Horde Monk

Monk
I just came back to WoW after a 3~4 month break.
Decided to main a Monk for the Horde but not exactly sure what race I like.
I like all of them for Monk but not really sure what looks best to me.

I was wondering if there's somebody out there that could show some nice examples of awesome Monk-ness!

orc for bonus DMG CD
Pandaaaaa. Double food buff and reduced fall damage op
Blood Elf, arcane torrent gives you free chi
Troll of course.
Pve it doesn't matter really whatever you like the most for PvP belf is the only real option
For looks, look at the transmog thread. imo all races look nice. I like belf cause I have an extra AoE interrupt.
Tauren Look at this mog can anyone pull it off better?!? With extra crit an extra stun more Stamina and huge hulking weight behind your moves its hard to stop playing :)
Whatever you like. We can't tell you what you like the most.

WoWhead for ideas. Armory people. Each race has it's perks in terms of looks.

Personally, I think Undead and Belf look great but that's ME.
Panda if you care about lore.

Otherwise,
03/28/2017 06:28 AMPosted by Embolo
Troll of course.
Easy choice really \m/
Of you are minmaxing, BE or panda for WW.
Pandaren, double food stats is amaaaazing. Half fall damage!
I have a 110 Blood Elf, Undead and Pandaren and I'd say Pandaren. To me it largely depends on what spec you want to play and what you want to do. For hard core PvP BE is probably your best option. Aside from that it's mostly personal. I prefer the Pandaren at this point for a couple reasons, biggest one being they look cool in all the gear and they're the only ones that can really pull off Brewmaster. Everyone else looks stupid with that weapon. Monks have so much Pandaren flavor (order hall, followers, weapons, mounts, hell even their abilities have bear paws) that after a while the other races just feel weird there. That's if you at all care about lore though, I wouldn't even wear the Grandmaster title as any other race since it doesn't make sense. Plus, my entire raid group (and everyone else's) is just female Blood Elves so I enjoy just ha wing something different to look at.
03/28/2017 07:12 AMPosted by Sushibull
Tauren Look at this mog can anyone pull it off better?!? With extra crit an extra stun more Stamina and huge hulking weight behind your moves its hard to stop playing :)

You look awesome.
I'd throw my hat into the ring with Pandaren also. I just really like the Lore and aesthetics of the Pandaren. I have a Panda for every Class in the game! Currently working on my Rogue, need to learn those rotations!