State of faction balance on Bleeding Hollow?

Bleeding Hollow
I know I can RealmPop it, but truthfully, I don't 100% trust whether those figures are current. I'd prefer to get it straight from the people on the ground.

So, what kind of hero does Bleeding Hollow need? Alliance or Horde?
Needs more Alliance. I almost feel guilty killing them now. It's like hunting an endangered species.

/quack
04/06/2017 12:05 PMPosted by Duckypoo
It's like hunting an endangered species.

Like? It's, what, 80-20 now?
BH alliance was a slimy faction. Crooked guilds. They deserved it.
04/07/2017 05:38 AMPosted by Helladin

Yeah anyone who rolls a dh and plays a furry is a ratchet individual
04/07/2017 07:13 AMPosted by Carrasco
04/07/2017 05:38 AMPosted by Helladin

You really are obsessed with me. Are you going to show up at my house now?
04/06/2017 07:27 PMPosted by Taraza
04/06/2017 12:05 PMPosted by Duckypoo
It's like hunting an endangered species.

max level balance is 85-15.
04/07/2017 07:29 PMPosted by Vultyr
04/06/2017 07:27 PMPosted by Taraza
max level balance is 85-15.

Pretty much this, and while most of the Horde playerbase is still filled with bads as it was during WoD/MoP gear and tank specs can easily carry the day whereas skill used to be the deciding factor.
04/07/2017 10:28 AMPosted by Taraza

Funny kid. We had to remove you from IWC because of your mouth. Anyways, what's funny is that you can't log into TARAZA because you know your guild died, you were kicked out of it, but if you logged in on that toon, you would no longer have the tag that made you look halfway important. Very low energy. You should buy some alpha male supplements with your mom's credit card when she is with her boyfriend while your dad watches.
04/07/2017 09:13 PMPosted by Stragir

Funny kid. We had to remove you from IWC because of your mouth. Anyways, what's funny is that you can't log into TARAZA because you know your guild died, you were kicked out of it, but if you logged in on that toon, you would no longer have the tag that made you look halfway important. Very low energy. You should buy some alpha male supplements with your mom's credit card when she is with her boyfriend while your dad watches.

Was solid but you just put too many condiments on that burger.

Too bad you don't put as much effort into your character as you do into your trash talking.
We had to remove you from IWC

I left. I told Guldanna why I left. Your opinion is irrelevant.

Anyways, what's funny is that you can't log into TARAZA because you know your guild died, you were kicked out of it,

As was everyone else besides Lennuis and Horrigan himself. That's how this goes when Enclave leaves Warcraft. I didn't log into this character for a month because I've been playing a fury warrior.

but if you logged in on that toon, you would no longer have the tag that made you look halfway important.

Take a look at my armory. Note where it says <The Blue Order> will you?

Very low energy. You should buy some alpha male supplements with your mom's credit card when she is with her boyfriend while your dad watches.

Pretty sure this is against the forum community guidelines. Hm. Sounds like harassment to me.

Lol, way to let an Ironwolf get to you.

04/07/2017 10:22 PMPosted by Taraza
Pretty sure this is against the forum community guidelines. Hm. Sounds like harassment to me.

Nobody likes a rat, kiddo.

Ah yes, you were "kicked". Love them wolves.
I love you Hella, you're a neato dude

You'd like that? Wouldn't you? You sick Furry!
We had to remove you from IWC

Anyways, what's funny is that you can't log into TARAZA because you know your guild died, you were kicked out of it,

As was everyone else besides Lennuis and Horrigan himself. That's how this goes when Enclave leaves Warcraft. I didn't log into this character for a month because I've been playing a fury warrior.

but if you logged in on that toon, you would no longer have the tag that made you look halfway important.

Very low energy. You should buy some alpha male supplements with your mom's credit card when she is with her boyfriend while your dad watches.

Wait, you told Guldana why you left? Now I know you are full of it!
She was happy to see you get KICKED! You never left, people got tired of your commentary on guild chat, stop the lies!
04/08/2017 09:12 AMPosted by Helladin

Lol, way to let an Ironwolf get to you.

Nobody likes a rat, kiddo.

Ah yes, you were "kicked". Love them wolves.

Be happy, you were fortunate enough to not have to read the foolishness Andrew2.0 used to spew on guild chat. He would literally post a play by play of everything he did in a BG or Raid.