It took blizzard months to make this.

General Discussion
Seems the majority of the player-base including myself have already blown through the content the "biggest patch ever" has to offer.

What will blizzard do to address this
Well, we have to still smash our faces a few more days for the reputation lol....
Hence why they gate stuff behind rep or time. Content takes exponentially more time to create than it does to play through. Which is why the MMO genre is dying overall.
honestly 7.1.5 felt bigger than this with the addition of brawlers guild. i actually spent a good 2 days working on brawlers guild before i got burned out. its sad im already on the forums after just an hour of 7.2
Ehhh. I'd done.
I mistakenly let my sub run long, I logged into do this and all of a sudden tanan jungle looks like epic amazing content again.
They got it right in timeless isle with the big mobs that you can chase down in groups. Lost their way in Tanan, and then phoned this crap in.

I can't anymore with this game. Blizz isn't even trying anymore.
03/28/2017 04:33 PMPosted by Ashelyn
Hence why they gate stuff behind rep or time. Content takes exponentially more time to create than it does to play through. Which is why the MMO genre is dying overall.

Nah they just made the content to easy. I haven't played in months and I can solo most of the mob groups here. Summoning the big bads is easy if you have a half awake healer. That big epic quest was a joke.
Zero challenge, crap rewards and middling content. This isnt an MMO problem, they just arent trying anymore.
03/28/2017 04:22 PMPosted by Tinkerstab
Seemse the majority of player-base including myself have already blown through the content the "biggest patch ever" has to offer.

you already kill KJ ?
03/28/2017 04:37 PMPosted by Olimär
03/28/2017 04:22 PMPosted by Tinkerstab
Seemse the majority of player-base including myself have already blown through the content the "biggest patch ever" has to offer.

you already kill KJ ?

no but im sure ToS wont take long to faceroll when it comes out. just like nighthold.
With most games you want to get in as early as possible but with current WoW you want to come in 3 months late theres actual !@#$ to do
03/28/2017 04:35 PMPosted by Happyellen
03/28/2017 04:33 PMPosted by Ashelyn

Nah they just made the content to easy. I haven't played in months and I can solo most of the mob groups here. Summoning the big bads is easy if you have a half awake healer. That big epic quest was a joke.
Zero challenge, crap rewards and middling content. This isnt an MMO problem, they just arent trying anymore.

Naw shes right. Everything in this game and every other mmorpg has always been gated either by time rep or prerequisite prior content.
Stuff that was gated in the past usually let you grind it out at your own pace. Legion gates everything weekly you can only do so much at the pace blizzard wants, not how you'd like to enjoy it.
03/28/2017 04:39 PMPosted by Tinkerstab
03/28/2017 04:37 PMPosted by Olimär

you already kill KJ ?

no but im sure ToS wont take long to faceroll when it comes out. just like nighthold.

Thats why you never killed Gul dan in H ?
03/28/2017 04:39 PMPosted by Shelyna
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Naw shes right. Everything in this game and every other mmorpg has always been gated either by time rep or prerequisite prior content.

ive never been so unsatisfied with a content patch in WoW. (Excluding warlords of draenor because i quit very early on)

this is just dissapointing, a plethora of players besides myself have already turned off the game and come here to complain to blizzard because theres nothing to do. this is 7.2 let me remind you. Our mid expansion "content" patch.
The new dungeon didnt even pose as a challenge. Neither will Tomb of sargeras a week or two after its release.

PS. this rogue is only an alt mind you.
03/28/2017 04:40 PMPosted by Darrellon
Stuff that was gated in the past usually let you grind it out at your own pace. Legion gates everything weekly you can only do so much at the pace blizzard wants, not how you'd like to enjoy it.

who cares we complained about the grind then and we complain about the grind now nothings changed in that department.

ive never been so unsatisfied with a content patch in WoW. (Excluding warlords of draenor because i quit very early on)

this is just dissapointing, a plethora of players besides myself have already turned off the game and come here to complain to blizzard because theres nothing to do. this is 7.2 let me remind you. Our mid expansion "content" patch.
The new dungeon didnt even pose as a challenge. Neither will Tomb of sargeras a week or two after its release.

PS. this rogue is only an alt mind you.

Then post on your main :)
I just uninstalled the game. At this point I doubt even Argus is going to be worth my time. I bet that entire planet is going to be a tiny continent. Because badly written reasons.

Have fun all.
I'm out.
No offense but you haven't even cleared nighthold LFR. Getting on the forum to complain about lack of content when you don't even play current content is kinda lame. If the game is that uninteresting to you at this point unsub.
03/28/2017 04:44 PMPosted by Happyellen
I just uninstalled the game. At this point I doubt even Argus is going to be worth my time. I bet that entire planet is going to be a tiny continent. Because badly written reasons.

Have fun all.
I'm out.

Bye
Oh, bother it.