SW Weekly Market

Moon Guard
Prev 1 7 8 9 Next
YAY! Fire Festival shenanigans! One of the special items I will have in stock are hot alcohols. Cinnamon spiced whisky and hot pepper infused whisky both instock as well as other seasonal items!
06/21/2018 08:33 AMPosted by Mailang
PSA: For the next two weeks during the Midsummer Fire Festival, the Weekly Market will be set up in a new, temporary location (since SW's fire festival setup is in our usual Market spot).

So for the weeks of June 25th and July 2nd, the Weekly Market will be set up under the brick overpass next to the transmogrifier. Everything will be fire festival-themed, so be sure to check us out!

FOR MIDSUMMER KACEY IS NOW SELLING FIRE HUGS.
06/22/2018 12:31 PMPosted by Kaceys

SELLING?

I have to pay for Kacey hugs now?! D:
06/22/2018 12:46 PMPosted by Verdy
06/22/2018 12:31 PMPosted by Kaceys

SELLING?

I have to pay for Kacey hugs now?! D:

FINE, FINE. Free fire hugs.
SPECIAL! For the next two weeks come enjoy the summer kick off of Fire Festival! Special items from vendors in a special location near the entry to the city from the harbor between Lion's Rest and the Cathedral under the brick overpass next to the transmogrifier.

See you there!
Yes!

The SW Weekly Market for today (25th) and next Monday (2nd) are special Fire Festival-themed markets! :D

Vendors will be selling spicy eats and cool treats, swimsuits, barbecue sauces, camping equipment, ice cream, candles, summer wines, fireball whiskey, and more. Entertainers will have fireworks, seed spitting contests, and who knows what else? Should be a great RP outing or date night!

Location Note: The Market location is temporarily moved to the brick archway between the transmog and the harbor.
Tonight is the 2nd Fire Festival-themed Weekly Market!

Vendors will be selling spicy eats and cool treats, swimsuits, barbecue sauces, camping equipment, ice cream, candles, summer wines, fireball whiskey, and more. Entertainers will have fireworks, seed spitting contests, and who knows what else? Should be a great RP outing or date night!

Location Note: The Market location is temporarily moved to the brick archway between the transmog and the harbor.
Our community of vendors just keeps growing, and I love it! As an FYI, we'll be back in our usual location again this week.

See you all on Monday! ;)
This sounds incredible. :D
Market day, peoples! See you there. ;)
I got to enjoy the market for the first time this evening. It didn't disappoint. I really do think people should stop by just to see the hustle and bustle!
Hmmm, I've a friend who fancies himself a bit of a bard, perhaps I should convince him to stop in and sing a song or two. Worst comes to worst, he'll get a few extra vegetables and the rest of the stones he needs to finish his rock wall... ;)
Are these still going? Was thinking about stopping by for the first time this evening.
I think they still happen, but seem to be on hiatus with the expac launch. I could be wrong though.
Its way past time but I assumed it was a no this week due to sharding.
I dragged Dal over and we found Kaceys and a fair number of Cutting Edge members. They were offering to allow one of their worgen members to be shaved for 10g. We didn't stay long and I believe Cutting Edge ended up leaving shortly after for ice cream.
The Weekly Market is back from it's pre-expac hiatus! Mondays 7:30-9:30p realm time by the stockades. Come see us tonight! :D
Yay! Love to see the market up and running again!
This really is an awesome market event! If possible, would Te'Amun be able to sign on? I'd like to attend as a fortune teller.

<3
09/13/2018 04:52 PMPosted by Rhuua
This really is an awesome market event! If possible, would Te'Amun be able to sign on? I'd like to attend as a fortune teller.

<3

Come give it a try today (Monday) if you like. Just choose an open spot to set up (we recommend using a visual like a table or banner to make yourself more visible), use /yell to advertise, and get started. Runs from 7:30-9:30 (ish) pm realm time.

If it's something you think you'd like to try regularly, we can get you set up with our discord.