RIP !Stealth Macro

Rogue
Looks like 7.2 killed "/cast !Stealth" macro. Now you have to use "/cast [nostealth] Stealth" which is 11 extra characters. WHY? That's valuable macro realestate we're losing! qq.
my !stealth macro still works
I will have to test this. But thanks for the info.
Mine is broken too...
Mine no longer works either. I've tried the nostealth one and it breaks stealth immediately if you spam it. Any suggestions?
03/28/2017 04:00 PMPosted by Minfilia
Mine no longer works either. I've tried the nostealth one and it breaks stealth immediately if you spam it. Any suggestions?

Yup, it does, which is why !Stealth was always superior. QOL nerf, thanks Blizz.
wtf is this game yeah btw your macros you've been using for 10 years don't work
It's release day. Ever think it just got messed up and bugged?
#freakout
03/28/2017 05:20 PMPosted by Dún
It's release day. Ever think it just got messed up and bugged?
#freakout

Actually yes, that's exactly my thinking, which is why I made this thread.
You're post sounds a lot more like panic than "Hey this no longer works. Why? fix? thanks"

Good catch tho
Same here, NERD RAGE INTESIFIES
THE SKY IS FALLING THE SKY IS FALLING
I've been using [nostealth] for years now and never had issues with it. :S
Even spamming it.
when loading into a new zone, it will work once.
From what I'm hearing, macros are having issues right now for several classes. Has to be a bug
What does this macro do and why is it useful?
It appears to work for me. Is this still an issue, tanto?
i came back for this
This macro allows you to assign stealth to not cancel if pressed twice.

So as combat is ending you are potentially mashing stealth you won't accidentally cancel it as this will ensure that it's locked in once it's activated. (Barring something taking you that should take you out :))
Yes, the bang operator (!) disables the cancel functionality of a toggleable ability. Was there some confusion about what this does?