2 Nights-3/10 M-Need DPS-1 Heals-1 tank

Barthilas
Contact us @: Bewm#11753 / Alae#6631 / Harro#1930

<Vacuity> 7/7 M, 3/3 H, 10/10 H NH, 3/10 M Mon/Wed Night @ 7:30 PM ST, recruiting strong DPS of any class, a tank and one healer to strengthen up our core 20 man team as we start to progress into deeper Mythic NH. If you're currently looking for a guild, give me a message, almost certain you wont be disappointed in a chat with me!

Hey all, we're currently recruiting any skilled DPS and one healer to help bolster our raiding team as we head into deeper Mythic content. We currently have a roster of roughly 22 active raid members and wanting YOU to join us and make the cut for our 20 man team.

Although we are of course recruiting with ToS in mind, our goal is to progress M NH NOW.

At least an 890 item level is a must! Logs is a definite bonus. We're looking to IMPROVE our current 20 man team, so some experience and willingness/ability to learn goes a long way.

Our guild has a fantastic, progression minded attitude towards raiding. Progressing very swiftly for our 2 Raid Night Schedule of Mondays and Wednesdays at 7:30 PM Server Time. Our atmosphere and environment has been commented on and praised on numerous occasions by pugs and new members alike, with a majority of our members joining for the atmosphere alone.

ALSO RECRUITING MYTHIC + Tank/Healers/DPS
With next to constant successful mythic + runs, youll be unlucky to log on and not find a group going on somewhere in the guild. We have set high mythic + runs a few nights a week with capable guild tanks/healers here to help boost your keys and get that 10+. GUARANTEED WEEKLY 10+ RUNS.

For more information on times, raids, what we're looking for and what we can do for you! Message me in game at Dewmguard-Barthilas, or, preferably; @ Bewm#11753
You can also contact: Alae#6631 / Harro#1930
Bump.
Now 3/10M with trilliax down tonight!

In need of some serious ranged dps (Spriests, boomchickens or hunters).
WTB innervates
Bump
Bump, still after ranged dps (minus mages) =D
Bump. Need a reliable full time tank with a DPS off spec.
Spellblade down to 29% :)
Desperate need of COMMITTED HEALERS
Looking for committed raiders, bump!