You are a representative of your guild.

General Discussion
1 2 3 6 Next
Please remember that. Below your character name is the name of a guild that you joined. Your actions reflect upon that guild whether you like it or not. I feel too many players do not understand that concept and many guild leaders frankly don't care.

I had a poor interaction with a member of a certain guild today. I tried to strike up a conversation with them and was met with elitism. I then asked questions as to how I could improve and was brushed off. Simply put the person wasn't nice.

I told the guild leader that one of his members had a poor attitude and that reflects poorly upon the guild. He told me one member doesn't make a break a guild....well sorry but it does.

If I were to go into an instance and a tank kept spamming and I see his guild name. Then I run into another person from said guild, my first interaction with that guild was a poor one. I don't want to replicate that action so either I will leave the group or they will leave.

Please remember folks. You are a representative of your guild. Take it as seriously as you want. But always remember the letters underneath your character name.
/looks at guild

Well, I better act like a pain in the a-s then.
Almost nobody cares unless the guild name is reflective of their general attitude and even then, they don't care that much.

It didn't stop the game director so why should it stop me?
No, I'm not.

I am my guild, every member of it (which a little study of the guild roster, achievement points, etc., could tell you). Which reminds me: time to change the names of the guild ranks again. Currently, Eyr (as GM) is "Queenie", while every other member is "Blackadder". I must give this some thought.
Yeah... As the guildmaster, founder, coGM, raid leader, pvp leader, priest class officer, regular officer, quartermaster and membership of <The Vermillion Shroud>...

I am ashamed of how Terilla has represented us. No wonder recruitment has been so low.
I'm literally the only member of this guild who isn't drunk off their !@# 24/7
I don't stop to think about how my actions and words reflect on my guild.

I stop and think whether my actions and words follow the "Be excellent to each other" philosophy.
*dances on a mailbox while drawing draenei "fanart" to litter the whole internet with*
04/08/2017 12:53 AMPosted by Emerníum
*dances on a mailbox while drawing draenei "fanart" to litter the whole internet with*

That's doing the community a service though.

I mean, errm, that's disgusting and you should feel ashamed!
They dont care what i do on the forums.
poop
04/08/2017 12:52 AMPosted by Korojin
I don't stop to think about how my actions and words reflect on my guild.

I stop and think whether my actions and words follow the "Be excellent to each other" philosophy.

You were and still are a fantastic accident though.

Like ham and cheese sandwiches.

/bite
04/08/2017 12:58 AMPosted by Averyx

/bite

Whoa!

/camera
/bite

<3
Thats a start to living up to your guild name.
04/08/2017 12:56 AMPosted by Kuranna

That's doing the community a service though.

I mean, errm, that's disgusting and you should feel ashamed!

Someone on these forums said something about draenej propaganda and the idea amused the hell outta me. Sounds like a great idea.
<3
Thats a start to living up to your guild name.

I like Averyx though.

04/08/2017 01:01 AMPosted by Emerníum
Someone on these forums said something about draenej propaganda and the idea amused the hell outta me. Sounds like a great idea.

Make it panda propaganda instead.
04/08/2017 01:00 AMPosted by Juliesu

/bite

Whoa!

/camera

The "fanart" is of Averyx.
I've done bad bad things, I need to uh... /hump your leg?
While I agree with you I feel if you are going to make a post like this it seems in poor taste to hide behind a guildless alt.
People actually care what guild other people are in?