You know what grinds my gears?

General Discussion
When the Water Strider won't stride on water.

You exist for one purpose insect. PERFORM IT.
Those dad gum dumb bugs are so dumb they could drown in an updside down empty bucket.
Better yet..... when your on your shammy and cast water walking and it STILL won't stride.
They make up for it with that cute little "Chirp" the do when jumping or hiting space bar
You know what grinds my gears?

Lack of lubrication?
Sand?
Click both mouse buttons, aim at the sky. For those that didn't figure it out after the 2nd time it happened.
when you don't work the clutch properly?
03/24/2017 12:56 PMPosted by Chaeris
When the Water Strider won't stride on water.

You exist for one purpose insect. PERFORM IT.

That unreliable mount is the reason I switched to shaman and DK exclusively.
THOU SHALL ADJUST YOUR GAZE TO 1.2 DEGREES ABOVE THE HORIZON OR THOUGH SHALT SINK.
Isnt it all about grinding gear?
ooooh ty for the reminder, I need to go fish for more lunkers tonight. Nat is still not my best friend. Cryface.
what mvura said.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q685Ko2DHDs
Ugh, yes. Sometimes spamming the spacebar works to make it walk on the surface again and sometimes it doesn't. Weird glitch that has existed since they have.
You know what grinds my gears ? Teaching someone to drive a stick shift.
03/24/2017 02:29 PMPosted by Somalion
You know what grinds my gears ? Teaching someone to drive a stick shift.

Ba dum tsssst!
I assume the problem is the same that exists with the Angler's Raft? The developers tried to maintain a means to allow you to dive off the raft and under the water if needed. Unfortunately, the way they decided to do it was to monitor the angle of the camera with the horizontal, and if it rises too far then it's ASSUMED that you intend to dive into the water, and off you go! It could have been implemented better, had they made the required camera angle much more steep. As it is, you're pitched into the water well before you reach even 45 degrees from horizontal.

This is how I know the developers never actually play their own game.