Glyph of Wrathguard: less damage

Bug Report
1 2 3 9 Next
1) Wrathguards sustains LESS DPS than the Felguard
2) Wrathguard's weapons are even tinier than the Felguard's
3) Wrathguard no longer has his farewell voice lines when you dismiss him

We waited months and months to get this glyph back and now we can't use it, is it possible to get a response about this issue? Does the devs even know about this bug?

UPDATE ON BUG
Felguard's dmg
Attack:
min = 42.1K
max = 84.2K

Legion strike:
min = 67.4K
max = 134.8K

Wrathguard's dmg
Attack
Min = 16.0K
Max = 63.8K

Mortal cleave
Min = 51K
Max = 102.1K

HERE IS THE BUG: Wrathguard uses Mortal Cleave instead of Legion strike, if you right click it to toggle on it won't use it or it has the animation but the game doesn't seem to recognize the damage, if you toggle off the ability and try to use it manually it won't work, its bugged no matter how many times you click it, you can actually see without the ability on auto-cast he starts to attack faster.

CONCLUSION: the animation of Mortal Cleave is there but it doesn't apply the damage AND Wrathguard's attacks are doing less damage.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2ND UPDATE
After a while of testing, it seems Mortal Cleave is SOMETIMES being applied, doesn't always work and is still doing less damage than Legion Strike.
Can confirm. Submitted in game bug report as well. Definitely needs a hotfix to bring it on par with the felguard. Not to mention the dmg Nerf was rather expensive.
UPDATE ON THE BUG
I started using this glyph and have a noticeable drop in DPS from the pet. Its like around 10%.
This is why we can't have nice things, Takes Blizz a whole expac to get this glyph out and its DOA...Lets hope its hotfixed before raid tonight otherwise we just tossed 8k gold down the drain due to Blizzards incompetence.
03/30/2017 06:15 AMPosted by Zanerok
Wrathguard's dmg
Attack
max= 16.0K
min = 63.8K

I think the min and max values are mixed up for that.

Also I can confirm that this is happening for me too. Seems overall Wrathguard does 60%-70% of felguard damage.
03/30/2017 08:07 AMPosted by Luciphia
Wrathguard's dmg
Attack
max= 16.0K
min = 63.8K

I think the min and max values are mixed up for that.

Also I can confirm that this is happening for me too. Seems overall Wrathguard does 60%-70% of felguard damage.

Lol im blind, fixed it.
Bump
@zanerok ty for doing the hardwork. great detective work there.

And now lets hope they see it.
03/30/2017 08:34 AMPosted by Fairyland
@zanerok ty for doing the hardwork. great detective work there.

And now lets hope they see it.

*Cross fingers*
bumperino
So glad I spent a good chunk of gold to get the first batch that appeared on the AH. Now I get to remove it and buy it again later!
I played around with this quite a bit and can confirm that the Wrathguard is hitting for 60% of the Felguards damage. His mortal strike does not register as damage past his first use. This appears to be the root of the issue.

Wrathguard sat around 27k DPS
Fellguard sat around 41k DPS

This is just DPS of them sitting on a target dummy for like 5 minutes each.

As much as I want to use the wrathguard, the DPS loss is just too high.
Is there a way to turn the glyph off, i cant seem to get my felguard back :<
Pretty sure the only way to remove it is either with Vanishing Powder or by overwriting the glyph with Glyph of the Felguard. You do lose the glyph and will have to buy another one if you want to use it again once the bug is fixed.
Yep, it's a big DPS loss. Not just that, but since it doesn't register Mortal cleaves damage it makes the pet basically single target and useless compared to felguard. So to function properly you have to remove the glyph and waste the gold spent on it.
Signed, really would like to use this glyph, i have a terrible feeling that this will go the way of Malefic Grasp Animation.
Please fix this bug u.u
03/30/2017 04:57 PMPosted by Izuni
Signed, really would like to use this glyph, i have a terrible feeling that this will go the way of Malefic Grasp Animation.
03/30/2017 05:25 PMPosted by Aradìel
Please fix this bug u.u