PSA: Creatures now scale with item level #2

General Discussion
Prev 1 66 67 68 227 Next
04/04/2017 04:47 AMPosted by Ghwene
04/04/2017 03:41 AMPosted by Roxette

Discussing anything with you is like talking to a 13 year old who has an IQ of about 90 - pitiful just fits so well.

You do realize that 90 is less than one standard deviation below the average of 100 right? 85-115 is considered normal. One standard deviation is 15.

I realized it was on the low side of normal, that was the exact impression I got from that poster though, that and that he responds like he is 13 or so.
04/04/2017 04:48 AMPosted by Nayaga
if getting high level gear is easy, why don't you do it?

I am on my demon hunter. Yet again way to deflect my point. You are good at that.
Good grief. Literally.

There was decent conversation happening earlier. What happened to that?

Quit being indecent.
04/04/2017 04:57 AMPosted by Ràger
04/04/2017 04:48 AMPosted by Nayaga
if getting high level gear is easy, why don't you do it?

I am on my demon hunter. Yet again way to deflect my point. You are good at that.

yet ur the master at deflecting the point and twisting peoples words and changing topics then crying some one else changed it.
04/04/2017 05:00 AMPosted by Nui
Good grief. Literally.

Quit being indecent.

You are right. I should not feed trolls :(

Anyway, I am kinda irked that Blizzard just does not tell us what the future plans of the scaling are. Right now it feels weaker than it should be.
I am curious. If they decide to revert the change and give one of their blanket apologies. If they do that, how many of you would have at least some of your trust renewed in blizzard?
04/03/2017 08:55 PMPosted by Ilinaaniri
i honestly have no issue with mob scaling. it makes the game challenging, which makes the rewards actually feel like rewards, rather than turning the game into a massive collection of Pinata you can effortlessly beat blindfolded with a stick.
It's not more challenging, it's just a waste of time.
You do realize that 90 is less than one standard deviation below the average of 100 right? 85-115 is considered normal. One standard deviation is 15.

The ironic thing is Roxette wouldn't know that because they're too dumb lol.

04/04/2017 04:49 AMPosted by Roxette
that and that he responds like he is 13 or so.

Well you would say that. You just ad hominem attacking because you've run out of logical refutes.
04/04/2017 05:04 AMPosted by Ràger
Good grief. Literally.

Quit being indecent.

You are right. I should not feed trolls :(

Anyway, I am kinda irked that Blizzard just does not tell us what the future plans of the scaling are. Right now it feels weaker than it should be.

I'm interested in the final word as well. It's still there at all, which doesn't seem right.
04/04/2017 05:04 AMPosted by Tresska
I am curious. If they decide to revert the change and give one of their blanket apologies. If they do that, how many of you would have at least some of your trust renewed in blizzard?

I feel like the people that work at Blizzard anymore are noobs at what they do and I trust them to make many many mistakes in the future.

They come across as shady and unprofessional these days.

That being said I still love the game in its entirety.
04/04/2017 05:10 AMPosted by Nui

I feel like the people that work at Blizzard anymore are noobs at what they do and I trust them to make many many mistakes in the future.

They come across as shady and unprofessional these days.

That being said I still love the game in its entirety.

I think it would restore some trust from me. It would show me that they are learning from their missteps. But that's just me
04/03/2017 09:46 PMPosted by Ilinaaniri
Why are you so insistent that group content is the only way to play this game? Why are you so dead-set against people being able to solo play?

maybe not everything should require a group. but there should be some rewards for actually working with a group that are superior to what you earn through solo play.
There is superior rewards for working with a group, it's called raiding.
I can say WITHOUT a doubt the system and most of what they put in is still in place.
My 880 hunter is having hard time mass pulling on broken shores, while my fresh 110 monk, (ilvl 640ish) can mass pull and kill stuff without losing health.
Yes I do believe they turned back certain parts but the system is still not working based on what I have noted above, they continue to lie to us.
That video on the dev saying they would never do this is reason enough to take the WHOLE system out. Just my 2 cents.
04/04/2017 05:06 AMPosted by Dratharzul

The ironic thing is Roxette wouldn't know that because they're too dumb lol.

04/04/2017 04:49 AMPosted by Roxette
that and that he responds like he is 13 or so.

Well you would say that. You just ad hominem attacking because you've run out of logical refutes.

You never had points and you have been making this kind of attacking posts all along - just figured time you got some of your own medicine back. However, I realized during the course of that exchange that, firstly, you think you are smart but you aren't smart enough to realize you aren't - hence the IQ and that you respond like a 13 year old who doesn't know when to let things go.
04/03/2017 10:37 AMPosted by Ornyx
I've upped the cap on this thread. Thanks again for all the feedback on this - please use this thread going forward.

Happy to help. What feedback do you need that has not already been covered?
Good grief. Literally.

Quit being indecent.

What happened is blues stopped posting, trolls went full force, probably so that when blues come back, bam thread closed.
Anyone else want to respond? I really want to know. Heck I think it's important Blizzard knows

Quoted so I don't have to re-type
04/04/2017 05:33 AMPosted by Tresska
Anyone else want to respond? I really want to know. Heck I think it's important Blizzard knows

At this point, no, that one thing will not get this dev team any of my trust back.
04/04/2017 05:37 AMPosted by Akujack
04/04/2017 05:33 AMPosted by Tresska

At this point, no, that one thing will not get this dev team any of my trust back.

Fair enough. What would they have to do to get your trust back? Could they even?
04/04/2017 05:04 AMPosted by Ràger
I am kinda irked that Blizzard just does not tell us what the future plans of the scaling are

Why on earth are you irked? You must think the sun shines from blizzard's various orifices... Right? Can do no wrong?

Snark aside, they Did tell us the plans. The plan was a solid No. Then they went against it, a fact you seem to revel in and adore. So why bother with what they do tell you as long as it's Them putting it into action? Can do no wrong in your view mate, right?