Legion 7.2 Bugs (Post Bugs Here)

Bug Report
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next
Withering bite is not procuring for sub rogues.
A number of glyphs my characters had equipped prior to patched disappeared. Notably Glyph of the Sentinel for druids and Glyph of Shadow for priests.

The game isn't recognizing that I have the full sets of many tiers/pvp sets - even when the characters are physically wearing all the pieces - including helms and pants.
03/28/2017 08:03 PMPosted by Linux

Also Mages Frozen Orb isn't stopping as well, seems to also be a projectile issue.

Same here. Sometimes it works and stops like it should, most of the time it just continues on and disappears. Blizzard, please fix this..
At a Sentinax in large groups if anybody has a bodyguard follower on them then it tags the mobs making them grey. As if somebody from the opposite faction had tagged it. This makes it hard to farm shards and fairly annoying.
Dunno if this has been posted already, but the loot key is not working (I have autoloot turned off, but use the shift key to loot all from specific corpses/nodes). The other keys dont work, either (ALT, CTRL). I've tested this with all addons turned off as well.
Tag sharing within the faction seems not working for some mobs on Broken Shore.
03/30/2017 09:00 AMPosted by Holydike
Blessed Blade of the Windseeker Quest for the Shaman Campaign Is not Spawning anything in the Cave its empty!

This.
Divine Storm doesn't hit anything in melee, and will rarely hit 1 target at range.
Human female weapons are still huge when sheathed, but normal sized when held in the hands.
Macros like @player / @cursor / startattack or focus macros are not working with classes like Demon Hunters, were spells like Metamorphosis exist for both specs (tank and dps). The game keeps confusing between the two versions. Its also happening with feral druids/guardian druids. You have to change between specs to fix it (but only for a while)... Once you zone out, relog, change characters or get in a dungeon or a raid, it breaks down again. (inside mythic plus you can't change specs so its getting pretty annoying to be honest).
syndragosas fury is not doing any damage. Its hit and miss
Sindragosa's Fury doesn't hit. Not working at all
Thal'kel's skull (the demo artifact) disappears in combat (outdoors, dummies, instnaces, etc.), and remains invisible until relogging or rezoning. He'll blink in to do the scream animation for Thal'kiel's Discord and then disappear again.
My premier artifact ability, Sindragosa's Fury, still does zero damage after 3 days.
How many of these are new from the PTR?
03/28/2017 07:50 PMPosted by Inhel
Killed Gul'dan for the first time on heroic and did not receive AOTC for the kill (seems confirmed that the achievement is not supposed to go away until the release of the next raid, rather than with the release of 7.2)
03/31/2017 09:37 AMPosted by Arknaut
03/28/2017 07:50 PMPosted by Inhel
Killed Gul'dan for the first time on heroic and did not receive AOTC for the kill (seems confirmed that the achievement is not supposed to go away until the release of the next raid, rather than with the release of 7.2)
happened to me as well today so pissed right now
Worgen animations while mounted on Sky Golems and Mekgineer's Choppers are still hideously broken; your character will constantly stand up, do a stabbing/punching animation, and repeat it on a loop until you dismount.
Intense lag spikes during the visual graphic for completing a world quest. New as of 03/28/17.

Wondering why servers came up almost 2 hours early on Tuesday with all these bugs floating.
03/31/2017 12:02 PMPosted by Katalynie
Intense lag spikes during the visual graphic for completing a world quest. New as of 03/28/17.

Wondering why servers came up almost 2 hours early on Tuesday with all these bugs floating.

To be fair, sometimes they aren't noticeable until they go live. And the still ongoing Sindragosa's Fury bug actually didn't start for a while. It was working for me on Tuesday.