awesome team of like minded people. Feels like were living the dream again =P Raid vibes are great, everyone's friendly, fantastic attitudes and getting along well! From a recruitment standpoint i couldn't be happier with everyone we've had join us so far and im excited to meet more in the future!

We're pretty desperate for more range dps! Hunters, Boomkins, Ele Shammys, Mages in particularly.
Updated recruitment details and raid scheduled
dps spots open! Currently clearing H NH on wed nights.
Recruiting last few spots for heroic/mythic team. Core spots still available for dedicated raiders!
So much mail gear going to waste ;)
Good bunch of guys! Anyone who joins will feel at home immediately.
Currently considering all dps applications apart from Warlock/Warriors/Druids for tos prog!
Update! We currently have 25 people on our roster, including casuals and a few trials. A few of our raiders have swapped mains to help balance the raid comp, giving us more options for recruiting! We still only have 3 mail wearers, so hunters are the most desirable at this point! We can also fit a couple more cloth rDPS now.
Amazing GM, with an undoubtedly amazing team too. <3
Still looking for dps!
Hi there, are your timings listed based on server time?
yes they are