Had someone leave a 14+

General Discussion
Because I am a bad tank yet we had 10 mins left on 3 chest and were on the 3rd mini boss of cos, of course him being from ragnaros he just says a bunch of mean hurtful things gives a gl and leaves the dungeon we managed to beat 2 chests with 7 seconds left healers damage at the end saved us, just remember everything counts. I also reported but im still pretty happy we managed.
His mom said he had to go sleep but did not want you guys to know he's a mama's boy so he cussed and left
Don't be bothered by the peasants, bro. If it's the skittish affix, it's going to be very hard to hold aggro.
They really need to do something about M+ leavers, cant believe 7.2 is around the corner and they still haven't done anything about it.
03/25/2017 11:10 PMPosted by Wariya
His mom said he had to go sleep but did not want you guys to know he's a mama's boy so he cussed and left

He was mean :| i shouldnt let it get to me tho i felt justice when we beat 2 chest timer.
I thought, PvP was serious business.
Dear diary. Today a player from a notorious server said mean things to me in a group where I can control who is invited.
03/25/2017 11:12 PMPosted by Izuni
They really need to do something about M+ leavers, cant believe 7.2 is around the corner and they still haven't done anything about it.

It's unfortunate, but honestly, as much as I hate people who leave without good reason (I.E. we all agree it can't be done), the current situation is probably the least bad hand we got in the grand scheme of things, if only because it can't be abused by jackasses to have the system automatically blacklist anyone they kick from a group, etc. etc.
Don't run with people from ragnaros? Also quel thelas and goldrinn.
Also Gallywix
Maybe its because I dont run mythic plus like, at all, but after +5 wouldnt it just make sense to invite people you know or have run successful dungeons with before?

I mean its your key, youre in charge of who comes, it cant be that difficult to make 4 wow only friends can it?
03/26/2017 01:03 AMPosted by Motav
Maybe its because I dont run mythic plus like, at all, but after +5 wouldnt it just make sense to invite people you know or have run successful dungeons with before?

I mean its your key, youre in charge of who comes, it cant be that difficult to make 4 wow only friends can it?

Eh, up to 10 is easy to pug thanks to Nighthold gear. Beyond that, it really depends on the affixes that week, the dungeon (RIP if you get HoV), etc. etc.
SO you have a preconceived notion that people from ragnaros generally suck, and yet you still invited him...... whose more foolish, the fool, or the fool that invited him?
Well it was your fault.

Next time don't invite people from Ragnaros, Azralon, Thrall or Dragonmaw. It doesn't matter if they have il over 9000
Meanie people are mean.

Its why I did not even want to do the normal Darkheart Thicket, for my third artifact slot. I finally did the other day, then felt kind of sheepish for waiting past 110 so long (with over 35 artifact traits, etc.)

The people I went with were really low level but nice, mostly totally silent. I was even one of the only people who died, to trash. I guess its not as serious business, it was pretty quick. I thanked everyone and said, "Wow, I don't know why I waited so long to do this thing!"

I don't get the point of leaving. You were already on the third boss guy, whatever that means. How are people so impatient when already there?
03/25/2017 11:07 PMPosted by Vasaroth
of course him being from ragnaros he just says a bunch of mean hurtful things

People call me racist/bigot when I remind folks of the reason the BR stereotype exists...and then you get BR themselves reinforcing it. GG
03/26/2017 12:16 AMPosted by Arbolden

03/26/2017 01:00 AMPosted by Spikevilly
Also Gallywix

03/26/2017 01:21 AMPosted by Maginer
Well it was your fault.

Next time don't invite people from Ragnaros, Azralon, Thrall or Dragonmaw. It doesn't matter if they have il over 9000

^ This. I even saw an addon that auto declines those realms. Huehuehue.
I don't play with people from ragnaros, azralon, or quel'thalas.

First time I played with people from ragnaros I had 2 bad encounters in one day...one was a dungeon with my friend on skittish and they kept going "AGRO, AGRO"

And then for some reason something along the lines of "ooo tiki tiki stupid tank boy u not know to taunt? u cnt evem tank?"

Dead serious. They're all somehow geared but I swear every one of them is just the same person multiboxing 1,000 accounts, and he's bad on all of them.
03/26/2017 02:43 AMPosted by Mortimonde

Also Gallywix

Well it was your fault.

Omg, seriously? I need a name ASAP.
03/26/2017 02:43 AMPosted by Mortimonde

Also Gallywix

Well it was your fault.

why is dragonmaw on that list?