<Honeyreed Tea Co> is hiring/recruiting!

Moon Guard
Very good place to just hang out at. 10/10 would get tea named after me again
05/04/2017 09:45 PMPosted by Nizmo
Very good place to just hang out at. 10/10 would get tea named after me again

We love you too, sleepy gnome!
What's the guild stance on recruiting characters who're still levelling? There a place for people grinding their way to max?
05/06/2017 02:40 PMPosted by Serrit
What's the guild stance on recruiting characters who're still levelling? There a place for people grinding their way to max?

We don't have any sort of PvE or PvP desires, so your level wouldn't matter to us! All we care about is fun RPing. :)
05/06/2017 05:16 PMPosted by Maoliu
05/06/2017 02:40 PMPosted by Serrit

We don't have any sort of PvE or PvP desires, so your level wouldn't matter to us! All we care about is fun RPing. :)

As one of the lower level pandas, I can confirm this! :D
Casual reminder that we're cute and need more merchants and wait staff!
We have a cute, Exclusive event in the works for our customers! Stay tuned, folks!
I am interested in helping out with this endeavor, recently came back to alliance and looking for a good home for my mage. I'll keep an eye out for you all :D
This company is absolutely amazing. Assi loves all of you.
Although Dartan does not know what people see in tea.... He recommends this establishment! The waitresses are indeed adorable. He's not allowed to go there without his wife present.
We appreciate your kind words, all of you! You're helping us grow day by day. <3
Stop by tonight at the market for a cup of tea.
Hey guys! Lots of stuff in the works over at the Honeyreed Tea Co! <3
Honeyreed Tea is the only tea for me! Lots of fun RP and a friendly atmosphere with these folks.
Wait...is this a guild where my beloved Pandaren toon(s) might actually find RP? Could it be? Please say yes...
06/21/2017 11:22 AMPosted by Tilsa
Wait...is this a guild where my beloved Pandaren toon(s) might actually find RP? Could it be? Please say yes...

It very well may be! ;3 We have plenty of Pandas for delicious tea serving cuteness!
The tea is fresh and waiting.
*pokes thread with a bamboo stick* Anyone here still around? Is this guild still a hip happenin' place to be?