7.2 is coming too fast?

General Discussion
Blizzard: YOU WANT CONTENT? TAKE THIS CONTENT. YOU GET CONTENT. YOU GET CONTENT. EVERYBODY GETS CONTENT.

Players: Woah woah woah Blizzard hold on we're not ready yet.

Blizzard: NO CONTENT DROUGHT HERE. NOPE. TAKE IT. NEW PATCH. NEXT PATCH WILL BE TWICE AS BIG. GET READY.

Players: Blizzard please calm down.

lmao for real though I love it. Keep it coming blizz #Trust #DontLetUsDown
People who say content is coming out too fast should have played back in TBC when there was a one year gap between BT/Hyjal and Sunwell. They have FINALLY hit a good pacing on content with Legion... took them over a dozen years to do it.
r/MaliciousCompliance
7.2 is fine. Raiding isn't the only content in the game and it'll still be awhile before the next raid is open anyway.
Although...7.2 isn't even raiding content.
The game has already been in a holding pattern long enough. It needs smaller updates more frequently, not larger ones six months apart.

People already get through everything that isn't artificially time-gated in the first week, regardless of the release schedule, so having more to do more often makes more sense.
03/24/2017 11:48 PMPosted by Tuskini
Although...7.2 isn't even raiding content.

Well it is, it just may not be open till May
03/24/2017 11:38 PMPosted by Asbury
People who say content is coming out too fast should have played back in TBC when there was a one year gap between BT/Hyjal and Sunwell. They have FINALLY hit a good pacing on content with Legion... took them over a dozen years to do it.

TBC lacked major stuff but halaa, pvp, and heroics were fun as heck to do.
No, it's not coming too fast.
Nah this is normal the normal pace for WoW. If anything I'm slowly leveling my alts now so that's a good sign.
i'm sad i can only give the Op 1 downvote.

The gap between Siege of Orgrimmar and WoD was 13 months
There hasn't been any meaningful open world content since legion launch, which was released 7 months ago. Honestly glad its coming soon.
Progression back then was also linear. You had to go from T4 to T5 to Hyjal to BT on the same difficulty as everyone else, which took an extremely long time. Vashj and Kael'thas could take talented guilds months. Attunements prevented you from just jumping to the current tier like you can nowadays.
Air Disasters translation: Blizz, you're coming in too fast! Pull up!! PULL UP!!!
I found this humorous, +1

People are bitter or something
Oh well I might no be getting AOTC for the raids like Nighthold, truth is really only got AOTC for final tier raids, but I'm not really that fussed about AOTC anymore, at the moment when I play I just want to have a good time playing, that's all, so they can release content as fast as they like.

To be honest I hadn't finished the raid quests in Emerald Nightmare when they released the Nighthold, I don't think that's a bad thing though.
I hate it when things come too fast. Ruins the entire experience.
03/25/2017 05:02 AMPosted by Tekblade

It just the content not the raid...
03/25/2017 05:02 AMPosted by Tekblade

Oh, honey... There are PLENTY of other things to do.