Warlocks cannot loot Blood Guard's Tooth!

General Discussion
http://www.wowhead.com/item=139162/blood-guards-tooth

The sword is from the new invasions that came today, and only drops for DPS-oriented Warriors/Paladins and DKs.

This Two Handed Sword matches the warlock Felguard pet perfectly since it is using the same theme and colors right down to the ruby gem. Sadly, it is impossible for this to drop for warlocks to equip to their Felguard via Glyph of Felguard because it isn't an item warlocks are able to equip, but the Felguard can.

It would be awesome if a vendor in the warlock class hall could offer this to warlocks, only to buy for their Felguards, since we are incapable of using the transmog system to equip our Felguards, and the item won't even drop for warlocks at all normally.

Screenshot for comparison:
http://i.imgur.com/6lHelxg.png

[EDIT] It has also come to my knowledge the Wrathguard weapon is in as well, and it is, once again, a weapon Warlocks cannot normally obtain since it is 2H.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=139164/wrathblade
It would be awesome if a vendor in the warlock class hall could offer this to warlocks, only to buy for their Felguards, since we are incapable of using the transmog system to equip our Felguards, and the item won't even drop for warlocks at all normally.
I think the best long term solution, is to fix that annoyance of requiring an actual item.

I'm glad at least they gave us a good 'reason' to keep using void storage (which i would assume most players would have forgotten by now after the excellent work of Appearance tab), but even with that i'm slowly but surely running out of spaces.

The only difference is instead my bank/void storage being stuffed with my personal mog gear, now its stuffed with my pet's mog gear.
I been asking for an option to create a duplicate non-stat version of any weapon transmogs you have already acquired for the Felguard. That would be a better alternative in the long run.
of course warlocks can't loot it.

of course...

I mean, it's perfect, it takes up bag space, it's not usable by the class itself, it's purely cosmetic.

So the only thing it can possibly be for, is for fun.
Turns out the sword the Wrathguards use in our order hall was also added as a weapon, and it's 2H as well. Added the info to the main post.
Would also be nice if the weapons could at least be made BOE or something, considering nobody would actually use them because of the Artifact system, it's pretty much transmog only.
be eaiser to just add to vender in Warlock class hall. also it would make since they have a stash of these considering all the demons inside.....
Might be the best option if you could just buy these weapons from the Broken Shore vendors for shards..
Or they could try to set up a transmog tab for pets and druid forms. Might be a better solution tbh.
04/07/2017 01:55 PMPosted by Terranox
Or they could try to set up a transmog tab for pets and druid forms. Might be a better solution tbh.

I don't care what they do really, as long as it lets Demo warlocks able to use the swords for their Felguard or Wrathguard.
04/07/2017 02:09 PMPosted by Azaran
04/07/2017 01:55 PMPosted by Terranox

I don't care what they do really, as long as it lets Demo warlocks able to use the swords for their Felguard or Wrathguard.

temp solution, run with 2h users and pray they get the weapon and they're nice enough to trade it to said warlock. the weapons are tradable to my knowledge.
I think the best long-term solution is to simply update the base model on the pets to the new models.
All of the weapons from invasions should've had the cosmetic tag on them and been lootable by everyone so anyone could use them for this reason. We have artifacts, after all.

My ww friend got a sword from the invasion and he can't even transmog it onto his artifact if he wanted
04/04/2017 08:36 PMPosted by Rubedo
So the only thing it can possibly be for, is for fun.

I think I see the problem there!
04/07/2017 02:47 PMPosted by Kitymeowmeow

My ww friend got a sword from the invasion and he can't even transmog it onto his artifact if he wanted

He probably got it because Monks have a spec that can use that weapon.

04/07/2017 02:13 PMPosted by Knaught
temp solution, run with 2h users and pray they get the weapon and they're nice enough to trade it to said warlock. the weapons are tradable to my knowledge.

Been trying to do that so far, but unfortunately nobody seems to respond to party chat and they just immediately leave party almost immediately after the boss goes down and they jump off the ship.
Warlocks should use a Staff!
Dont be a discredit and disgrace to Warlocks by asking to use a 2hd sword!!

Guldan would be rolling in his grave if he knew what these so-called newbie warlocks are asking for...
04/07/2017 05:38 PMPosted by Nommi

Guldan would be rolling in his grave if he knew what these so-called newbie warlocks are asking for...

I don't think you read the main point of the post. He's trying to get the weapon for his felguard with the glyph.
04/07/2017 05:42 PMPosted by Knaught
04/07/2017 05:38 PMPosted by Nommi

I don't think you read the main point of the post. He's trying to get the weapon for his felguard with the glyph.

Exactly... I'm not sure why people bother posting if they're not going to read.
04/04/2017 03:37 PMPosted by Azaran
http://www.wowhead.com/item=139162/blood-guards-tooth

The sword is from the new invasions that came today, and only drops for DPS-oriented Warriors/Paladins and DKs.

This Two Handed Sword matches the warlock Felguard pet perfectly since it is using the same theme and colors right down to the ruby gem. Sadly, it is impossible for this to drop for warlocks to equip to their Felguard via Glyph of Felguard because it isn't an item warlocks are able to equip, but the Felguard can.

Screenshot for comparison:
http://i.imgur.com/6lHelxg.png

[EDIT] It has also come to my knowledge the Wrathguard weapon is in as well, and it is, once again, a weapon Warlocks cannot normally obtain since it is 2H.

Awesome post - long live the Felguard!
Well what about the Wrathguard+Wrathblade?

There's enemies Wrathguards using the exactly same sword on the Broken Shore. Now think for a moment, would Blizzard let Warlock's loot this swords from the invasion? OFC NOT.

EDIT: I saw it now that it's in your post already. GG mate, great post!