Getting wrecked in 7.2 as a BM?

Monk
I seem to be taking a lot more damage in 7.2, anyone else having this issue? 868 Ilvl and I have completed the new AK/AP questline to buff my weapon. Thanks in advance.
Did you go to your order hall and put in the points after you upgraded? That 1 point gives you 10% hp, 10% damage and 35% armor. Makes a big difference.
I didn't do that many dungeons since the new patch, but from that limited ones, I didn't see that much of a difference.

I remember reading somewhere that heroic/mythic/mythic+ got buffed in terms of mob strenght due to increased ilvl rewards. Maybe that?
I've mainly stuck to sub +10 thus far, but even the tryn M+s I've done seemed much easier.

Its probably as Sifu mentioned earlier, the 10%HP etc will help you out significantly. I would focus on completing that quest chain.
03/30/2017 11:01 AMPosted by Graythornbm
I seem to be taking a lot more damage in 7.2, anyone else having this issue? 868 Ilvl and I have completed the new AK/AP questline to buff my weapon. Thanks in advance.

Is that what you usually wear to tank? Get more crit and mastery to start.
I have been taking noticeably less damage. Not sure why honestly, looks like I have a few less armor but my armor reduction is up about 4%.
I healed an ~905 Brewmaster through about 7 Mythic dungeons last night up to around Mythic+10 and he practically didn't even need a healer.
OP, your haste is... well, extremely high. This in turn means you have less mastery or crit to work with. There's hardly any reason to run 25% haste with Black Ox Brew, and you'd do well to get rid of some of it. Increasing your crit/mastery will go a long way toward feeling like you aren't squishy, as will making sure you're maintaining ISB properly. If you're using haste for brew generation, go work on getting the 4 piece set out of Nighthold. Even if it's only the LFR version, that's worth a significant amount of haste and will give you much more freedom to adjust and balance your stats.

Unless you've got logs from your M+ runs for us to see what exactly is going on, you're suffering from either unbalanced stats or poor ISB uptime.
Speaking of secondary stats, new dungeon's emphasis on versa is disappointing