What are some easy class play one-hand only?

General Discussion
What are some classes would be easier for me to play as with only one hand (since I have cerebral palsy) since a lot of classes I play need to push a lot of buttons which is harder so my dps often lower than most people in the raids. Like yesterday I was kick because I was one of the lowest in N Nighthold which was between 230k-300k with 869 ilvl for my Enhance Shaman. My other 110 classes (Frost DK, WW Monk, Fury Warrior, Fire Mage and Destro Warlock) are much lower with dps than what they should be with their ilvl. I already have a razor naga to used but it still hard since I can't move side ways and attack at the same time during a boss fight. I have the all other classes as 100 (since I lvl them all before Legion came out). Can you guys suggest a class would be easy for me to dps with without worrying about low dps and getting kick of raids because of that. I know one problem my dps is lower with all of my classes than others since most of my stats usually is wrong like Shaman I have Mastery>Crit>Haste>Ver instead of Mastery>Hatse>Crit>Ver since I gear up by the ilvl instead of stats.
I play any class I want to I also have cerebral palsy. I gave in and bought a Logitech gaming mouse.
Havoc DH and just tunnel the boss
All of them

You can bind up to 12 spells to your mousewheel alone using some simple macros
04/06/2017 12:06 PMPosted by Giscõ
only in lfr
I would probably suggest rogue or maybe even warrior or hunter. The rotations are relatively simple compared to others. Casters may be friendly as well due to their "stop to cast" playstyle. It really just depends on your preference. I say play whatever you have the most fun with!

Without trying to sound insensitive, is it possible for you to maybe set up a different keybind type system? I've heard of people with disabilities setting up keybinds bound to various different control devices like foot pedals etc. Hope this helps.

Best of luck to you.
04/06/2017 12:05 PMPosted by Xyrinia
I play any class I want to I also have cerebral palsy. I gave in and bought a Logitech gaming mouse.
That's not "giving in", that's making a smart purchase. Razer is also a good choice. Why anyone even makes crappy mouse products anymore is pretty baffling, honestly, considering Logitech and Razer make mouses that are functional even outside gaming.
BM hunter is extremely easy, especially if you have the lego pants.
BM hunter
Play any class you like.

Grab a sheet of paper - list out basic attacks, survivability, cooldown abilities, on-use equip.

Write macros - keybind using alt, control, and shift as modifiers. That will give you 16 * 4 abilities from the left hand of the keyboard - you can even leave forward/backward/strafe/turn in the middle.
I'm playing a Balance Druid right now, I started her because:

1) Fun
2) Pinched nerve in left hand and couldn't use my left hand. (Thankfully I'm right handed...)
3) I have a Razor Naga mouse with keybindings so I was able to play quite well with just the one hand.
4) It's not as boring as some others, has enough spells to keep you entertained but still works well. And if you add just a few macros it's really great. (Though I didn't go that far, I'm not very good at creating macros.)
Afflock. Simplest rotation I've played so far.
Hunter
In terms of key binds I think bm hunter or frost death knight might be your best option. My buddy who plays frost dk linked me a screenshot of his ui and he has less than 12 key binds. You could easily bind most if not all to a naga. Bm hunter has less than that. Plus like people have already said macros help a lot, such as macroing your dps cooldowns and use effect trinkets together.
04/06/2017 12:08 PMPosted by Mercelída
04/06/2017 12:06 PMPosted by Giscõ
only in lfr

Youre right I forgot about those hard mechanics such as "just keep tunneling the boss so you dont leave the frost circle" on heroic Spellblade.
Ret Palatins, aka Five Buttons of Justice.

But seriously, if you can, get a Logitech or another MMO mouse, I have a G600 and it's amazing.
Any class can be 1-handed if you use macros.
Ret pally, it's nice to see tons of aoe damage, the crusade burst is very satisfying, and the dps is very good
04/06/2017 12:10 PMPosted by Paprîka
04/06/2017 12:05 PMPosted by Xyrinia
That's not "giving in", that's making a smart purchase. Razer is also a good choice. Why anyone even makes crappy mouse products anymore is pretty baffling, honestly, considering Logitech and Razer make mouses that are functional even outside gaming.

Its giving in when I had to use a credit card to pay for it. Something I don't like doing much.
Your best bet is to get equipment that lets you do more with less. The Veng DH in my guild plays with one hand due to medical issues as well, and he is honestly one of the best players I have ever been around, so it is totally possible for you to play anything and do well with one hand. Mouse buttons and macros will do you a world of difference, good luck!