Who else didn't like their Weapon choice?

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 6 Next
Choice?...what choice?

Nuff said,
03/30/2017 03:26 AMPosted by Sevaira
03/30/2017 03:09 AMPosted by Jacksouth
Really wishing it was Varian's swords instead.

Would have worked well with the 1h vs 2h fury styles. But I am guessing the idea of the horde walking around with that would upset some people.
You say this like 100% of Paladins aren't running around with Ashbringer for the last several months.
I would have never used a fist weapon on an ele shaman. I much prefer a mace for my draenei and an axe for my troll.

I would never dual-wield on a death knight. I much prefer 2H, even for Frost.

I love wielding a sword on my locks. I think a nice, long blade fits with the image of a cruel and wicked wielder of Shadow and misery.
Every BM artifact skin is hideous

and I like guns
I'm happy I guess, I just didn't expect it to be a 2H mace or else I would have farmed for more of those things to prep.
I grinded dig sites for the umbrella only to not be able to MOG it as resto this whole expac.

Little bummed
I use guns on a few of my transmogs but overall I prefer a bow and I got a gun so wasn't happy on this toon. I didn't mind my rshaman cause I like having a shield BUT my h pally I was pretty pissed off that I don't have my shield anymore, every single one of my transmogs was put together with 1h wep and shield, I'm still bitter about this(not to mention the stupid book ruins waist transmog.) Kind of didn't like not being able to use a staff on my spriest so ya, pissed about that and my feral druid as well. I guess I'm not that happy about a lot of them actually, I worked for years on transmogs and some of them only had like a few weapons that worked, the weapon changed(like on my hpally) and just ruined all of it. Alright now I'm mad about it all over again.
03/30/2017 03:13 AMPosted by Renascia
On that note... Wands were made a main weapon type just like guns and bows, yet there is no wand artifact for any class.
probably because any class given a wand would probably be seen as "being given low-effort stuff"

honestly casters should just be able to mog whatever since you don't even use the weapon anyway.
03/30/2017 03:04 AMPosted by Spongebobt
Who else didn't like the type of weapon that you were forced to use in Legion? Not talking about how it looks like but the type. Feral druids using daggers really sucks, staffs are a lot better for the class fantasy and their transmogs are much more cooler and visible, i hope after Legion i can pick what weapon i want and not having rogue stuff again.

What they should have done is have different weapon types per tier of artifact weapon such as sword, axe, mace and so on per class.

But no Blizzard knows best and convinced themselfs that all frost DKs (choose class) would want swords and so on. Blizzard clearly does not understand character customization since their game has so little of it.

Compare it with other MMOs today and Blizzard is so far behind in character customizing it's not even funny.

But yet they will waste their time on a fix such as item level scaling looking for a problem.

Rock on!
At first I thought, "why in the eff don't I have a wand or staff?"

But then after looking at the wickedly curved dagger and the floating, possessed skull I thought, "Oh. Yeah." And of course it was in the style of Rocket Raccoon when he was tossed that big gun in Guardian of the Galaxy's break-out-of-prison scene.

As far as other classes are concerned, I don't much like the WW monk weapon, but the BM staff is perfect. And all the DK weapons are rad.
03/30/2017 05:40 AMPosted by Rustyus
At first I hated the polearm. I like the change to SV but hated that I was suckered into using 2h weapons; would have honestly much rather dual wielded.

After using it and seeing all the skins and tints for the skins; I grew to like it. Do I wish I could dual wield still? Of course. Is it a deal breaker for me? Absolutely not.

Hunters have never been able to dual wield
03/30/2017 06:59 AMPosted by Phlynch
I want my fist weapon enh shaman back.

I want my fist weapon com...er..outlaw Rogue back.

I want my fist weapon Fury warrior back.

I like fist weapons OK.

Not a fan of fist weapons, their only saving grace is I spend most of my time shapeshifted, and I love the bear skins.
03/30/2017 09:07 AMPosted by Bankofchrist
03/30/2017 05:40 AMPosted by Rustyus
At first I hated the polearm. I like the change to SV but hated that I was suckered into using 2h weapons; would have honestly much rather dual wielded.

After using it and seeing all the skins and tints for the skins; I grew to like it. Do I wish I could dual wield still? Of course. Is it a deal breaker for me? Absolutely not.

Hunters have never been able to dual wield
I wish I could see the joke here... but this is false, in case you aren't.
I Wish i could use 2h on my frost dk again.
A scoped rifle for BM when MM has sniper training makes no sense to me.
03/30/2017 08:28 AMPosted by Insignia
Every BM artifact skin is hideous

and I like guns

He said type, not how it looks.

We are very lucky when it comes to that. Well, unless you're Surv and hate being melee.
I'm good with the hunter choices. I was a little surprised that MM didn't get the gun, you know, sniper-style, but I'm glad they went the way they did. My MM is much more of a bow hunter, and my BM likes a big, noisy gun. Perfect!
My biggest complaint was that the Fire mage artifact is a sword that, and cannot be mogged into a dagger. There are few swords I like as a mog for a Fire mage weapon, but there are seemingly countless daggers that are wicked, glowing, sparking, shimmering, flaming, or otherwise look like they were made to be on the hip of a Fire mage.
+1 becasue feral daggers sucks

i always like two handed maces on my druids followed by staffs
I actually thought the daggers were a nice, refreshing change. Something different. And thinking of them as the Fangs made them make sense to me.

I echo those who are objecting to the new cat form appearance. It doesn't look or feel like "me" at ALL. It's almost as if the daggers have taken over my personality, and that feels creepy. WTB glyph to restore original appearance. I'd rather surprise my enemy who believes I'm a feral druid without Fangs. Surprise!