Nice mobilization, Alliance.

Bleeding Hollow
Too bad you suck.
You guys got carried by WSB after we wiped you in Thunder Bluff and then again in Stormwind. We waited over a half hour in Tol Barad and no dice.

Video to come soon! Also you and Rallys should watch what you say in public chats! Homophobic slurs are against the ToS :)
Baine did not die. Anduin died twice. Your crooked Hillary narrative won't work. You guys are very low energy. You need some alpha male supplements. infowars
04/07/2017 08:22 PMPosted by Exphyrl
You guys got carried by WSB after we wiped you in Thunder Bluff and then again in Stormwind. We waited over a half hour in Tol Barad and no dice.

Video to come soon! Also you and Rallys should watch what you say in public chats! Homophobic slurs are against the ToS :)

Remember when I said you were slimy and that I have my eyes on you? Well here's my point being proven.
An almost 9:1 ratio and you guys are bragging. Absolutely pathetic.
Lol, you guys literally stand for everything I stand against.
04/07/2017 09:32 PMPosted by Helladin
Lol, you guys literally stand for everything I stand against.

I guess that's what happens when your life is consumed by a video game. If you are still the same kid I remember from the BH group you are probably still wearing all black playing your bass in your parents basement.

04/07/2017 09:08 PMPosted by Stragir
Baine did not die. Anduin died twice. Your crooked Hillary narrative won't work. You guys are very low energy. You need some alpha male supplements. infowars

City boss kills mean NOTHING. But if you want to play it that way we killed Sylvanas before hitting Baine.

We got tired of waiting for you guys in Tol Barad. Vid to come soon of THREE separate iwc wipes!
I guess that's what happens when your life is consumed by a video game. If you are still the same kid I remember from the BH group you are probably still wearing all black playing your bass in your parents basement.

Lol, you come up with that after 10 hours of thinking about it? That was Satkaz' basement and I have a pretty sweet talent.

04/08/2017 04:55 AMPosted by Exphyrl
City boss kills mean NOTHING. But if you want to play it that way we killed Sylvanas before hitting Baine.

We got tired of waiting for you guys in Tol Barad. Vid to come soon of THREE separate iwc wipes!

Oh my god... You're mad hahahahhahahahaaha

For the record I think you should note my gtag and that I didn't die once last night.
04/08/2017 09:07 AMPosted by Helladin

Lol, you come up with that after 10 hours of thinking about it? That was Satkaz' basement and I have a pretty sweet talent.

04/08/2017 04:55 AMPosted by Exphyrl

Oh my god... You're mad hahahahhahahahaaha

For the record I think you should note my gtag and that I didn't die once last night.

10 hours? I didn't check the forums before I went to bed because like a normal productive member of society I woke up this morning to go to Uni.

Why would I be mad? Do you find your blood pressure rising reading what people are writing over an internet forum? There is nothing to be mad about, it's a game. Have fun pumpkin.

We lost 2 people in our 16 man BH raid in Thunder Bluff, after we wiped IWC once and then farmed them again as they tried to spam mass. This was all after we waited in Tol Barad for a half hour, and then went and killed Sylvanas.
I can tell you're mad because you wrote paragraphs. Hahahahahah
"Haha I don't know what else to say and I have no evidence to disprove him or counter claims so I'll just say he's mad!!"

Good talk, champ. I'll let you return to your anime or whatever it is the youth generation does nowadays.
You're gonna die before me! LOL
Kawaii d(^-^)!
04/08/2017 11:12 AMPosted by Exphyrl
Good talk, champ. I'll let you return to your anime

A LINE HAS BEEN CROSSED HERE
Year: 2017
Planet: Azeroth
Location: A hidden cavern in the hills of Azshara, overlooking the old stomping grounds from where <flag> used to lay waste on the city.
Source: A weathered book, opened to the last page, which also happens to be the only readable transcript inside.

The page reads:

This is the last page in this volume of my chronicles since going into hiding. Rumors have spread throughout Orgrimmar that <The Enclave> have finally left for good, and moved onto greener pastures. I'm starting to feel like it might be safe to exit this concealed cavern and resume life as normal... I never understood why so many people decided to migrate, but this only helps my cause to finally be the one true emperor of these lands... for one day the Alliance AND Horde alike will bow to ME! For I will be their leader. I will show the Alliance no quarter, no mercy. For all the years I've been bullied, it's finally time to get my revenge.

The cavern shows clear signs of still being inhabited to this day, regardless of the fact that all the old threats that once oppressed Helladin had been gone for many years. For now, none of that matters, as Helladin is on a mission to reclaim what is his: Bleeding Hollow.
04/09/2017 03:27 AMPosted by Volumes
Location: A hidden cavern in the hills of Azshara, overlooking the old stomping grounds from where <flag> used to lay waste on the city.
Source: A weathered book, opened to the last page, which also happens to be the only readable transcript inside.

The page reads:

This is the last page in this volume of my chronicles since going into hiding. Rumors have spread throughout Orgrimmar that <The Enclave> have finally left for good, and moved onto greener pastures. I'm starting to feel like it might be safe to exit this concealed cavern and resume life as normal... I never understood why so many people decided to migrate, but this only helps my cause to finally be the one true emperor of these lands... for one day the Alliance AND Horde alike will bow to ME! For I will be their leader. I will show the Alliance no quarter, no mercy. For all the years I've been bullied, it's finally time to get my revenge.

The cavern shows clear signs of still being inhabited to this day, regardless of the fact that all the old threats that once oppressed Helladin had been gone for many years. For now, none of that matters, as Helladin is on a mission to reclaim what is his: Bleeding Hollow.

This is comedy. This is what funny looks like.
04/09/2017 01:05 PMPosted by Helladin
04/09/2017 03:27 AMPosted by Volumes

The page reads:

I did have a giggle or two mate.
04/09/2017 02:13 PMPosted by Taraza
04/09/2017 01:05 PMPosted by Helladin

I did have a giggle or two mate.

Cause you have a shallow sense of humor.
Drewzy is a god.
04/09/2017 05:54 PMPosted by Stryper
Cause you have a shallow sense of humor.

Are you someone I should know?
LOL JK SAME POST COUNT AS CARRASCO
Hi stalker.