So we lose flying in Argus right?

General Discussion
1 2 3 6 Next
That's the rumor I've heard... new zone isn't Broken Isles, so we're grounded again, right?
Probla-freaking-ly.

I personally wish, and I know this sounds mean as hell, that Ion would jump into a pool and have a nice pleasant day while getting a sick tan.....ok maybe not that far but I do wish they would demote him.

Either, or both, would work for me at this point.
Considering Argus looks pretty broken that they could do some cool things with flying.

Despite that my money is still on no flying at first.
04/10/2017 09:07 AMPosted by Mailborn
Probla-freaking-ly.

I personally wish, and I know this sounds mean as hell, that Ion would jump into a pool a fel fire and melt like the guy in Raiders of the Lost Ark....ok maybe not that far but I do wish they would demote him.

Don't you think that's kind of harsh considering it's a team who comes up with these ideas and content, and a team who confirms if an idea should go through or not.
Probla-freaking-ly.

I personally wish, and I know this sounds mean as hell, that Ion would jump into a pool a fel fire and melt like the guy in Raiders of the Lost Ark....ok maybe not that far but I do wish they would demote him.

Well he's a lawyer, their MO is screwing people over.

04/10/2017 09:11 AMPosted by Zega
Probla-freaking-ly.

Don't you think that's kind of harsh considering it's a team who comes up with these ideas and content, and a team who confirms if an idea should go through or not.

And the point of the lead is to say "No, that's dumb."
I 100% expect them to ground us again.
Probably. I see it being an indoor environment going into a fortress or citadel. Or it maybe done like suramar.
04/10/2017 09:11 AMPosted by Ciryn

Just because you're leader doesn't mean you can over rule everything if majority of your team is for an idea or against yours.
I laughed when I saw thread title and you're probably right.
Not having flying is really annoying.
Considering how long the delay and how ugly the grind, we'd better not lose it. :p
Knowing their stubborn attitude, yeah.
Hopefully
04/10/2017 09:14 AMPosted by Zega

Just because you're leader doesn't mean you can over rule everything if majority of your team is for an idea or against yours.

He is the lead dev.

He was the one that came to these forums and basically called us lazy bastards that only use flight to skip content. He also said flight was a mistake and it never should have been added.

Make no mistake, this anti flight crusade is HIS idea. Not a SINGLE person EVER, NOT ONCE complained about flight. Why in the HELL would the entire Dev team all say 'Yea, flight was a mistake.'? THEY WOULDNT. Its the Lead Dev who came up with this idea, its the Lead Dev who finalized it.
04/10/2017 09:14 AMPosted by Zega

That's part of being a leader's job. I.e., staying objective enough to quash bad ideas when the team might not see the forest for the trees.
Then I won't be going to Argus. Period. Already unsubbed, I'll just let my token time run out.
Introducing Argus Pathfinder! It's super easy and fair guys, ok.

All you need to do is do two new exalted reps which cap at 100 rep gained per day!
04/10/2017 09:16 AMPosted by Mailborn

Make no mistake, this anti flight crusade is HIS idea. Not a SINGLE person EVER, NOT ONCE complained about flight. Why in the HELL would the entire Dev team all say 'Yea, flight was a mistake.'? THEY WOULDNT. Its the Lead Dev who came up with this idea, its the Lead Dev who finalized it.

1) I am a flight supporter. I think it should be in game and not gated behind moving goalposts.

2) THAT SAID...this statement isn't 100% true. There have been anti-flyers since BC. I'd hazard a guess to say many of them are world pvp-ers, as they are the ones that are most directly affected by flight.
04/10/2017 09:16 AMPosted by Mailborn
Make no mistake, this anti flight crusade is HIS idea. Not a SINGLE person EVER, NOT ONCE complained about flight

No one ever praised it, either.
You people don't seem to realize Blizzards stance on flying hasn't changed since day one. They've never wanted people flying in current content, Broken Isles has stayed current much longer than other expansions.
04/10/2017 09:17 AMPosted by Thwipp
Then I won't be going to Argus. Period. Already unsubbed, I'll just let my token time run out.

Your loss
Probla-freaking-ly.

I too would wish for this.