Imp Mother's Challenge - Feral Skin 7.2

Druid
Do we know when we will be able to start this quest for the new Feral skin?
After your server builds its mage tower.
03/30/2017 11:36 AMPosted by Wetbear

It's not server based, it's region-wide
03/30/2017 12:50 PMPosted by Mccøy
03/30/2017 11:36 AMPosted by Wetbear

It's not server based, it's region-wide

After your region builds its mage tower.
Thanks all.
All the weapon challenges are really hard according to Blizz. We'll be failing a lot. Since the tower is only up for three days after its built we wont have much time to go for it.

If I remember correctly the first attempt at it is free, but all other attempts after that is going to cost Nethershards, so make sure you stock up on them! Good Luck!
OH damn! Well, I guess I should start farming those nethershards!
Anyone have a link on how to go about starting this? The tower is up on my server now.
bump
04/03/2017 07:53 PMPosted by Exodux
bump

seriously? the question was answered.
Just follow the questline provided by Khadgar, and the rest will pop up in Deliverance Point.
So, the Feral skin is within the new questline, if I'm not mistaken???
04/04/2017 05:08 AMPosted by Hashtagclone
So, the Feral skin is within the new questline, if I'm not mistaken???

No. It's in a scenario that is available as long as the mage tower is up. It does require that you have done the quest to upgrade the weapon though.
04/03/2017 03:27 PMPosted by Nota
Anyone have a link on how to go about starting this? The tower is up on my server now.

...i mean, have you tried going to the tower? The quest is right there dude it's the only quest lol

* quick edit, GL. If you don't have a Prydaz neck legendary or 915+ ilvl, i honestly can't even recommend trying yet. It doesn't scale with ilvl so you're going to have a bad time if you're not super beefy or have a Prydaz to help manage your time.
how do i see if the tower is up??
Open you map and hover over the banner on the broken shore.

The feral skin is quite easy compared to other classes, I finished with 898 ilvl and no legendaries (63 trait weapon helped) on a fresh alt.

Take Predator for infinite Tigers Fury. Take Brutal Slash for the mad aoes.

Kill Umbral imps immediately always.

Mainly you just have to learn the encounter, I've done it on 4 other classes so I knew what was going on. Feral took about 20 attempts to get the hang of it on that toon and my gear was low enough that I couldn't make many mistakes.

Ideally you push Agatha into phase 2 with only a single round of healing imps which means you need to go to town on her and kill the adds very fast, and break her shield very fast. Phase 2 took me 4 teleports to kill her and it was getting real dicey at the end.
11/12/2017 12:47 PMPosted by Hayzel
how do i see if the tower is up??