Pathfinder part II making everyone bitter

General Discussion
Prev 1 6 7 8 Next
Nah, don't remove it. Just give us real methods to farm rep. 4 supplies from a now capped number of chests is just absurd...

Rares should reward rep. WQ should reward rep. Each invasion should reward rep. Cathedral should reward rep. Sentinax bosses should reward rep. Each crappy legendary should reward rep.
The people who exploited bugs to get rep instantly aren't bitter. Let me guess, it's entire mythic raiding guilds, who couldn't possibly be banned without breaking the game.
04/08/2017 10:35 AMPosted by Sakujo
I see a lot of people claiming people are quitting in droves, but we really have no idea what the sub count is so I have no idea how you know the sub count is down.

By the way even if you assume we have 100,000 unique posters on GD (Of which I doubt we've ever had that much) and WoW goes from 5M to 4M subs you're still only looking at a 0.5% increase in how much of the playerbase you make up. You're technically correct (the best kind of correct), but not significantly.

At one point Blizzard didn't need to CRZ current content, but now when they start doing stuff like CRZ'ing that current content to give the illusion of a thriving population and furthermore doing things like going full throttle with skinner box tactics and time gates to seemingly nurse what players are left it does give somewhat an idea what sub count is... low.
Why isn't there an emissary for the broken shores - to help with the rep grind a little.

Blizzard isn't even taking hints from their own playbook.

This xpac pretty terrible.

I'm sorry but when you have to justify - "great xpac except <insert !@#$ty core game mechanic here>" then its not "great.

WoD was horrible - but at least when there was content - I didn't feel like you were constantly being strung along.

If they had just blown up the garrison, then the only fault WoD truly had was long content droughts. Game mechanics though - it wasn't nearly as bad as this.
04/08/2017 10:53 AMPosted by Pharsalus
Tacitly, I know. indirectly, I know. Even blizzard has backhandedly confirmed that subs are not what they once were.

Everyone knows sub count wasn't what it once was, especially after the WoD debacle.

Nowadays I have no idea what the current sub count is with the way Legion has went. Everyone was parading it as the greatest thing since sliced bread, specifically at launch although after the honeymoon phase ended people reverted back to calling out glaring issues they found with it and the response (at least from the forums) seemed to strike a a tone of good, but not without problems some of which were significant (specifically Legiondaries and AP grinding).

7.2 launched and within the two weeks of its life Legion has apparently hit rock bottom at delivering.

*shrug*
They removed so much from part 2 that it's basically redundant at this point.
04/08/2017 09:45 AMPosted by Holyvonyager
the scum down voting us really needs to have a reality check. This is an mmo. Hard work and farming is rewarded. Since you all want to have blizzard breast feed you loot and flying you think you are entitled to it!

Well, I keep giving them reality checks, and then they just report me en masse, like the sadistic haters that they are.

Did I actually violate the code of conduct???

They don't even care lol!!!

It's about them taking their revenge on their enemies the vast majority of the time.

Blizzard, I really don't see why you would want to give power to people who are obviously just going to abuse it.....
04/07/2017 11:54 AMPosted by Falckor
Very few people want to do anything to receive rewards especially one as enticing as flying. They already removed one part of Part 2, we don't need more of it removed.

People will have revered in a few days, just be patient.

This is what it's all about OK.

Lazy, entitled, trashcan bads.....
04/08/2017 09:49 AMPosted by Isabel
04/08/2017 09:45 AMPosted by Holyvonyager
the scum down voting us really needs to have a reality check. This is an mmo. Hard work and farming is rewarded. Since you all want to have blizzard breast feed you loot and flying you think you are entitled to it!

When you have to use name calling and other insults to try to get a point across, your point might not be as good as you think it is.

Example; if all you said was
"This is an mmo. Hard work and farming is rewarded." - You likely wouldn't get the downvotes you do including things like 'scum' and other things.

Honestly, it doesn't really matter how they say it lol.

The fact of the matter is that a lot of the people complaining are lazy, entitled, bads, who simply don't want to do really anything that could be considered hardcore, and are instead BEGGING Blizzard for handouts.

Well, I got news for you, the game is more hardcore now, and it is likely to stay that way for the foreseeable future.

Just deal with it???
This eternal grind its killing it for me.

We are extremely tired, just let us fly!
I got it today and I wasn't bitter...
Ironically, I finished the invasion achievement. The rep is so slow and limited. Not much gives rep. This, Blizz, is NOT fun.
04/08/2017 11:53 AMPosted by Bamboo
This eternal grind its killing it for me.

We are extremely tired, just let us fly!

Tired???

Trashcan much there lol???

I crave challenge bro!!!

How about you???
I honestly don't care that much about this issue itself...

I do care how the developers respond to it though.

If the general opinion of your customer base is that you're being petty, or trying to penalize your customer base for disliking changes -you- have made as a developer of your game. That's a pretty big problem.

And nothing about how they've really handled communication regarding flying in WOD or in Legion has been that positive.

Yes.. players do whine, to whine. Because there is some truth in the sentiment you can't please everybody .. but when as a developer - you make the choice to purposefully not take the "low hanging fruit" for customer satisfaction .. you have to kinda wonder if maybe they've stayed too long at the party.

They could of made everyone's day and been like "surprise! you get to fly, and you get to fly, and you get to fly ..." instead they just further gutted an already gutted achievement, and left only an annoying troublesome grind, nobody wanted or felt was necessary.
For me it is the actual lack of content and time gating and rng.

Though after not flying for this long it is getting to me. I dont farm or do many WQ anymore. Mostly stay parked/hearth stone where I need to be. Think my main alt mostly sits outside NH right now for progg nights and I just go through the portal to Suramar to mail/bank/talent swap.
04/07/2017 11:51 AMPosted by Isabel
Just remove it completely and let everyone fly already! Almost *everyone* has part 1 done, and has for months.

Just remove part 2 already.

Part 1 was enough rep grinds etc. nobody WANTS to do more of it

To be fair, I think most of us were bitter *before* part 2.
04/08/2017 11:49 AMPosted by Speedymáge
The fact of the matter is that a lot of the people complaining are lazy, entitled, bads, who simply don't want to do really anything that could be considered hardcore, and are instead BEGGING Blizzard for handouts.
Sorry but obviously gated, mindless grinds aren't "hardcore". Furthermore people aren't complaining because they are lazy or entitled, they are complaining about being forced to complete mind-numbingly boring and repetitive tasks to unlock a desirable feature that used to be easily accessible which Blizz decided to take away for no defensible reason.
As a side note, I'm curious to see what kind of "hardcore" content you've completed that would justify you denigrating other people's skill or dedication. The toon your posting on now certainly isn't very impressive in terms of achievements or gear. Perhaps you have another toon?
04/07/2017 12:54 PMPosted by Light
I see no difference in Legion Flying and Draenor Flying. Did all of you just skip WoD altogether? Draenor Flying is way harder to achieve. In fact, maybe you should go work on that when your Broken Shore map is clear. That is the true time-gated flying grind.
No because Draenor you got 1500 rep a day from the saberstalkers, you can't get anywhere near that with legionfall
Legion is RNG time gated garbage. WOW has been a complete joke from WOD. Modern development team with no idea of customer support just egos to fill. All the feedback is ignored .... They can only RNG and time gate that is it no imagination what so ever. Class talents and rotations speak for them selves.
Broken isles is Tanan Jungle mark 2 . Seriously community please forget forums: leave its the only Post and language that counts. All DEVS are concerned about are cheapest development costs , subs and store sales. Game has no heart and shows it big time.