Who else didn't like their Weapon choice?

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 6 Next
Not only do I hate having to use daggers for my druid, I hate the effect it shows. My druid looks like a rabid purple shaved wyvern now.

At least give some players the OPTION (you know, a choice) to not have this ridiculous look!!
I'm not very thrilled to be forced into using dual wielding with frost, and already less thrilled when they moved all the abilities to tank for dk into one tree after wotlk.
The scythe's are stupid.
I think part of why I dumped my hunter for a Druid was the BM having a gun. I've always played BM & had no interest in switching. But unlocking skins for that gun meant nothing to me because I don't like any of them to include that weird Titan bow skin we can buy from the vendor.
The new affliction skin looks so badass. I doubt I will ever find the time to get it :(
Fist weapons are atrocious for windwalker. Either use swords or staves. The fists pop out out nowhere and otherwise you can't see them, it just looks so stupid

For my warrior, I despise everything about those stupid Vikings. The look doesn't matter because we can transmog it to anything fortunately, but Vikings in WoW are so !@#$ing lame. We have ZERO lore heroes in our hall. While others get Chen, Liadrin, Akama, Rexxar, etc we get %^-*ing nothing but stupid generic Vikings. I no longer main a warrior after 7 years because blizzard has no vision for this class.
I have swathes of one-handed swords, axes, maces and fist weapon mogs in my collection. None of which I can use in Fury spec.

So yes, I do wish they'd lose this bizarre idea that every spec should be instantly identifiable from space by their gigantic artifact weapons.

So many other interesting options were denied by this design. Can you imagine how boring we'd all look if it wasn't for transmogs?
03/30/2017 03:04 AMPosted by Spongebobt
Who else didn't like the type of weapon that you were forced to use in Legion? Not talking about how it looks like but the type. Feral druids using daggers really sucks, staffs are a lot better for the class fantasy and their transmogs are much more cooler and visible, i hope after Legion i can pick what weapon i want and not having rogue stuff again.

think the only weapons I like was on the enhance shaman
03/30/2017 03:04 AMPosted by Spongebobt
Who else didn't like the type of weapon that you were forced to use in Legion? Not talking about how it looks like but the type. Feral druids using daggers really sucks, staffs are a lot better for the class fantasy and their transmogs are much more cooler and visible, i hope after Legion i can pick what weapon i want and not having rogue stuff again.

i thought the daggers were suppose to represent your fangs?...the pally hammer...well i wasnt expecting it..being the type who used a shield alot but honestly? i would reverse that and give pallies a shield and shaman a hammer
03/30/2017 09:30 AMPosted by Alaeantha
. WTB glyph to restore original appearance. I'd rather surprise my enemy who believes I'm a feral druid without Fangs. Surprise!

i thought you could do that by mogging the artifact
03/30/2017 09:47 AMPosted by Têt

i thought the daggers were suppose to represent your fangs

they are, but i still like the look of staffs and two handed maces better
*in a corner twirling my scythe* "hmmm what did you say? I'm playing with my shiney scythe. Oh yes I like it." *continues playing with scythe*

You can xmog it. Maybe we as a community can add a suggestion in the wow "submit suggestion" box to xmog stuff to other weapon types? I sometimes miss my knives.
I've always preferred swords over axes and maces, and I was pretty bumbmd when I saw that Maw of Souls was an axe.
I love the Affliction scythe on my lock, but I'm also quite fond of the wand/off-hand combo too as a lock and it would be nice to be able to mog that look.

The scythe on the Balance Druid seems weird to me, but I don't know much about the lore, so maybe it makes sense.
03/30/2017 09:48 AMPosted by Sillidan

I will try this out tonight!
Hmmm I love duel wielding swords, sucks my monk cant do that. Smh closest thing to tauren rogue is tauren monk/hunter /w camo.

They should allow you to mog what you can wear. That way shamans can get 2h weapons/ battle mage shield and axe/sword from the nighthold raid, sorta wish I can mog a maces to my shadow priest. And I am sad ai can't mog the feral staf from argent crusade on my feral druid.
03/30/2017 09:55 AMPosted by Verinthine
I love the Affliction scythe on my lock, but I'm also quite fond of the wand/off-hand combo too as a lock and it would be nice to be able to mog that look.

The scythe on the Balance Druid seems weird to me, but I don't know much about the lore, so maybe it makes sense.

It's an actual lore item where it's imbued with Elune's power (originally staff of Elune) and Goldrin's power (Fang of Goldrin I think), but it tends to drive it's wielders insane/wearwolves/worgen. Aka source of worgen curse. You need "Balance" to use and control the Primal powers that are contained within the "Scythe of Elune". Also it has the soothing power of Elune and the savage powe of Goldrin.
My hunter wants a bow like Marksman, not a crappy gun. That quiver, though.
03/30/2017 09:55 AMPosted by Alaeantha
03/30/2017 09:48 AMPosted by Sillidan

just tried, sorry it didnt work

i thought they said it would in some interview
03/30/2017 10:05 AMPosted by Sillidan
<span class="truncated">...</span>

just tried, sorry it didnt work

i thought they said it would in some interview

It does work, but it has to be same weapon type. I.e. I can mog 2 handed weapons so staffs, pole arms, and 2 handed hammers. I can't do 1 handed gear. Is this your problem? Cause I don't believe that you can't xmog since several people (and myself) have xmoged without issue.