[H] <Dropbears of Funk> 4/11M LF DPS + Heals

Gundrak and Jubei'Thos
<Dropbears of Funk> is a semi-casual Jubei'thos guild who have been together for over 10 years now.

We're a strong community that enjoys raiding, mythic + and playing other games together.
We are currently looking for dedicated players for Mythic Antorus. Currently 4/11M, we are an easy going group that strives to do their best and expect each player to bring their A game whilst having fun at the same time.

We raid Wed/Thur nights from 730pm-1030pm server time (AEDT)

We are looking for dedicated DPS and heals to add to our ranks. Exceptional alternative roles also considered.

Contact: Leasie#2950, Sorcerory#1317 or Danski#1606 for more details
Hey! I met you guys at WoD launch in Sydney, you guys drove up with Norp!
Now 4/10M we are still looking for more ranged DPS!

Please feel free to contact us here or in game if you are interested :)
Now 5/10 mythic.
Updated - recruitment for Tomb and beyond!
added you guys in game will chat soon
Now 3/M ToS - hmu if you're looking for a great group of people to hang with while progressing through Mythic ToS and beyond
How i miss raiding with u guys..One of my best memories in WoW..Anyone from 10years ago still around?
11/11 Heroic
2/11 Mythic
Man you guys have been around for ages... I saw Lilith in a bg yesterday like 7yrs and a server xfer since playing with ascension and still remembered the guild
The guild has been around a long time thats for sure! Glad you remember it :)

4/11M Looking for DPS and Heals!
5/11M now
Looking for a new raid guild those nights are great for me I was raiding with Quadrent in MOP and looking for the same type of raiding I have a monk and paly to raid with , I will try to contact Leasie ingame cheers.