Who else didn't like their Weapon choice?

General Discussion
1 2 3 6 Next
Who else didn't like the type of weapon that you were forced to use in Legion? Not talking about how it looks like but the type. Feral druids using daggers really sucks, staffs are a lot better for the class fantasy and their transmogs are much more cooler and visible, i hope after Legion i can pick what weapon i want and not having rogue stuff again.
My Shadow Priest wants her staff back. Her artifacts are cramping her style.
They look cool, but I'm kinda bummed the fury weapons are valajar related. Really wishing it was Varian's swords instead.
I like Xal'atath as a character, and that she speaks with the player. However, I really don't like being limited to using a dagger. Personally, I'd rather be using a wand or mace.

On that note... Wands were made a main weapon type just like guns and bows, yet there is no wand artifact for any class.
I hate these damn daggers. They look stupid, I should have a staff or polearm.
I don't care too much for being stuck with a gun. As guns in this game go, it's a decent-looking one, but this character is really more of a bow kind of pandaren.
OP I agree wholeheartedly with the druid daggers. I hate them.

Why didN'T blizz just allow us to mog over our artifacts with ANY equipable weap. Ie for us, 2HStaves over the daggers. It is just a visual, I have no idea why they couldn't do this.

I also HATE my druid form from the artifact. I have glyph of the feral chameleon but changing colours isn't fun, I just want my old form in my old colours.
03/30/2017 03:09 AMPosted by Jacksouth
Really wishing it was Varian's swords instead.

Would have worked well with the 1h vs 2h fury styles. But I am guessing the idea of the horde walking around with that would upset some people.
My main is a hunter so I got extremely lucky there.

Frost has always been the DW spec so that didn't bother me.

But it makes me pretty damn annoyed that my priest must use a dagger and off hand. I love staves.

Edit: monk too. I don't like many fist weapons.
As Sub and Sin I was pretty much always stuck with daggers, but Sub's could have looked much much much better.

Monk, hate the fist weapons. They look really stupid. Best look is from pvp. First hidden skin is much better for enhance shamans.

Uh dk, base look is good. Second look.... it's now a mace? That isnt going to be cutting up anyone, come on...
I was hoping to play my WW monk wielding swords.

The fist weapons was a bit of a letdown for me :(
I end up transmogging my weapons. Except Prot Pally ones because that looks great.
I did not like the frost weapons on my DK since i was two handed
I played unholy till 102 and switched back to frost cause unholy was horrible for me
Levelled to max and abandoned the character after i completed the campaign

But when i got the frost hidden skin, i decided to fool around with her again
Never had any issue with frost dks damage, mobility(yes ><). Just wasn't happy with the tooth pricks i had to stay with or mog over making it pointless
Based on my current weapons of choice across all my characters, I can tell you that 7 of my characters would not enjoy their artifact weapon remotely due to it being of a weapon type they cannot change out of in appearance.
I'm not to keen on the hidden skin appearance for tank DH. I am sure its supposed to be like fist weapons but they seem to go all the way up your arms and hang most the way down your back they just seem HUGE. So I mog em - now the best choice of mog but its better then having half my body cut off by over done sized weapons. LOL

And disc priest I like having a staff I just don't like the one you get so I mog that as well.

Most weapons and even shields that have like hanging bits of rags on them look stupid - like the tank warrior hidden skin the shield has this flappy rag that flutters on it and I can't stand it. BAH!

I'm just fussy I guess. Wish we could like hide any part of our gear we didn't like not just certain bits of armor.
.... I'm stuck with a fist weapon :'(
03/30/2017 03:26 AMPosted by Sevaira
Would have worked well with the 1h vs 2h fury styles. But I am guessing the idea of the horde walking around with that would upset some people.

Well...considering lorewise (we as players know what happened...our characters not so much), most alliance believe the horde to be the exact reason they are available to obtain....

I can see it now...horde left Varian to die so they could come in and claim Shalamayne...
03/30/2017 03:55 AMPosted by Sylui
.... I'm stuck with a fist weapon :'(

I really don't understand elemental using a fist weapon. That was an enhance staple before. A 1h+off-hand would have made more sense (seeing as resto got the 1h+shield combo).
At first I hated the polearm. I like the change to SV but hated that I was suckered into using 2h weapons; would have honestly much rather dual wielded.

After using it and seeing all the skins and tints for the skins; I grew to like it. Do I wish I could dual wield still? Of course. Is it a deal breaker for me? Absolutely not.
03/30/2017 03:26 AMPosted by Sevaira
03/30/2017 03:09 AMPosted by Jacksouth
Really wishing it was Varian's swords instead.

Alliance shaman are running around with Doomhammer. Literally has the symbol of the Frostwolf Clan on it.