The Alliance Empire!!! Social guild.

Emerald Dream
04/07/2017 08:13 PMPosted by Stragir
These guys keep coming to Bleeding Hollow and we keep killing them. Kinda sad. Very low energy. They need some ultra male supplements.

Lawl... Like your two wipes before another raid was called in? GG.
04/07/2017 09:29 PMPosted by Bounties
04/07/2017 08:13 PMPosted by Stragir
These guys keep coming to Bleeding Hollow and we keep killing them. Kinda sad. Very low energy. They need some ultra male supplements.

We never wiped. Baine didn't die. Anduin died twice. You guys are low energy, bring in guilds from 3-4 realms, and still run away. Maybe you guys get distracted when mom brings your tendies down into the basement. Gotta eat them while they're hot. Very low energy. I guess some other Horde players showed up. Must have been bored. Low energy. You guys are like a side of beef we chuck in a van.
Alliance empire gets wiped by wsv everytime basically, so they have to keep going to bleeding hollow to get away from us.
04/07/2017 10:59 PMPosted by Vursula
Alliance empire gets wiped by wsv everytime basically, so they have to keep going to bleeding hollow to get away from us.

Hahaha, wait you're serious?
04/07/2017 09:45 PMPosted by Stragir
<span class="truncated">...</span>

We never wiped. Baine didn't die. Anduin died twice. You guys are low energy, bring in guilds from 3-4 realms, and still run away. Maybe you guys get distracted when mom brings your tendies down into the basement. Gotta eat them while they're hot. Very low energy. I guess some other Horde players showed up. Must have been bored. Low energy. You guys are like a side of beef we chuck in a van.

Nice try bro, but I was there... Your guild got destroyed.

http://imgur.com/C0ustOl
When a guild or player is a nobody, no one cares, no one responds...

TAE must be something good, been raining salt for months now lol.

CRY MOAR an keep posting crap... But first leme make some more popcorn.
04/07/2017 09:45 PMPosted by Stragir
04/07/2017 09:29 PMPosted by Bounties

Vid is buffering now, y'all got rekt twice in TB w/ no wipe on Alliance and then we wiped you AGAIN in Stormwind before WSB came to your aid and brought a full raid skewing the balance even more in your favor.

I know Rallys isn't the most intelligent guy out there - I mean he leaves in a double wide in the armpit of America and his hour long Martin Luther King Jr. speeches while funny and entertaining, show signs of mental destabilization.
You'll have to forgive them. Alliance Empire dies/wipes so often that they may be getting confused.
04/08/2017 10:32 AMPosted by Andrew
You'll have to forgive them. Alliance Empire dies/wipes so often that they may be getting confused.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBCYuTcWDoA

#RipBounties2017

Andrew doesn't play to fight, he plays to run.
04/08/2017 11:16 AMPosted by Blushbérry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBCYuTcWDoA

#RipBounties2017

Nice one Blush. Too bad your skills are going to waste in a lame guild.
You mean she doesn't want to waste her skills in AE, so she joined WSV. Good choice on her part.