[H] <Magnitude> 9/9H 4/9M LF M+ Players

Barthilas
<Magnitude> is currently 9/9 H 3/9 M ToS. We have a strong, progression-focused core raid team, made up of a combination of experienced and dedicated players.

Our guild provides a warm and welcoming home for players who are seeking to further their experience both in raids and dungeons, whilst balancing real life obligations and guild commitments.

We are looking to strengthen our M+ community, and welcome friends and alts to our fun, casual raids.

Our progression raid days are: Wednesday - Thursday - Monday 7-10 SVT
Our social raid day is: Sunday

At the moment, our focus is Tomb of Sargeras progression. We intend to cover old content (NH, ToV and EN depending on need) for newer members further into the new tier.

We have currently closed active recruitment for our core raid team, but welcome expressions of interest from players looking to return to raiding in the future:

Tanks:
- DPS with a strong tanking OS.

Healers:
- DPS with a strong healing OS.
- A healer who is comfortable with being part of a rotating active roster alongside our other core healers.

DPS:
Selective

If you feel that our guild may be well-suited to you, feel free to message any of the officers or recruitment team in regards to being invited. Our core roster is overly full, and our team understands that rotating through bench is an important and necessary part of progression.

Application Form (currently closed): https://goo.gl/forms/Wz3cBbm8xgRNZt3n2

All classes and specs are welcome to apply for a position in our social raids, including newcomers and returnees.

Feel free to contact any of the officers in regards to your application or future invitation:
Hermit (Hermit#1986) - GM
Julilla (Duggy#1127) - Healing officer

Recruitment Team:
Rehc (Deano#6761)
APFrenchy (KillZoneR#1340)
Lendis (glitchy#11234)
Symmetry (Symmetry#1654)
7.2 hype!

I can't wait to be a giant owl. *_*
Still looking for good DPS to bolster our mythic roster!
Hayyy arms warrior 901 equip with 4/10 mythic experience
kammholzy#1950 if u are interested in having me
I'll be in touch Dronoz. ^^

Magnitude took down M Odyn and Guarm today- because who wants to touch NH bugs at the moment, eh? :3
Recruitment updated. ^^ Bring us your rogues and monks too! :D
Bump
Rick and Morty season 3! Man, it was so good. =>
Oooohh maaan. Oooh weeee. So damn close gosh.
Spell Blade 15% going down next reset!
Bump
The fun raid went off without a hitch (but maybe one drink or two too many). Come join us for some fun. ^^

Still on the lookout for some spiffing ranged- don't hesitate to apply via the website or contact us on any of our bnet tags. ^^
Aluriel won't know what hit her.

Because we're all going to use whole-body-shrinkers pre-pull! AHAHAHAHA.
Aluriel down! And I forgot to record the kill. :(
Krosus looks like the giant marshmallow thing from Ghostbusters. :D
WTB Geared and Experienced Boomkin/Rogue
Krosus is down and out! Phew. ^_^
They say there's no rest for the wicked. Probs why I sleep all the time ahahaha.
How good is flying? Goodness. ._.; Get all the world quests done. xD
Mmm, those sweet mythic BoEs. <3