SW Weekly Market

Moon Guard
Prev 1 7 8 9
See you all tonight!!
Tonight's Weekly Market will be...BREWFEST themed! Hooray!

Come to our Weekly Market in Stormwind in the cobblestone square beside the stockades and cooking dailies from 7:30-9:30p realm time. This week (and next) will feature Brewfest special wares, goods, foods, and drinks of course.

See you there in your festive wear. ;)
Hey everyone! Om Nom Noodles is doing our Noodle Shop RP tonight. We'll be in **Stormwind** at our restaurant location...'Essential Components' shop in central Mage Quarter starting at 7:45p realm time.

Come get your fix of authentic Pandaren cuisine! See you there. ;)
Hope to see you all tonight!
First time at the SW Weekly Market and had a great time. Thank you everyone who was there.
Thank you for coming out!
It's a lovely early autumn evening for a market.
Hallow's End-themed market...both last week and this coming week (29th). Join us Monday night from 7:30-9:30p realm time in Stormwind's cobblestone square by the stockades /cooking dailies) for some fun tricks and treats...

Pumpkin spiced-yummy things, hot apple cider, harvest goods and produce, holiday-themed trinkets and wares, gifts, cosmetics, and more. Dress in costume and have fun with us! :)
Market goods and a fun evening to be had, see you all in SW!!
Woohoo! It's Market day! :D
Is a lot of this done in /say?

I have several characters on MG and would like to come and just observe the interactions (maybe join a bit if I feel brave enough).

I've never actually participated in any RP as of yet and would love to attend an event where I could get a feel for things without feeling like I'm infringing on someone's RP.
Tonight my friends!
11/05/2018 03:42 PMPosted by Eppa
Is a lot of this done in /say?

I have several characters on MG and would like to come and just observe the interactions (maybe join a bit if I feel brave enough).

I've never actually participated in any RP as of yet and would love to attend an event where I could get a feel for things without feeling like I'm infringing on someone's RP.

It's all in /say and /emote. The crowd is usually large, so adding the add-on Listener might be good. That, or expand your chat window to very large to help keep track of what's going on as a lot of people are talking next to one another.

You could easily be an observer in the crowd. OR if you feel brave, step up to one of the merchants and ask what they're selling. They will have some sort of menu of products (either real or rp). In general, if they're selling real items, they'll ask for real gold. If it's an rp item (like a bowl of dumplings or a tarot card reading), they'll just want you to emote handing over coins.

We're all about including new people, so please feel free to stop by. :)