Is entry level mythic dungeon too hard?

General Discussion
03/27/2017 01:52 PMPosted by Yserastrasza
I am even scared to join a group.
I am only 835 and completed all my heroic runs but the word mythic makes me nervous.

I don't mind failing and learning from my mistakes but I am worried about ending up as a big disappointment (for myself).

I have some amount of confidence yet not sure what to except.

Please share your thoughts and experience.

I am basically looking for some moral support :(

It's not hard.

They hit harder and have more hp. Also you have to follow mechanics of the fight or die. You can't stand in bad stuff and you can't run thru the green chain in the DH fight in Vault of Wardens. You will die.

If you have trouble with mechanics look on youtube and search for boss guides.
Make your own group, state right in the listing that it is your first .Some of us like to help.If you are healing and nervous,choose a Pally tank,they can help if needed.
Woot....just cleared Mythic Violet Hold. It was fun, good group.
Glad to get some upgrades.
It's only going to get harder tomorrow.
I say go for it, OP. You may have to create your own group, but you'll be fine.

However, make sure to read the dungeon journals and State you are new in group. Most will help.

Also, do proving grounds so you know your class. This will prepare you, along with dungeon journal study. Got it?
heroic AND basic mythic dungeons tommarrow are getting a slight boost in difficulty,heroic dungeons will need an ilevel of 825 to que for,so u will not want to run mythics till your at least fully heroic geared(however they boost the ilevel for heroic gear I have no idea)
03/27/2017 01:52 PMPosted by Yserastrasza
I am even scared to join a group.
I am only 835 and completed all my heroic runs but the word mythic makes me nervous.

I don't mind failing and learning from my mistakes but I am worried about ending up as a big disappointment (for myself).

I have some amount of confidence yet not sure what to except.

Please share your thoughts and experience.

I am basically looking for some moral support :(

If you found WoD or MoP dungeons easy enough in starter gear, then Legion M0 dungeons would be similarly easy in 835 gear. They'll start being a little harder tomorrow after the patch, but I doubt they're going to tweak the tuning beyond the scope of entry level gear.
I don't bother signing up for groups on my low ilvl alts 840-860

When i make my own group i am already seeing 880s - 900's signing up for them
even if i set the ilvl low

Kinda a pointless struggle
If you are going to do it as Disc, just spam Shadow Mend until you feel more comfortable to atonement heal. With the breaks between pulls mana is not an issue and Shadow Mend will save people that are standing in bad. As you get more comfortable you can lighten up on shadow mend casts and start atonement healing
03/27/2017 09:06 PMPosted by Wariya
I don't bother signing up for groups on my low ilvl alts 840-860

I have a queued a few just to get quests done. The one thing to watch as a healer is for tanks tend to pull all the things in 0-2. Oh all trash and the boss in maw. Umm ok, spams alts heart out.
go as dps. most groups run mythic+ strats in normal mythics so they will be pulling tons of trash right to the boss.